or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2728

post #40906 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Had a lot of fun today in Cologne. Awesome city.
Not gonna read the new posts, sorry.
Meet is tomorrow! Gonna be awesome.

Same old stuff. Just my rants on True Tears and Shinsekai yori is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I still have no idea what you're talking about so I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it... >_>

Yay! I got Tomoyo After to display text!!!

Well, some of it at least... >_<

Onani Master Kurosawa is awesome.

 

Why not Gacha Gacha? 

post #40907 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


-onani master kurosawa, wakusei no samidare, oyasumi punpun, banana no nana, shingeki no kyojin, franken fran, battle angel alita, otoyomegatari, cradle of monsters, reversible, Annarasumanara, Yume no Omocha Koujo. pick one.
My template for recommendations since Somemanga days... RIP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Same old stuff. Just my rants on True Tears and Shinsekai yori is all.

Onani Master Kurosawa is awesome.

 

Why not Gacha Gacha? 

Awesome! Thanks for the recommendations everyone!

With that, I believe I shall now fill up the rest of my iPad's memory with eroge and manga!

post #40908 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Awesome! Thanks for the recommendations everyone!

With that, I believe I shall now fill up the rest of my iPad's memory with eroge and manga!

Wow, that is like me 

post #40909 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Wow, that is like me 

LOL!

Dam, just missed a sale on Amazon for a 3TB external Seagate USB 3 drive for $100...

Stupid Amazon tracker didn't send me an email until 2 hours after the sale started, and it was already sold out... :(


Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/17/12 at 2:30pm
post #40910 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Dam, just missed a sale on Amazon for a 3TB external Seagate USB 3 drive for $100...

Stupid Amazon tracker didn't send me an email until 2 hours after the sale started, and it was already sold out... :(

I saw that. 

 

Really? Sucks :/

 

Mine isn't USB 3.0 (I wish) but I bought it on sale 2 months before the huge flood for $80. It is a 2TB 7200rpm desktop drive.

post #40911 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I saw that. 

 

Really? Sucks :/

 

Mine isn't USB 3.0 (I wish) but I bought it on sale 2 months before the huge flood for $80. It is a 2TB 7200rpm desktop drive.

Nice, I bought my WD 2TB for $95 right before the floods.

But, that might possibly be full with anime and games... >_>

post #40912 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I saw that. 

 

Really? Sucks :/

 

Mine isn't USB 3.0 (I wish) but I bought it on sale 2 months before the huge flood for $80. It is a 2TB 7200rpm desktop drive.

 

 

 

O_________O

post #40913 of 158498
Nobody commented on my choice of putting yume no omocha smth smth in a recommended list?
post #40914 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Nice, I bought my WD 2TB for $95 right before the floods.

But, that might possibly be full with anime and games... >_>

You are forgetting pronz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

 

 

 

O_________O

What?

 

I can't believe DDR2 memory is so expensive. You need to upgrade next year with some nice new swag or something?

post #40915 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You are forgetting pronz?

What?

 

I can't believe DDR2 memory is so expensive. You need to upgrade next year with some nice new swag or something?

Welp, those are technically anime... :P

1GB of DDR2 costs almost as much as my 16GB DDR3 I purchased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Nobody commented on my choice of putting yume no omocha smth smth in a recommended list?

I'm still downloading it else I'd comment on it...


Huh, My brain is weird...

I went from listening to eroge music in one breath to wanting to listen to Steely Dan (70s rock/Jazz fusion band) in the next though... >_<


Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/17/12 at 2:47pm
post #40916 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Welp, those are technically anime... :P

1GB of DDR2 costs almost as much as my 16GB DDR3 I purchased.

I'm still downloading it else I'd comment on it...

You are looking at the wrong numbers. You must have seen a hugly inflated one.

 

4GB of DDR2 Desktop is $55 which can buy 8GB of DDR3 RAM to 12GB if you budget it right with the budget RAM's.

 

4GB of DDR2 Laptop is about $70 which then can buy that 16GB DDR3

post #40917 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You are looking at the wrong numbers. You must have seen a hugly inflated one.

 

4GB of DDR2 Desktop is $55 which can buy 8GB of DDR3 RAM to 12GB if you budget it right with the budget RAM's.

 

4GB of DDR2 Laptop is about $70 which then can buy that 16GB DDR3

Probably overly inflated... actually IIRC it would be about $25 to get one 1GB DDR2 stick compatible with my motherboard, and I got my 16GB for $45.

So I guess there's quite a deviation there, but for less than the price of your 4GB sticks, I got 16GB of DDR3

post #40918 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Probably overly inflated... actually IIRC it would be about $25 to get one 1GB DDR2 stick compatible with my motherboard, and I got my 16GB for $45.

So I guess there's quite a deviation there, but for less than the price of your 4GB sticks, I got 16GB of DDR3

What RAM did you buy? Rebinned RAM for 16GB? Sometimes those are of poor quality.

post #40919 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

What RAM did you buy? Rebinned RAM for 16GB? Sometimes those are of poor quality.

Brand new Kingston HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) off Newegg for $55 minus 15% off...

post #40920 of 158498
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Brand new Kingston HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) off Newegg for $55 minus 15% off...

Damn.... That is pretty slick. What are the specs of your system again? Can you post it in this thread? And we can continue our tech stuff in there?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/627598/pc-enthusiast-fi-pc-gaming-parts-overclocking

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge