Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2724

post #40846 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That is faulty reasoning. These are currently airing anime for a reason.

That is a crap load of animu.
Yeah, check my anime list... O.O
post #40847 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Kk, just making sure you know smily_headphones1.gif
I'll have more pics of project H tomorrow, it should be don't by thanksgiving (hopefully) or the weekend thereafter.
@borisu, how will the 6.3mm connector be mounted to the case?

 

FAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

post #40848 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

FAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR


I'm going out to buy the buttons and RCA connectors for Project-H later today :)

 

 

Now I'm looking foward to shinsekai 8 :D

post #40849 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Yeah, check my anime list... O.O


HOLY SCHIIT!!  DAT LIST!!! eek.gif

post #40850 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


I'm going out to buy the buttons and RCA connectors for Project-H later today :)

 

 

Now I'm looking foward to shinsekai 8 :D

It was horrible yet interesting. It was so random, so weird as to what the hell happened and WHY they would choose such a  (one word spoiler not really as ep 7 preview showed what happens)

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

future

for the group of students and why they would go about relationships that way.

post #40851 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Yeah, check my anime list... O.O

Your completed list is fricking weak.

post #40852 of 149571

Shinsekai 8...  DAFQU?

post #40853 of 149571

Downloading champloo to rewatch again~ It's been a while so thought I might as well. Dropped GC like 8 episodes in too lol. There's like no story. At all. Or there is but I'm not interested in it at all.

post #40854 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Downloading champloo to rewatch again~ It's been a while so thought I might as well. Dropped GC like 8 episodes in too lol. There's like no story. At all. Or there is but I'm not interested in it at all.

Really? 8 Episodes in and it was still reasonable and then comes WOO moments at the 13 episodes in moment

 

 

 

@borisu

Right!!?? DAFUQ???

post #40855 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Really? 8 Episodes in and it was still reasonable and then comes WOO moments at the 13 episodes in moment

 

 

 

@borisu

Right!!?? DAFUQ???

 

The story just doesn't interest me at all. The episodes are really unconnected I think atleast. Its just like oh look I'll pull out this void and it does this thing.. cool. Whee. Bored.

 

Finishing FLCL while waiting for champloo to download.

post #40856 of 149571
I hope Shinsekai won't be this season's GC.
post #40857 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I hope Shinsekai won't be this season's GC.

GC needs to fit specific conditions to be called a GC for a season.

 

It needs to be a very high up anime that is very popular front page anime (one of those that you know are front page kind before airing) with a very high budget, grade A voice actors all throughout, Grade A animation and that's about it.

 

From the looks of Shinsekai yori, it only faked it. The promo poster was done professoinaly with "those" type of realistic and soft clannad type of style and colors for the trailer and teaser. The info made it seem like it'd be very big and very ambitious. It was but just not done well. Next, it doens't have a high budget. It only faked it to seem so. It only has half the main characters being grade A so there is that. And an excellent ED. So while it fits half of the conditions, it doesn't fit 100% the conditions for a GC.

post #40858 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

GC needs to fit specific conditions to be called a GC for a season.

 

It needs to be a very high up anime that is very popular front page anime (one of those that you know are front page kind before airing) with a very high budget, grade A voice actors all throughout, Grade A animation and that's about it.

 

From the looks of Shinsekai yori, it only faked it. The promo poster was done professoinaly with "those" type of realistic and soft clannad type of style and colors for the trailer and teaser. The info made it seem like it'd be very big and very ambitious. It was but just not done well. Next, it doens't have a high budget. It only faked it to seem so. It only has half the main characters being grade A so there is that. And an excellent ED. So while it fits half of the conditions, it doesn't fit 100% the conditions for a GC.

True true. But I guess I won't be expecting much out of it. If it does have a low budget, I can't really bet that it will perform much better in the later eps. Either way, I'm still going to watch it. Already exhausted all the old anime (well not all, but I'm too lazy to go marathon some others. kinda interested in Macross Frontier though, one of my fellow singer friends love the songs from there) and currently satisfying my hunger with new seasons. :) 

 

I like parenthesizes 

post #40859 of 149571

Robotics Notes is picking up but their stereotypical Frau kid is so annoying. She acts like the most narcacistic who knows what. If you cancel out her voice on most parts she is actually very normal and pretty. She does not fit her voice. Her voice actor did a good job and whoever picked her for it. But the girl that represents her in the anime is too pretty and perfect even in her weird moments. Also, what is with the stereotypical yaoi and megane love!?? dafuq?

post #40860 of 149571
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

True true. But I guess I won't be expecting much out of it. If it does have a low budget, I can't really bet that it will perform much better in the later eps. Either way, I'm still going to watch it. Already exhausted all the old anime (well not all, but I'm too lazy to go marathon some others. kinda interested in Macross Frontier though, one of my fellow singer friends love the songs from there) and currently satisfying my hunger with new seasons. :) 

 

I like parenthesizes 

I used to over use parenthesis. 

 

Macross Fronteier was a good series with good plot and characters and music. If that series bombed, it would have GC'd (even though it came first)

 

The budget seems mediocre on this show. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge