- 9,685 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Land of looking for work
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2708
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm doing a rotational thing where together with two friends we in turn bake a cake each Wednesday. This is the third time, and my first. Theirs kinda failed too, so in that sense it's allowed.
It is not diabetes-inducing. It's simply good. (I gave it a 10/10 for the record)
Ahhh. Just randomly start a cake rotation when nobody had any cake skills to begin with. Haha.
Does it matter? Even a failed cake still tastes good.
While JoJo is excellent, Chuunibyou and Uchuu Kyoudai still take the lead for me.
I don't know why I dropped Nyaruko, it just got a bit boring for me I guess.
Different priorities. I have to admit that Uchuu Kyoudai now looks monolithic and huge now to start back.
And instead of 'Friendship is Madness', I like it more if it's 'Insanity/Madness is Magic'.
Scamp, being the anime cynic hero in me: "I've always found "bunch of girls being insufferably nice to each other" a far more descriptive and useful term than 'slice of life' anyway"
Edited by jgray91 - 11/13/12 at 12:46pm
AnaHana does not fall under that description.
It's definitely SoL'ish, but there is an about equal ratio men and boys, and they are definitely not always nice to each other. It's more like drama than it is SoL.
And that's why I like it. K-on is similar?
they're making changes because dota is getting a train full of popularity.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Moon Audio Ambassadors Program! 4 seconds ago
- › Looking for a <100$ headphones *Looks like beats solo hd* 19 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 34 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 41 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 46 seconds ago
- › Large and soft open circumaural headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Looking for Amplifier or Receiver To Improve Streamed Music from PS3 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)