- 10,035 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2708
post #40606 of 149729
11/13/12 at 12:12pm
BUT WHAT IS IT. My Cynical Goggles is blocking every and all prior knowledge or memory of it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #40607 of 149729
11/13/12 at 12:14pm
Does it matter? Even a failed cake still tastes good.
post #40608 of 149729
11/13/12 at 12:15pm
Oh. I thought I recognised that. Laziness prevented me from watching it yet. And then autumn came and everything is just insignificant in light of JoJo for now. Kind of like how everything is crap for while in the wake of Madoka for me.
post #40609 of 149729
11/13/12 at 12:16pm
post #40610 of 149729
11/13/12 at 12:16pm
While JoJo is excellent, Chuunibyou and Uchuu Kyoudai still take the lead for me.
post #40611 of 149729
11/13/12 at 12:17pm
I don't know why I dropped Nyaruko, it just got a bit boring for me I guess.
post #40612 of 149729
11/13/12 at 12:37pm
Different priorities. I have to admit that Uchuu Kyoudai now looks monolithic and huge now to start back.
And instead of 'Friendship is Madness', I like it more if it's 'Insanity/Madness is Magic'.
Scamp, being the anime cynic hero in me: "I've always found "bunch of girls being insufferably nice to each other" a far more descriptive and useful term than 'slice of life' anyway"
Edited by jgray91 - 11/13/12 at 12:46pm
post #40613 of 149729
11/13/12 at 1:16pm
AnaHana does not fall under that description.
It's definitely SoL'ish, but there is an about equal ratio men and boys, and they are definitely not always nice to each other. It's more like drama than it is SoL.
post #40614 of 149729
11/13/12 at 1:17pm
And that's why I like it. K-on is similar?
post #40615 of 149729
11/13/12 at 1:27pm
they're making changes because dota is getting a train full of popularity.
post #40616 of 149729
11/13/12 at 1:32pm
post #40617 of 149729
11/13/12 at 1:33pm
I wasn't implying that it is. That's just a general tweet from him tonight.
@numbers-kun, there's always been big changes in between the season for League though. But I think I can agree with you. They just do this one bigger than before.
post #40618 of 149729
11/13/12 at 1:39pm
post #40619 of 149729
11/13/12 at 1:44pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2973 Active Users (590 Members and 2383 Guests)
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 39 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 5 minutes ago
- › Looking to replace my Audeze LCD-2. Recommendations for alternatives? 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2