Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2710

post #40636 of 125577
Which wallpaper now guys? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






post #40637 of 125577
Nichijou 1
K-On 1
Chihayafuru 0
 

Plese edit the list so that I don't have to guys

 

 

I can't see the wallappers right now

 

...................................... 26

post #40638 of 125577

I can't really vote because I've only seen or know anything about one of those shows.

post #40639 of 125577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


It is not diabetes-inducing. It's simply good. (I gave it a 10/10 for the record)

It is good,

 

ALso Demo'd a pair of HD25-1 II today... and as Tilpos says they are SMALL... the poor things had a smaller sound stage than my XB700s e.e, so that sound stage is a real deal breaker for me. BUT the isolation and bass where nice! That being Said it looks like the DT1350 is still something nice to look forward to! 

 

I'll review the HD25-1 II at some point... I never have the energy to do a FULL reveiw because well... that would involve to much time for me... I would need like 4-5 hours to do it the way I like to! You all saw my crummy half finished cMoy review... that poor thing.... 

post #40640 of 125577

Ohayou~

I just marathoned 21 eps Beelzebub yesterday.....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Which wallpaper now guys? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






First one ! :D

post #40641 of 125577
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Ohayou~

I just marathoned 21 eps Beelzebub yesterday.....

 


First one ! :D

 

That's what I was thinking as well! :D

@Project H:

Rough draft of the case is complete, I was going to include a picture of the case extruded, but I forgot to take a screencap of it >_<

Anyway, here's a picture of all the measurements before the case was extruded... Can you double check everything for me Borisu?

 

1000

And 2 more questions:
When mating the standoffs to the  PCBs and the POT to its mounting board, do I need to leave any room for human error? At this moment I have everything fitting exactly next to everything else.
Also, could you explain how the standoffs work? The part I thought would be threaded into the bottom of the case is about twice as long as the case is thick...


Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/13/12 at 4:36pm
post #40642 of 125577
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

That's what I was thinking as well! :D

@Project H:

Rough draft of the case is complete, I was going to include a picture of the case extruded, but I forgot to take a screencap of it >_<

Anyway, here's a picture of all the measurements before the case was extruded... Can you double check everything for me Borisu?

 

1000

And 2 more questions:
When mating the standoffs to the  PCBs and the POT to its mounting board, do I need to leave any room for human error? At this moment I have everything fitting exactly next to everything else.
Also, could you explain how the standoffs work? The part I thought would be threaded into the bottom of the case is about twice as long as the case is thick...


How did you get the dimensions for the bits where the screw goes in? (The 5x5mm)

seems fine to me other than that.

 

Um... it's best to give some tolerence for human error, usually make the holes 0.2mm larger than they need to be.

The PCB mounting goes something like this:

3M screw -> through case extrusion -> 3M stand-off -> Through PCB -> 3M nut

post #40643 of 125577
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


How did you get the dimensions for the bits where the screw goes in? (The 5x5mm)

seems fine to me other than that.

 

Um... it's best to give some tolerence for human error, usually make the holes 0.2mm larger than they need to be.

The PCB mounting goes something like this:

3M screw -> through case extrusion -> 3M stand-off -> Through PCB -> 3M nut

I just guessed on 5x5mm, I figured it doesn't need to be completely exact since I'm not sending it off to a machine to be made lol, just a general approximation so that we can fit all the parts in and get measurements from there. So there will be holes drilled through the case and nuts on the outside of the case? Then I should I leave .2mm between each part that will be screwed together? so like .2mm between the case and standoff, then .2mm between the standoff and PCB, then .2mm between the RK097 mounting PCB and the part itself?
post #40644 of 125577

The new Xeon Phi looks pretty interesting, not sure how that would work out for my wallet though

post #40645 of 125577
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

Lol, 

 

they must be from Nor cal too. So cal doesn't say hella either lol 

 

Do you still play Dota? Is it a fun game?

 

Not as much since everyone I used to play with is either like 3rd or 4th year pre-med student, or has a real job, or are searching for a real job now. But occasionally I do. It's fun for me since I've been playing since it was a mod on WC3:RoC, so I know how the game works. Its not a very noob friendly game though. I'm also pretty busy too.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Which wallpaper now guys? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




 

 

 

LOL I was thinking not the first one in case people mistake you for a lollipop.

post #40646 of 125577

I don't really like MMORGP's so I'm not sure

 

Nichijou is cute but I'm not sure what I'll make of it, I may as well start K-On first as my beloved Q701's are in there. Ok, K701's, you know what I mean.

post #40647 of 125577
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Not as much since everyone I used to play with is either like 3rd or 4th year pre-med student, or has a real job, or are searching for a real job now. But occasionally I do. It's fun for me since I've been playing since it was a mod on WC3:RoC, so I know how the game works. Its not a very noob friendly game though. I'm also pretty busy too.



LOL I was thinking not the first one in case people mistake you for a lollipop.
Lol yeah, that's the same problem I had with it too...
post #40648 of 125577

My hybrid tips showed up today. They were a pain to get on and to be honest I can't really tell a difference. Bass might be a bit punchier but not really dramatically. They do fit better though so meh~.

post #40649 of 125577

I give a point to Ano Hana for making me tear up. Let's see if they get them going down my face

post #40650 of 125577
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

My hybrid tips showed up today. They were a pain to get on and to be honest I can't really tell a difference. Bass might be a bit punchier but not really dramatically. They do fit better though so meh~.

For what IEM? Comply's?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge