Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2715post #40711 of 9708611/15/12 at 1:04am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #40712 of 9708611/15/12 at 1:58ampost #40713 of 9708611/15/12 at 3:11amYou want aclic case to save cost? I dont mind :/
What visuals did you take off points for. I had a 10bit blu ray copy and so i did t feel anything was wrong visually. Not that blu ray equals good animation quality and visuals. Just a perfection or near lossless copy of what it originally haspost #40714 of 9708611/15/12 at 3:31ampost #40715 of 9708611/15/12 at 3:52am
That's got NOTHING to do with Project-H!
I just decided to make an extra O2 from the free PCB I got from the manufacturer for fun.
Probably gonna give it away after I get my Project-H.post #40716 of 9708611/15/12 at 4:00ampost #40717 of 9708611/15/12 at 4:39amQuote:
but I already assembled it by the time I did....
may as well take it all the way through and do the case as well.post #40718 of 9708611/15/12 at 4:46ampost #40719 of 9708611/15/12 at 6:04amSad panda face
Awww. Are yougoing to sell it off?
Aww i wanted to try my hand at building one. Oh well.
I hope i get to review the Essence One. That would be so fricking fantastic. But unfair. A STX would do.post #40720 of 9708611/15/12 at 8:13ampost #40721 of 9708611/15/12 at 8:40am
YES!!! FINALLY FINISHED WITH THIS D@MN EVENT!!! NOW I CAN HAVE MY NORMAL LIFE BACK!!!
I DON'T REALLY HATE THIS EVENT, BUT I DO REALLY HATE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF IT. THIS IS BECAUSE THE ONE IN CHARGE DIDN'T ASSIGN ME TO ANYTHING, EVENTHOUGH I WAS THE CO-ASSISTANT OF THE EVENT. NOT ONLY THAT, NONE OF MY ADVICE OR IDEAS WERE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION. SURE MY IDEAS AREN'T PERFECT, BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME CONCRETE AND VALID REASONS. HE JUST TURNS THEM DOWN!
SO LIKE THE FIRST DAY, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. SO I ACTUALLY SLEPT DURING THE EVENT. I WAS SO BORED OUT OF MY WITS NOT EVEN MT PHONE CAN SAVE ME. FOR THE 2ND DAY, I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO PLEASE MYSELF. AND THE 3RD AND LAST DAY, WE HAD TO MOD THE AREA AND ALL, SO I PREPARED SOME CHAIRS TO BE STACKED UP, BUT HE DIDN'T USE ALL OF THEM!!! I WAS LIKE "I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THIS ANYMORE, I'M LEAVING!"
I liked the event, but there were so much things that can improve. I would have gave some ideas, but I know he wouldn't listen to any of it. SCREW THAT GUY!!!
My next post will be a mega haiby. So it'll take some time to complete, so I won't be here for another while
YES THIS SATURDAY IS THE DISTANT WORLDS CONCERT!!!post #40722 of 9708611/15/12 at 8:52am
Yeeeeees. (◐ o ◑ )Quote:
The quality was fine, I'm just not super into the style or the way they look, haha.
So jelly!post #40723 of 9708611/15/12 at 11:02ampost #40724 of 9708611/15/12 at 11:18ampost #40725 of 9708611/15/12 at 11:28am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 seconds ago
- › Need help for the best "closed" or "semi-closed' over ear for... 32 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 40 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 50 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100 *CHARGER ONLY* 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 4 minutes ago
- › Hiss when playing 24 bit files through computer and headphones? 5 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi