Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2715
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What visuals did you take off points for. I had a 10bit blu ray copy and so i did t feel anything was wrong visually. Not that blu ray equals good animation quality and visuals. Just a perfection or near lossless copy of what it originally has
That's got NOTHING to do with Project-H!
I just decided to make an extra O2 from the free PCB I got from the manufacturer for fun.
Probably gonna give it away after I get my Project-H.
but I already assembled it by the time I did....
may as well take it all the way through and do the case as well.
Awww. Are yougoing to sell it off?
Aww i wanted to try my hand at building one. Oh well.
I hope i get to review the Essence One. That would be so fricking fantastic. But unfair. A STX would do.
YES!!! FINALLY FINISHED WITH THIS D@MN EVENT!!! NOW I CAN HAVE MY NORMAL LIFE BACK!!!
My rant on my club's Ghost House event (Click to show)
I DON'T REALLY HATE THIS EVENT, BUT I DO REALLY HATE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF IT. THIS IS BECAUSE THE ONE IN CHARGE DIDN'T ASSIGN ME TO ANYTHING, EVENTHOUGH I WAS THE CO-ASSISTANT OF THE EVENT. NOT ONLY THAT, NONE OF MY ADVICE OR IDEAS WERE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION. SURE MY IDEAS AREN'T PERFECT, BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME CONCRETE AND VALID REASONS. HE JUST TURNS THEM DOWN!
SO LIKE THE FIRST DAY, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. SO I ACTUALLY SLEPT DURING THE EVENT. I WAS SO BORED OUT OF MY WITS NOT EVEN MT PHONE CAN SAVE ME. FOR THE 2ND DAY, I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO PLEASE MYSELF. AND THE 3RD AND LAST DAY, WE HAD TO MOD THE AREA AND ALL, SO I PREPARED SOME CHAIRS TO BE STACKED UP, BUT HE DIDN'T USE ALL OF THEM!!! I WAS LIKE "I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THIS ANYMORE, I'M LEAVING!"
I liked the event, but there were so much things that can improve. I would have gave some ideas, but I know he wouldn't listen to any of it. SCREW THAT GUY!!!
My next post will be a mega haiby. So it'll take some time to complete, so I won't be here for another while
YES THIS SATURDAY IS THE DISTANT WORLDS CONCERT!!!
Yeeeeees. (◐ o ◑ )
The quality was fine, I'm just not super into the style or the way they look, haha.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 seconds ago
- › Android-fi! 20 seconds ago
- › My Little Pony Discussion thread 23 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Explain your avatar 3 minutes ago
- › Yaqin CD3 tube buffer 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)