Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2656

post #39826 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

http://www.head-fi.org/t/85561/post-pics-of-your-builds/8835#post_8833479 biggrin.gif

 

Yeah, you missed my RAGE post on doing CAD with my crappy lapppy.

Can you get a rough drawn draft out for mech? I have no idea what LED's or identicators you want on it.

post #39827 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Can you get a rough drawn draft out for mech? I have no idea what LED's or identicators you want on it.


i sent him this:

 

700

post #39828 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


i sent him this:

 

700

So first its power, input output the X and Y states and then Gain right? Do we have stepped volume or just free turning?

post #39829 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Can you get a rough drawn draft out for mech? I have no idea what LED's or identicators you want on it.

Lol even something hand drawn in 2D would be helpful...

post #39830 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

So first its power, input output the X and Y states and then Gain right? Do we have stepped volume or just free turning?

no stepped.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol even something hand drawn in 2D would be helpful...

lol i sent the panel to you as a solidworks part file

post #39831 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

no stepped.

 

lol i sent the panel to you as a solidworks part file

Actually, all those were .STEP files that I had to convert to solidworks parts files...

And I figured that the front panel was different from the case we were planning on getting, so I didn't use it. Do you want that same general layout though?

Edit: LOL 666 posts!


Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/7/12 at 3:41pm
post #39832 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Actually, all those were .STEP files that I had to convert to solidworks parts files...

And I figured that the front panel was different from the case we were planning on getting, so I didn't use it. Do you want that same general layout though?

Edit: LOL 666 posts!

You are the devil himself. 

 

Same layout 

post #39833 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You are the devil himself. 

 

Same layout 

Alright, cool. Any preference on where everything is laid out on the back???

post #39834 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Actually, all those were .STEP files that I had to convert to solidworks parts files...

And I figured that the front panel was different from the case we were planning on getting, so I didn't use it. Do you want that same general layout though?

Oh, The STEP was intended for haiby... but he never got started on doing it....

I've had to export every single one of them....

Here's the SLDPRT files....

 

 

 

Extras.zip 2,139k .zip file

 

 

 

 

Interface : Case.zip 3,070k .zip file

 

 

Yeah, just use the layout.

ZETSUBOUSHlTA!

 

700 700

post #39835 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Alright, cool. Any preference on where everything is laid out on the back???

Looking at it from the back, the power connector should be to the right.  To the full left we have Two RCA pairs that are on top and bottom from each other, in the middle between the power and RCA is the USB and Coaxil.

post #39836 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Looking at it from the back, the power connector should be to the right.  To the full left we have Two RCA pairs that are on top and bottom from each other, in the middle between the power and RCA is the USB and Coaxil.


Where's manveru's layout ??

post #39837 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Oh, The STEP was intended for haiby... but he never got started on doing it....

I've had to export every single one of them....

Here's the SLDPRT files....

 

 

 

Extras.zip 2,139k .zip file

 

 

 

 

Interface : Case.zip 3,070k .zip file

 

 

Yeah, just use the layout.

ZETSUBOUSHlTA!

 

700 700

Dropbox? Google Drive? My Email? (Username @ gmail)

post #39838 of 149441
Quote:
Dropbox? Google Drive? My Email? (Username @ gmail)

I splitted it into 2 zip files up there ^

post #39839 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I splitted it into 2 zip files up there ^

Oh, of course... DERP >_<

post #39840 of 149441
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

http://www.head-fi.org/t/85561/post-pics-of-your-builds/8835#post_8833479 biggrin.gif

Yeah, you missed my RAGE post on doing CAD with my crappy lapppy.
Oh man you make me want to make my own case now...
Though I don't have nice shaded acrylic like that.
If fitting the jacks securely on the face and back is simple enough ill try to do it!!
(Does Project-H heat up a lot?)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge