Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2709

post #40621 of 140620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


AnaHana does not fall under that description.

It's definitely SoL'ish, but there is an about equal ratio men and boys, and they are definitely not always nice to each other. It's more like drama than it is SoL.

I wasn't implying that it is. That's just a general tweet from him tonight.

@numbers-kun, there's always been big changes in between the season for League though. But I think I can agree with you. They just do this one bigger than before.
post #40622 of 140620

Bleh, so LCD-2's don't come with the wood case anymore? Hella disapointing.

post #40623 of 140620
You getting the LCD 2s?
post #40624 of 140620

Just looking at pricing and accessories. Kind of broke right now since I had to put down a security deposit for a house next year.

post #40625 of 140620

They don't? That's why I buy used :)

 

 

I want to watch K-On this year at some point. Chiayafruyu comes first though

post #40626 of 140620

whoa, someone not from California said hella 

 

how interesting 

post #40627 of 140620
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

whoa, someone not from California said hella 

 

how interesting 

 

Lol I play dota with a 5-stack of 4 other dudes from cali.. so i've picked up a few mannerisms. 

post #40628 of 140620
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Not even a little bit?
This.

And I find Gaijin's lack of having watched K-On inexcusable.
post #40629 of 140620
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Lol I play dota with a 5-stack of 4 other dudes from cali.. so i've picked up a few mannerisms. 

Lol, 

 

they must be from Nor cal too. So cal doesn't say hella either lol 

 

Do you still play Dota? Is it a fun game?

post #40630 of 140620

I have a guest over so I will watch ano hana at a later time. Testing out new stuff today :) I will announce them at the end of this month.

post #40631 of 140620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

This.
And I find Gaijin's lack of having watched K-On inexcusable.

 

Haha. I started watching it a little while ago because it just seemed like one of those things. I was thinking that I was not gonna like it at all, but it was aight. Lately I rather like light stuff like this because I've been feeling very busy and tired all the time.

post #40632 of 140620
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Different priorities. I have to admit that Uchuu Kyoudai now looks monolithic and huge now to start back.
And instead of 'Friendship is Madness', I like it more if it's 'Insanity/Madness is Magic'.
Scamp, being the anime cynic hero in me: "I've always found "bunch of girls being insufferably nice to each other" a far more descriptive and useful term than 'slice of life' anyway"

Chuunibyou at least has one sorta normal JK. But everyone else pretty much fits into that description. In a weird way or another.

Ano Hana is definitely more drama than SoL.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


AnaHana does not fall under that description.
It's definitely SoL'ish, but there is an about equal ratio men and boys, and they are definitely not always nice to each other. It's more like drama than it is SoL.

 

And that's why I like it. K-on is similar?

@Tilpo: did you mean equal ratio <-o / +-o?

If yes...

@Bowei: There is probably a total of single digit number of male characters appearances in K-ON.

If no...

@Bowei: Lack of adults in that show.

Either way...

@Bowei: K-ON? Drama? what drama? The only drama is the lack of drama.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Not even a little bit?

 


This.
And I find Gaijin's lack of having watched K-On inexcusable.

This.

post #40633 of 140620

Fine fine guys. You guys make the choice. Either I take Chihayafuryu first or K-On for my next watch or Nichijou

Nichijou 0
K-On 0
Chihayafuru 0

 

As we do in the TMAC thread, go and do your vote thing. Voting ends in 2 days as that is when I will probably finish Ano Hana.

post #40634 of 140620
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Fine fine guys. You guys make the choice. Either I take Chihayafuryu first or K-On for my next watch or Nichijou
Nichijou 0
K-On 0
Chihayafuru 0


As we do in the TMAC thread, go and do your vote thing. Voting ends in 2 days as that is when I will probably finish Ano Hana.
Nichijou!
Also, what did you get on the ACT?
post #40635 of 140620

K-ON I guess.

Chihayafuru is getting a second season so you might as well wait a bit before marathoning it.

Didn't watch Nichijou (too hyper energetic for me) so can't comment there.

So K-ON gets my vote I guess. If only even just so you're not stuck clueless about one of the more overquoted/referenced series today.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge