Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2694

post #40396 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


I'm not... well a little.
but the main reason is just that I don't need it (as in I have nothing to do there.)

 


Holy crap.. my dad watching Kaze no Stigma...

I'll pretend I didn't see anything.... 


Happy birthday...am I the last one to wish...lol

post #40397 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAngelz View Post


Happy birthday...am I the last one to wish...lol


Thanks, I just had some cake biggrin.gif

post #40398 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Didn't you already finish the 2 B22 PCBs?

Almost finished them. I need to desolder the heatsinks from the old B22 boards first, and put them on there. But my soldering iron does not have enough power to do that. Slowly hacking away at the tin with a pump proved ineffective too, and I gave up after ~20min without at least one of the 4 heatsinks dismounted.

Just finished my transformer board. Ghetto circuit board work here (only had big wires, so wiring everything up under there would have been hell). But hey, no shorts, so I've got nothing to complain about!

post #40399 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post


I'm more bugged by the fact that many image viewers don't support them at all. Win 7's default image viewer doesn't, and neither does the program I'm using, Picasa Image Viewer. Windows XP seemed to have pretty decent GIF playback. But other than that...?

Amen brother, this is one of my quibbles too. I've now defaulted to IE to view any saved .gif files.
post #40400 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Almost finished them. I need to desolder the heatsinks from the old B22 boards first, and put them on there. But my soldering iron does not have enough power to do that. Slowly hacking away at the tin with a pump proved ineffective too, and I gave up after ~20min without at least one of the 4 heatsinks dismounted.
Just finished my transformer board. Ghetto circuit board work here (only had big wires, so wiring everything up under there would have been hell). But hey, no shorts, so I've got nothing to complain about!

The heatsinks are mounted to the PCB by 2 metal pins right?

If you really don't want to buy new heatsinks, you can forcefully pull the heatsink off the pins then desolder the pins and put them back in.

I've done this before and succeeded.

but try not to damage the PCB in the process (because want it tongue.gif)

 

The transformer looks awfully small for such a big amp... looks like 12VA to me...

post #40401 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

The heatsinks are mounted to the PCB by 2 metal pins right?
If you really don't want to buy new heatsinks, you can forcefully pull the heatsink off the pins then desolder the pins and put them back in.
I've done this before and succeeded.
but try not to damage the PCB in the process (because want it tongue.gif )

The transformer looks awfully small for such a big amp... looks like 12VA to me...


I'm gonna try to use my grandpa's soldering gun. That thing should be powerful enough to do the job.


That transformer is for the power switching board. It's only 1.1VA. :P
The real transformer is 50VA.


Now I'm served with the dilemma of connecting the transformers. WHY ON EARTH IS THIS SO CONFUSING!?
Edited by Tilpo - 11/11/12 at 7:08am
post #40402 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I'm gonna try to use my grandpa's soldering gun. That thing should be powerful enough to do the job.
That transformer is for the power switching board. It's only 1.1VA. :P
The real transformer is 50VA.
Now I'm served with the dilemma of connecting the transformers. WHY ON EARTH IS THIS SO CONFUSING!?

 

LOL *Facepalm* my guess was waaaayyyy off.

 

what do you have to connect? I can help smily_headphones1.gif

post #40403 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL *Facepalm* my guess was waaaayyyy off.

what do you have to connect? I can help smily_headphones1.gif

Well, my main problem is the following:

To my S22 I have 30V parallel connected power input. I want to use these 30V primaries for my power switching circuit, but the transformer only has two inputs. How do I correctly wire it up?


To my S22 the wires are connected like this. So what wires should I connect to the transformer?


Edited by Tilpo - 11/11/12 at 7:23am
post #40404 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Well, my main problem is the following:
To my S22 I have 30V parallel connected power input. I want to use these 30V primaries for my power switching circuit, but the transformer only has two inputs. How do I correctly wire it up?


Hm.... Don't really understand..
simple diagram?

post #40405 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


What are the inputs on your small transformer?

post #40406 of 151155

Skimmed 100 posts. So somehow some idiots broke my bathroom -_- and I have to go piss in the alley everytime I need to.

post #40407 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post


I'm more bugged by the fact that many image viewers don't support them at all. Win 7's default image viewer doesn't, and neither does the program I'm using, Picasa Image Viewer. Windows XP seemed to have pretty decent GIF playback. But other than that...?

Amen brother, this is one of my quibbles too. I've now defaulted to IE to view any saved .gif files.


Ahahahahaohwow.gif

 

Can't you just use a different image browser?

post #40408 of 151155
Suggest something then, smart guy. beerchug.gif

In fact those that thinks IE is still bad is naive. They've grown to be very good now, even to the point that I'd pick it instead of FF or Opera for a basic browser/
Edited by jgray91 - 11/11/12 at 8:21am
post #40409 of 151155

@Joe

I don't try to put bad spoilers in my spoilers now adays as people read them. I just happened to read one of yours :(((((((

 

It isn't your smartphones fault. It is due to the gif standard that is currently out, the server that gif is hosted on, your internet speed and ping to that server, your browser, what you have running on a computer, and computer speed. 

 

 

@Borisu

no....YES YOU USE FACEBOK.

 

kaze no stigma? NEver saw that. That reminds me of the time I caught my brother watching Rosario Vampire and pretended he wasn't becomming a mini me.

yay random

 

@Accoun

.......specific albums.

 

 

@Rikkun

Yep :) That type of diversity.

 

"KMFDM! Better than the rest"

 

Yeah, your artists are diverse in artists nations and styles but not really in an overal feel to it.

 

Utrehtct and others also do it.

 

It was about 10 minutes counting the time it toook for you guys to reply to each other.

 

Gambate!

 

@Numbers kun

You then also skipped my recommendatoin

post #40410 of 151155
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Joe

I don't try to put bad spoilers in my spoilers now adays as people read them. I just happened to read one of yours :(((((((

 

It isn't your smartphones fault. It is due to the gif standard that is currently out, the server that gif is hosted on, your internet speed and ping to that server, your browser, what you have running on a computer, and computer speed. 

 

 

@Borisu

no....YES YOU USE FACEBOK.

 

kaze no stigma? NEver saw that. That reminds me of the time I caught my brother watching Rosario Vampire and pretended he wasn't becomming a mini me.

yay random

 

@Accoun

.......specific albums.

 

 

@Rikkun

Yep :) That type of diversity.

 

"KMFDM! Better than the rest"

 

Yeah, your artists are diverse in artists nations and styles but not really in an overal feel to it.

 

Utrehtct and others also do it.

 

It was about 10 minutes counting the time it toook for you guys to reply to each other.

 

Gambate!

 

@Numbers kun

You then also skipped my recommendatoin

 

I read it too lazy to reply. Thanks though

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge