Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2715
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What visuals did you take off points for. I had a 10bit blu ray copy and so i did t feel anything was wrong visually. Not that blu ray equals good animation quality and visuals. Just a perfection or near lossless copy of what it originally has
That's got NOTHING to do with Project-H!
I just decided to make an extra O2 from the free PCB I got from the manufacturer for fun.
Probably gonna give it away after I get my Project-H.
but I already assembled it by the time I did....
may as well take it all the way through and do the case as well.
Awww. Are yougoing to sell it off?
Aww i wanted to try my hand at building one. Oh well.
I hope i get to review the Essence One. That would be so fricking fantastic. But unfair. A STX would do.
YES!!! FINALLY FINISHED WITH THIS D@MN EVENT!!! NOW I CAN HAVE MY NORMAL LIFE BACK!!!
My rant on my club's Ghost House event (Click to show)
I DON'T REALLY HATE THIS EVENT, BUT I DO REALLY HATE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF IT. THIS IS BECAUSE THE ONE IN CHARGE DIDN'T ASSIGN ME TO ANYTHING, EVENTHOUGH I WAS THE CO-ASSISTANT OF THE EVENT. NOT ONLY THAT, NONE OF MY ADVICE OR IDEAS WERE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION. SURE MY IDEAS AREN'T PERFECT, BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME CONCRETE AND VALID REASONS. HE JUST TURNS THEM DOWN!
SO LIKE THE FIRST DAY, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. SO I ACTUALLY SLEPT DURING THE EVENT. I WAS SO BORED OUT OF MY WITS NOT EVEN MT PHONE CAN SAVE ME. FOR THE 2ND DAY, I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO PLEASE MYSELF. AND THE 3RD AND LAST DAY, WE HAD TO MOD THE AREA AND ALL, SO I PREPARED SOME CHAIRS TO BE STACKED UP, BUT HE DIDN'T USE ALL OF THEM!!! I WAS LIKE "I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THIS ANYMORE, I'M LEAVING!"
I liked the event, but there were so much things that can improve. I would have gave some ideas, but I know he wouldn't listen to any of it. SCREW THAT GUY!!!
My next post will be a mega haiby. So it'll take some time to complete, so I won't be here for another while
YES THIS SATURDAY IS THE DISTANT WORLDS CONCERT!!!
Yeeeeees. (◐ o ◑ )
The quality was fine, I'm just not super into the style or the way they look, haha.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Getting an HTC One M8 need headphones and possibly DAC 10 seconds ago
- › Which earphones to choose? 22 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA234 Mono Blocks, AKG K1000, and Abyss.... 49 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Serie: 840, 860 & 880 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › SennGrado Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)