Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2655

post #39811 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

That's a lie. Reading something like that may mentally harm somebody, like me.

That's not good enough excuse. Not good at all.
post #39812 of 154210

@Rikkun

And school in general restarting :)

 

@Jgray

You should have used Yotsuba's no. When Rikkun used it, I felt the weight and facials of his words! lol

 

@Two ears

Gotcha man, if you have any questions right now just ask

 

@haiburi

I see you haven't been following facebook

post #39813 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

That's a lie. Reading something like that may mentally harm somebody, like me.

No it won't. In fact, it won't harm you, it will heal you if anything.
Edited by Tilpo - 11/7/12 at 2:50pm
post #39814 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Not it won't. In fact, it won't harm you, it will heal you if anything.

 

Haha. biggrin.gif

post #39815 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Mechy

The group photo was nice but I wouldn't use any of them as I would get killed

LMAO! Like I said I think I liked that one the least...

TBH I quite giving a **** about what people think. I try to hide it but if someone finds out I don't lie or anything like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Hmm if I can get a 7th gen for ~100 i'll probably get it.

 

Also thinking about returning my vmodas, I still have 31 daysish left in their money back thing. Doesn't really isolate all that well, even though I did read that before, not sure why they advertise as noise-cancelling. Also, I don't think I really like on-ears to be honest. Plus I don't think it'd get any use at all when I decide to get ciems.

I got my 6G 80GB for $90, although I probably payed too much...

It "needed" a new case and new battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

So, by a coincidental and fortunate (for me) turn of events, I'm going to end up getting the Paradoxes much sooner than expected. LFF just received my T50RPs this past Friday, but Paradoxes will be shipped to me by the end of the week.

 

Please let me know how they are. I'm debating between the HE-500, AD2000, and Paradox at the moment.

Has anyone on this thread heard the AD2000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoEars View Post

This has got to be the fastest scrolling thread ever.

 

I was here 7 days ago and I have 866 unread posts!!!!

 

What the heck are you all doing in here??? tongue.gif

Talking about everything except Asian Anime and manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post
Nah, it doesn't. It's a harem inside one of Sunohara's delusions, and it actually fits his character perfectly. It's actually a pretty good H.
Read it, I promise it won't do any harm.

Ok, I'll take your word for it... rolleyes.gif

I am NOT listening to the dub though...

post #39816 of 154210
Related song

If you don't know this song: shame on you. It's a very good classic everyone should know.
Edited by Tilpo - 11/7/12 at 2:54pm
post #39817 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Ok, I'll take your word for it... rolleyes.gif
I am NOT listening to the dub though...

Won't listen to the dub either. The very idea of voicing an H manga is wrong in itself.
post #39818 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Please let me know how they are. I'm debating between the HE-500, AD2000, and Paradox at the moment.

Has anyone on this thread heard the AD2000?

 

You're in luck. I owned the AD2000 for the better part of a year until I sold them a few weeks ago (used it to fund the Paradox in fact). My suspicion is that it's the odd headphone out among the ones you're thinking about there.


Edited by manveru - 11/7/12 at 2:55pm
post #39819 of 154210
Huh? My subscription for this thread turned from 'site only' to 'immediate email notification' all of the sudden. That's odd.
post #39820 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

You're in luck. I owned the AD2000 for the better part of a year until I sold them a few weeks ago (used it to fund the Paradox in fact). My suspicion is that it's the odd headphone out among the ones you're thinking about there.

I realize that, but the idea of forward/intimate vocals is intriguing to me.

The reason I'd look at the paradox is because of its flatness, the HE-500 mostly because of all the rave reviews it gets (although I heard a few people say the paradox is even better) and the paradox because, well, because it's supposed to be really freaking good!

Also, I'm not ready to sell my HD600s yet so I don't want something that's too much of a direct upgrade/sidegrade from them, I want something that compliments them and they're already pretty flat.

post #39821 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Huh? My subscription for this thread turned from 'site only' to 'immediate email notification' all of the sudden. That's odd.

It's been doing that for me for quite a while.

Complaint thread here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/633638/receiving-emails-for-subs-set-with-site-only-notification#post_8845454

 

Also,

@Project H:
I have access to solidworks now, so I imported all the parts for the unit today at school, and made the front/back panels for the case. Does anyone have a strong preference as to how everything is laid out on the front/back of the case? If so please send me a drawing of some sort showing me. I'm assuming we want:

On the back:
Power Connector

Both sets of RCAs

(Gain???)

 

Front:
Headphone Out

Input/Output Switches???

LEDs???


Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/7/12 at 3:08pm
post #39822 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

It's been doing that for me for quite a while.

Complaint thread here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/633638/receiving-emails-for-subs-set-with-site-only-notification#post_8845454

 

Also,

@Project H:
I have access to solidworks now, so I imported all the parts for the unit today at school, and made the front/back panels for the case. Does anyone have a strong preference as to how everything is laid out on the front/back of the case? If so please send me a drawing of some sort showing me. I'm assuming we want:

On the back:
Power Connector

Both sets of RCAs

(Gain???)

 

Front:
Headphone Out

Input/Output Switches???

LEDs???

 

Wait, isn't boris making the unit. Did I miss something and now Mech is putting all the components together in the case?

post #39823 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Wait, isn't boris making the unit. Did I miss something and now Mech is putting all the components together in the case?

Design, we need to send a silk screen to the dude so we need a 3d model

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

It's been doing that for me for quite a while.

Complaint thread here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/633638/receiving-emails-for-subs-set-with-site-only-notification#post_8845454

 

Also,

@Project H:
I have access to solidworks now, so I imported all the parts for the unit today at school, and made the front/back panels for the case. Does anyone have a strong preference as to how everything is laid out on the front/back of the case? If so please send me a drawing of some sort showing me. I'm assuming we want:

On the back:
Power Connector

Both sets of RCAs

(Gain???)

 

Front:
Headphone Out

Input/Output Switches???

LEDs???

 

On the back

Power connector

Both sets of RCA with labels

USB

Coaxil

 

On the front from left to right:

Headphone out, power on, gain, State Switch, Volume knob and respective LED's whereever borisu wants them

 

Stereotypes for the win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Huh? My subscription for this thread turned from 'site only' to 'immediate email notification' all of the sudden. That's odd.

Same thing, I am getting a bit annoyed

post #39824 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Design, we need to send a silk screen to the dude so we need a 3d model

 

 

On the back

Power connector

Both sets of RCA with labels

USB

Coaxil

 

On the front from left to right:

Headphone out, power on, gain, State Switch, Volume knob and respective LED's whereever borisu wants them

 

Stereotypes for the win

Same thing, I am getting a bit annoyed

Alright, thanks. I'll work on getting stuff on them tomorrow. I shall hopefully return with renders....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Wait, isn't boris making the unit. Did I miss something and now Mech is putting all the components together in the case?

I'm making a mockup in SolidWorks since Boris is busy with school and stuffs.

post #39825 of 154210
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


Maybe my sense of weight is off right now but 1.4kg aluminum case sounds hardcore over-designed in terms of making it sturdy lol.
Making mine own is only last resort. Plexiglass is atypical for electronics housing as it isolates much more than it can transfer heat.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/85561/post-pics-of-your-builds/8835#post_8833479 biggrin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Wait, isn't boris making the unit. Did I miss something and now Mech is putting all the components together in the case?

Yeah, you missed my RAGE post on doing CAD with my crappy lapppy.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge