Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2706

post #40576 of 153732
@mechy
Select act are out now. How you do?
post #40577 of 153732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

2lewd4bowei: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
1249728835964.gif

Candy Boy spoiler. :3

What the **** was that?
post #40578 of 153732
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


What the **** was that?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

A girl eating cake off of her sister/girlfriend's finger.

post #40579 of 153732
Ich will ! smily_headphones1.gif

Haiburi is demoing MH1C right now.

He has a hard time EVEN fitting small tips >_<<br /> *facepalm*
post #40580 of 153732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

2lewd4bowei:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5416/1249728835964.gif

 

Candy Boy spoiler. :3

Meh. not a fan of yuri.....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Ich will ! smily_headphones1.gif
Haiburi is demoing MH1C right now.
He has a hard time EVEN fitting small tips >_<
*facepalm*

How are you liking the MH1C's?

post #40581 of 153732
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Meh. not a fan of yuri.....

 

1000

post #40582 of 153732

Finally bought a printer~ Ugh less money in my account now :(.

post #40583 of 153732

Also nexus 7's are like $150 on craigslist... must resist.. temptation.. to spend.. more.

post #40584 of 153732
Lol nexus

It better have been a laser printer


@borisu
Im liking it. It sounds much better with eq though.
post #40585 of 153732

brother hl-2240d duh. it was the newegg one.

post #40586 of 153732
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@mechy
Select act are out now. How you do?
Damn, not as good as I'd hoped (I got a 32 composite the first time I tested...)

English 29
  Usage/Mechanics 15
  Rhetorical Skills 15
 
Mathematics 32
  Pre-Algebra/Elem. Algebra 17
  Algebra/Coord. Geometry 15
  Plane Geometry/Trig. 17
 
Reading 31
  Social Studies/Sciences 16
  Arts/Literature 16
 
Science 29
 
Combined English/Writing 27  
  Writing (score range 2 to 12) 08

My composite score was 30 :/

@numbers: why your craigslist be better than mine? All the ones on the Craigslist in my area are $190.
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/13/12 at 8:23am
post #40587 of 153732
Nexus 7 is like 200~270$ on my local craigslist LOL yeah no competition, it's the price of a freakin new one in stores.

@Magi
Man, Japanese and their crappy nicknaming abilities for non-Japanese names.
Not that Mo is not a nickname used for girls as well as guys but still.
I guess we've seen worse (e.g. girl name shortened into a guy name).
post #40588 of 153732
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Damn, not as good as I'd hoped (I got a 32 composite the first time I tested...)
English 29
  Usage/Mechanics 15
  Rhetorical Skills 15
 
Mathematics 32
  Pre-Algebra/Elem. Algebra 17
  Algebra/Coord. Geometry 15
  Plane Geometry/Trig. 17
 
Reading 31
  Social Studies/Sciences 16
  Arts/Literature 16
 
Science 29
 
Combined English/Writing 27  
  Writing (score range 2 to 12) 08
My composite score was 30 :/
@numbers: why your craigslist be better than mine? All the ones on the Craigslist in my area are $190.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Nexus 7 is like 200~270$ on my local craigslist LOL yeah no competition, it's the price of a freakin new one in stores.
@Magi
Man, Japanese and their crappy nicknaming abilities for non-Japanese names.
Not that Mo is not a nickname used for girls as well as guys but still.
I guess we've seen worse (e.g. girl name shortened into a guy name).

 

.. I can find some occansionally that are $100 LOL.

post #40589 of 153732
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post


.. I can find some occansionally that are $100 LOL.
Buy me one at that price! I'll PayPal you money and shipping! Bloody hell that's a good deal...
post #40590 of 153732
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Buy me one at that price! I'll PayPal you money and shipping! Bloody hell that's a good deal...

 

I'd buy myself one first :P. But they're posted with no pictures usually and there's like one a month hasn't been a recent one.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge