or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2719

post #40771 of 157552
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

@Boris

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Is that from BTOOOM!!! ?

(For those who don't know, "biribiri" is the term used to describe "shocking" effect)


Yup!

 


@psycho-pass

 

Me: Man, that was some REALLY twisted schiit!

ED Credits: Screenplay by Urobuchi Gen from Nitro+

Me: ...as always!

 

For those who don't know:

He was the guy who did Saya no Uta (my fav VN of all time)

and the guy responsible for [Spoiler] in PMMM.

post #40772 of 157552
@kalbee and borisu
NO! I argued to Not use a lowered jack as it doesnt do squat.

@graph
Mega post ftw. You win.
Nagisa ftw!

Ill leak your bday the day before yankee kun

@mechy
Thanks for thr work!
post #40773 of 157552
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@kalbee and borisu
NO! I argued to Not use a lowered jack as it doesnt do squat.
@graph
Mega post ftw. You win.
Nagisa ftw!
Ill leak your bday the day before yankee kun
@mechy
Thanks for thr work!

 

Told ya!

 

LOL!!! I don't hate her, I just don't like her~

If you wanna leak it, just leak it hear please. I don't want any bday wishes from people I barely even know, with their total insincere bday wishes

post #40774 of 157552
Quote:

Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

LOL!!! I don't hate her, I just don't like her~

 

If you wanna leak it, just leak it hear please. I don't want any bday wishes from people I barely even know, with their total insincere bday wishes


Same here.

 

This, but skype and FB tells the WHOLE WORLD your personal info lol.

 

Who's yankee-kun btw?

post #40775 of 157552
@borisu
Why u no go on fb anymore!?

Yankee kun is yankee kun. Graph, one of his pics while eating a snickers looks very yankee ish

@graph
Nagisa chan 4EVAH
post #40776 of 157552
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@borisu
Why u no go on fb anymore!?
Yankee kun is yankee kun. Graph, one of his pics while eating a snickers looks very yankee ish
@graph
Nagisa chan 4EVAH


Sometimes skype fails to connect to FB. I have no idea why.

 

LOL is that on his FB?

post #40777 of 157552
Yep smily_headphones1.gif he is eating snickers and looks like a yankee kun! I lol when i saw it smily_headphones1.gif

Hey borisuu, why do the mh1c cut out on the bus?!?!! It never cuts out when running or jumping but onthe bus, ever bump willcut out and mess with volume!!!! Can i burn off the control prong?
post #40778 of 157552

what is one piece up to in anime

post #40779 of 157552
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Yep smily_headphones1.gif he is eating snickers and looks like a yankee kun! I lol when i saw it smily_headphones1.gif
Hey borisuu, why do the mh1c cut out on the bus?!?!! It never cuts out when running or jumping but onthe bus, ever bump willcut out and mess with volume!!!! Can i burn off the control prong?


What do you mean "cut out"?

post #40780 of 157552
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbleb33 View Post

what is one piece up to in anime


I don't think anyone here is watching OP....

post #40781 of 157552
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post


Like I said, just remove it manually. Worked for me and no spam went to my mail anymore. You don't have to wait for the fix
Strangely though, the notifications that went to my mail are all from this thread and nothing else, even if I subscribed to them


That's the bug; it keeps coming back. Like some undying zombie.
post #40782 of 157552
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbleb33 View Post

what is one piece up to in anime

From the looks of it, it's now up to after the time skip, just starting.
post #40783 of 157552
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


From the looks of it, it's now up to after the time skip, just starting.


You've been following OP? eek.gif

post #40784 of 157552
My roommate does; I only read it.
post #40785 of 157552
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I was wonedering, how much does it cost to demo the 1964s?

 

Its $300 per pair.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

WELL YOU ASKED WHERE THE LEDs ARE!

 

lol it's alright, doesn't have to be dead center.

But we haven't decided on which volume knob to use yet.....

 

I got my CIEMs mainly for the customization LOL

THIS. Though I still like kotomi better, because 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Osananajimi

 

because bowei. wink.gif

 

foxconn worker #2 :D The demand for Obj2 seems to be quite high around HF.

Yeah, the case is kinda hard to get unless batch produced in china.

Maybe we should so a group DIY O2 project and sell them cheap for the DIY experience (and avoid MoT status)

 

Bowei's idea, he said there's some problem with the HP jack being in the center. 

I don't remember what....

 

You're going to put it in a case?

I'd need to make some minor changes in drawing then.... 

 

I.. forgot why I quoted this, wait, oh, what's the deal with MoT status anyways and why would you want to avoid it?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge