Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2727

post #40891 of 153881

@Project H: Pics I was too lazy to post last night:

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

If anyone is not satisfied with the pace I'm going at, I can email you the files and you can continue working on it at your own pace :)

post #40892 of 153881
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

@Project H: Pics I was too lazy to post last night:

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

If anyone is not satisfied with the pace I'm going at, I can email you the files and you can continue working on it at your own pace :)

I don't really have a problem but whate are those white things on the bottom of the last pic?

post #40893 of 153881
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I don't really have a problem but whate are those white things on the bottom of the last pic?

Those are the standoffs for all the PCBs.

post #40894 of 153881

SLOWER *******IT

post #40895 of 153881
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

LOL decided to let bowei meet manveru in my list too. This is funny since the latest page is only both of your guys' post.

 

()

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

@Project H: Pics I was too lazy to post last night:

 

1000

 

Does the headphone jack seem strangely low? Other than that looking good.

 

Pace is fine. It's awesome just that you're doing it :)

post #40896 of 153881

Hmm, I'm going to try putting a few other Key games on my iPad using the clannad engine... Currently transferring Tomoyo After to it. Something tells me Eroge on the go will be fun :D

Also, I found a new manga reader for my iPad that doesn't actually SUCK! I was using iManga before (I actually bought the paid version) but it crashed after I tried downloading something... So now I'm using Manga storm. MUCH better UI and stability! I'd highly recommend it!

Anyone got any manga recommendations?

post #40897 of 153881
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

()

 

 

Does the headphone jack seem strangely low? Other than that looking good.

 

Pace is fine. It's awesome just that you're doing it :)

Currently it's sitting directly on the bottom of the case. Bowei in his infinite wisdom said that the lower the connector is, the less strain there is on the headphone jack, so I was simply putting it as low as I can.

post #40898 of 153881
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Currently it's sitting directly on the bottom of the case. Bowei in his infinite wisdom said that the lower the connector is, the less strain there is on the headphone jack, so I was simply putting it as low as I can.

 

I don't think the whole strain thing it that big a deal at all. I dunno, no other headphone amps have jacks that low. I just thought it looks weird...

post #40899 of 153881
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

I don't think the whole strain thing it that big a deal at all. I dunno, no other headphone amps have jacks that low. I just thought it looks weird...

I do too, I'll move it next time I work on it. There's no PCB needed or anything, is there @Borisu?

post #40900 of 153881

Gacha Gacha

post #40901 of 153881
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Gacha Gacha

Lolwut?
GAH! Tomoyo after starts on my iPad, but it says "unable to format text" whenever someone is talking!!!

post #40902 of 153881
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lolwut?
GAH! Tomoyo after starts on my iPad, but it says "unable to format text" whenever someone is talking!!!

That sucks.

 

There are two, I am talking about the ecchi one.

post #40903 of 153881
Had a lot of fun today in Cologne. Awesome city.

Not gonna read the new posts, sorry.



Meet is tomorrow! Gonna be awesome.
post #40904 of 153881
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Hmm, I'm going to try putting a few other Key games on my iPad using the clannad engine... Currently transferring Tomoyo After to it. Something tells me Eroge on the go will be fun biggrin.gif
Also, I found a new manga reader for my iPad that doesn't actually SUCK! I was using iManga before (I actually bought the paid version) but it crashed after I tried downloading something... So now I'm using Manga storm. MUCH better UI and stability! I'd highly recommend it!
Anyone got any manga recommendations?

-onani master kurosawa, wakusei no samidare, oyasumi punpun, banana no nana, shingeki no kyojin, franken fran, battle angel alita, otoyomegatari, cradle of monsters, reversible, Annarasumanara, Yume no Omocha Koujo. pick one.

My template for recommendations since Somemanga days... RIP.
post #40905 of 153881
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That sucks.

 

There are two, I am talking about the ecchi one.

I still have no idea what you're talking about so I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it... >_>

Yay! I got Tomoyo After to display text!!!

Well, some of it at least... >_<

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge