Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2695

post #40411 of 130086
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post


I'm more bugged by the fact that many image viewers don't support them at all. Win 7's default image viewer doesn't, and neither does the program I'm using, Picasa Image Viewer. Windows XP seemed to have pretty decent GIF playback. But other than that...?

Amen brother, this is one of my quibbles too. I've now defaulted to IE to view any saved .gif files.


Ahahahahaohwow.gif

 

Can't you just use a different image browser?

post #40412 of 130086
Suggest something then, smart guy. beerchug.gif

In fact those that thinks IE is still bad is naive. They've grown to be very good now, even to the point that I'd pick it instead of FF or Opera for a basic browser/
Edited by jgray91 - 11/11/12 at 8:21am
post #40413 of 130086

@Joe

I don't try to put bad spoilers in my spoilers now adays as people read them. I just happened to read one of yours :(((((((

 

It isn't your smartphones fault. It is due to the gif standard that is currently out, the server that gif is hosted on, your internet speed and ping to that server, your browser, what you have running on a computer, and computer speed. 

 

 

@Borisu

no....YES YOU USE FACEBOK.

 

kaze no stigma? NEver saw that. That reminds me of the time I caught my brother watching Rosario Vampire and pretended he wasn't becomming a mini me.

yay random

 

@Accoun

.......specific albums.

 

 

@Rikkun

Yep :) That type of diversity.

 

"KMFDM! Better than the rest"

 

Yeah, your artists are diverse in artists nations and styles but not really in an overal feel to it.

 

Utrehtct and others also do it.

 

It was about 10 minutes counting the time it toook for you guys to reply to each other.

 

Gambate!

 

@Numbers kun

You then also skipped my recommendatoin

post #40414 of 130086
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Joe

I don't try to put bad spoilers in my spoilers now adays as people read them. I just happened to read one of yours :(((((((

 

It isn't your smartphones fault. It is due to the gif standard that is currently out, the server that gif is hosted on, your internet speed and ping to that server, your browser, what you have running on a computer, and computer speed. 

 

 

@Borisu

no....YES YOU USE FACEBOK.

 

kaze no stigma? NEver saw that. That reminds me of the time I caught my brother watching Rosario Vampire and pretended he wasn't becomming a mini me.

yay random

 

@Accoun

.......specific albums.

 

 

@Rikkun

Yep :) That type of diversity.

 

"KMFDM! Better than the rest"

 

Yeah, your artists are diverse in artists nations and styles but not really in an overal feel to it.

 

Utrehtct and others also do it.

 

It was about 10 minutes counting the time it toook for you guys to reply to each other.

 

Gambate!

 

@Numbers kun

You then also skipped my recommendatoin

 

I read it too lazy to reply. Thanks though

post #40415 of 130086
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Borisu

no....YES YOU USE FACEBOK.

 

kaze no stigma? NEver saw that.

 

That reminds me of the time I caught my brother watching Rosario Vampire and pretended he wasn't becomming a mini me.

I don't use FB on a regular basis. Happy?

 

I don't remember much about it besides the bad@ss MC. lol

 

Damn, now I want to rewatch rosario to vampire... 

post #40416 of 130086
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


What are the inputs on your small transformer?

Two pin primary. So I'm guessing I should put the red and yellow wire on those two pins?
I already determined what outputs to use on the small transformer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Skimmed 100 posts. So somehow some idiots broke my bathroom -_- and I have to go piss in the alley everytime I need to.

Wow, that's awful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Rikkun
Yep smily_headphones1.gif That type of diversity.

"KMFDM! Better than the rest"

Yeah, your artists are diverse in artists nations and styles but not really in an overal feel to it.

Utrehtct and others also do it.

It was about 10 minutes counting the time it toook for you guys to reply to each other.

Gambate!

What? Not different in overall feel to it? 'cuse me?

You mean to say that rocking to stoner rock has the same feel as singing along with the Beatles or attentively listen to beautiful prog rock albums? Wth?

It's 'Utrecht' mad.gif

Ah, I see. Well, I just replied twice, and both replies took me <30s.

Thanks, I'm definitely gonna need all the luck I can get.
post #40417 of 130086
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

I read it too lazy to reply. Thanks though

Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I don't use FB on a regular basis. Happy?

 

I don't remember much about it besides the bad@ss MC. lol

 

Damn, now I want to rewatch rosario to vampire... 

Yes you do, I always see you online.

 

I kinda do too but the manga just keeps on going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Two pin primary. So I'm guessing I should put the red and yellow wire on those two pins?
I already determined what outputs to use on the small transformer.
Wow, that's awful.
What? Not different in overall feel to it? 'cuse me?
You mean to say that rocking to stoner rock has the same feel as singing along with the Beatles or attentively listen to beautiful prog rock albums? Wth?
It's 'Utrecht' mad.gif
Ah, I see. Well, I just replied twice, and both replies took me <30s.
Thanks, I'm definitely gonna need all the luck I can get.

Somewhat. For example if you look at it from a band to band genre to genre point of view, me liking Linkin Park, Eminem, 50 Cent, Jay Sean, Rise Against, Koda Kumi, Ayumi hamasaki is just plain not connected but looking at my demographic of people, you will find many also do the same.

 

So while your genres arent really together, their styles and people who listen to them is something constant.

 

Utrecht? Ok, why is that such an awesome city? You always mention it instead of Amsterdam

post #40418 of 130086

@tilpo
where are you using the relay driven my the e24?

I'm seeing a potential problem......

 

Mind drawing me a simple diagram for how you're wiring everything together?

post #40419 of 130086
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Somewhat. For example if you look at it from a band to band genre to genre point of view, me liking Linkin Park, Eminem, 50 Cent, Jay Sean, Rise Against, Koda Kumi, Ayumi hamasaki is just plain not connected but looking at my demographic of people, you will find many also do the same.

So while your genres arent really together, their styles and people who listen to them is something constant.

Utrecht? Ok, why is that such an awesome city? You always mention it instead of Amsterdam

That is true. I tend to listen to a lot of music that is listened to by 'hipsters', and my tastes have been influenced quite a bit by having a hipster friend and spending a lot of time on /mu/.
Though it is not consistent with all music, of course. For example said group would rarely listen to Tokyo Jihen, Shiina Ringo and KMFDM, yet those are all in my top 10 of favorite artists (if not top 5).

Because my university is in Utrecht, and also because the manga kissa is in Utrecht. So yeah, pretty awesome city.
post #40420 of 130086
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@tilpo

where are you using the relay driven my the e24?
I'm seeing a potential problem......

Mind drawing me a simple diagram for how you're wiring everything together?

I wish I could, but I'm trying to figure that out myself as well right now. I got the parts from AMB's website (apart from the transformer), so there shouldn't be a problem.
post #40421 of 130086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I wish I could, but I'm trying to figure that out myself as well right now. I got the parts from AMB's website (apart from the transformer), so there shouldn't be a problem.

Right, guess Ill draw one for you then.
Just a moment.....

 

Oh btw, what's the turn ratio of the small transformer
and the output voltage of the big transformer is 2 x 30v right?


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 11/11/12 at 10:12am
post #40422 of 130086
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Right, guess Ill draw one for you then.

Just a moment.....

Oh btw, what's the turn ratio of the small transformer

and the output voltage of the big transformer is 2 x 30v right?

Yeah, 30+30.

If you could draw a diagram, that'd be awesome.
post #40423 of 130086
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Suggest something then, smart guy. beerchug.gif

In fact those that thinks IE is still bad is naive. They've grown to be very good now, even to the point that I'd pick it instead of FF or Opera for a basic browser/

 

I use Faststone Image Viewer. It's not whether IE is good or bad, but it's lighter on resources (at least on my netbook) to have a browser and an image viewer open at the same time than two different browsers.
It doesn't work with J-chars, though...

BTW, I bought train tickets for 1h too early compared to what I wanted (by accident) and didn't have time to buy some press to read on travel. Actually, some of the brochures from Audio Show are a godsend, because some of them are just reviews from audiophile magazines. Not many of them, but I have even a 32-page collection of reviews of Hegel amps/DACs/CD players and Amphion speakers...
Edited by Accoun - 11/11/12 at 10:45am
post #40424 of 130086
@Boris,

Another question:

I only have one LED, not two as suggested by the circuit. I do have the DPDT switch there. How should I connect the LEDs? I'm guessing I should connect the negative side of the LED to the LED B pin, and the positive to A, but I'm not sure.

Circuit schematic:
post #40425 of 130086
/fast_fingers_trying_to_prevent_sub_frequency_change
Edited by jgray91 - 11/11/12 at 10:58am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge