Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2691

post #40351 of 139862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

That doesn't beat a dream I once had, here it comes:
I've had a dream fully in minecraft graphics style, and also one fully in anime art style (generic, not detailed enough recall to name studios and dates). Those were epic dreams.
To be honest I don't think headbands matter that much. Pads are weight of cups are very important, but the headband is not. I'll give you my take on three headbands to which I'm very used:
HD650: AWESOME. Seriously, comfort like that can't be beat. Good on long term and short term wearing.
Stax SR-202 / any lambda: The feel of the headband itself is really good, but they don't support the weight of the cups very well. This makes it more uncomfortable at the ears because of the relatively high pressure of the cups around your ears. Good for short term, but it gets itchy and sweaty for long term use, especially with (faux) leather pads.
HD 25-1 II: Very good. Tight, but comfortable. Although less comfortable for long term use than the HD650.
Yeah no doubt a properly done headband is probably the best in terms of comfort. Something like the HD25 where contact and loading points can be moved is ever better.
I'm not a huge fan of suspension headband actually but sometimes it better than what is offered in stock form.
I'll see how things turn out tongue.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I want albums thanks smily_headphones1.gif And what sites to get them in case JPS or whatever doesn't so I don't have to spend time looking.
This. I only have stuff starting from Animation M@ster.
They have a lot of blah songs but might be able to pick a few out anyway.
post #40352 of 139862
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Happy Birthday Borisu. Did you know you share your birthday with Azunyan? 

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/11/11/azusa-nakanos-birthday-stokes-otaku-frenzy/


YAY! biggrin.gif

post #40353 of 139862
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

W00T! 110 posts in the last 8 hours!!
......... and one of them were mine. lol

 


Yay! Mio pics + K701

*Nods in Approval* 

 


Y U GUYS HATE RANDOM ECCHI ANIME?? frown.gif frown.gif

 


SAO19!!

I don't really dislike it. I just watch it is all.

 

I haven't seen SAO since ep 15. 

 

Sleeping in Birthday boy :)

post #40354 of 139862

@borisu 

have you seen world end, load start yet?

 

I'm suprised nobody other than I mentioned anything about Shinsekai Yori's new episode and its after preview of what happens next episode. I am quite excited for next episode.

post #40355 of 139862
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@borisu 

have you seen world end, load start yet?

 

I'm suprised nobody other than I mentioned anything about Shinsekai Yori's new episode and its after preview of what happens next episode. I am quite excited for next episode.


...World..end...????

 

New ep? you mean 7? (That was 33 hours ago when I watched it...)

post #40356 of 139862
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


...World..end...????

 

New ep? you mean 7? (That was 33 hours ago when I watched it...)

http://www.animesenshi.com/arata-naru-sekai-worlds-startloadend-future/

 

This one

 

 

Yeah, wow you are accurate. The ending and preview made me happy :)

post #40357 of 139862
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

http://www.animesenshi.com/arata-naru-sekai-worlds-startloadend-future/

 

This one

 

 

Yeah, wow you are accurate. The ending and preview made me happy :)


Nope, gonna get it now~

 

MAL logs the time I edit it.

I'm somewhat less interested in Shinsekai now... 

post #40358 of 139862
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Nope, gonna get it now~

 

MAL logs the time I edit it.

I'm somewhat less interested in Shinsekai now... 

Really? That episode boosted mine up quite a bit.

 

this is awesome:

http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/12zhvf/til_if_you_die_in_amsterdam_with_no_next_of_kin/

 

If you die with no next of kin in Amsterdam and other popular Dutch cities, you get a poet to come and write and speak at your funeral.

post #40359 of 139862

@little busters
Key doing their thing, though not nearly as good as the other 3.

...but why the stupid air-head character AGAIN mad.gif DAMNIT!

post #40360 of 139862
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@little busters
Key doing their thing, though not nearly as good as the other 3.

...but why the stupid air-head character AGAIN mad.gif DAMNIT!

It isn't key without at least one airhead....

Also, I changed the location of my subwoofer in my room, I was essentially in its "dead zone" before where I couldn't hear that much bass in the middle of my room. Now... Holy crap! My whole room is rattling and I'm only listening at 60dB! And before you ask, it was automatically calibrated by my receiver and set to a very low crossover so it's not too boomy...

post #40361 of 139862

I've been watching The Controller series for the last hour now. :)

 

http://www.gamespot.com/events/thecontroller/index.html

 

The new one with FPS Russia hosting Medal of Honor isn't finiished yet so I am watching last years dealing with BF3 :)

post #40362 of 139862
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I've been watching The Controller series for the last hour now. :)

 

http://www.gamespot.com/events/thecontroller/index.html

 

The new one with FPS Russia hosting Medal of Honor isn't finiished yet so I am watching last years dealing with BF3 :)

Fps Russia is amazing. 'Nuff said.

post #40363 of 139862
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Fps Russia is amazing. 'Nuff said.

I'm watching the first season right now :) 

 

FPSRussia. Nuff Said.

post #40364 of 139862

Finished Arata-naru Sekai: Mirai-hen.......... Confused...

 

Welp, going out to get some stuff for my omake O2.

post #40365 of 139862

Just finished watching Kuttsukiboshi

http://bakabt.me/166493-kuttsukiboshi-stars-intertwined-r2j-ondeed-10-bit.html

 

Yup, good show for kukuk, where is he now tongue_smile.gif

 

Man I suck at describing anime even worse than reviewing headphones tongue_smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge