Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2653post #39781 of 9795911/7/12 at 12:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #39782 of 9795911/7/12 at 1:10amQuote:
Which reminds me, I should put Ichigo Marshmallow on my list of manga I could probably read in Japanese, since it used simple language.
Naw man, you don't know how annoying Dutch customs are.
They will actually do a proper investigation to assess the item's worth (they will actually google, and stuff). They will consequently charge €10 base cost + 21% tax on Shipping + their assessed worth. Unless the insured price is higher of course, then they'll take that.Quote:Originally Posted by bowei006
I feel like Rikkun right now. Studying math, music, gaming PC, Macbook right next to me.
I'VE BOUGHT MY BOOK!! YES! I got The Communist Manifesto today. I read the first part of it online and knew I had to buy the book ASAP. It will come a day or two after my MH1C's arrive. OMFG!!! I now have The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli and The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
You'd only feel like me if you enjoy the mathematics more than you would gaming. Also, I don't really have a gaming PC, and my Macbook doesn't even start up since it still doesn't have an OS installed.
Why are you so happy about a crappy book like that? Jeez. Get yourself a *real* book, i.e. any science/math book written for university and higher level. Those are fun to read, trust me. Only problem is that they usually cost somewhere in the range of €100-200 unless you borrow them from your uni's library.Quote:
*kahum* NSFW (Click to show)Quote:
Dang, group projects. Those should be banned, for they mess with your holy scheduling.
Time management is a skill you can slowly learn. I used to be the king of procrastination as well, especially because in high school you can consistently pull it off to do stuff the night before.
Edited by Tilpo - 11/7/12 at 1:11ampost #39783 of 9795911/7/12 at 2:15amQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
@Borisu: I just sent you $100, can you confirm that you got it?
Also, can you link me to the solidworks files for everything you have so far? I have access to SolidWorks at school until Friday, I was thinking I would design the case in solidworks as well...
@Bowei: Very nice write-up on Project H!
Also, Happy Election night to the everyone!
I cried when I read this...Quote:
Really? IMO, I prefer the first Clannad since for me, some episodes in After Story seems...redudant
That's very diligent of them. At least that's fair since they go by the rules. Here, you have to talk your way out of have a strong luck
It should be banned! No way when I'm working that I need some team work skill!post #39784 of 9795911/7/12 at 3:15amQuote:
Hrmm, well I'm comparing the best moments in After Story to the best moments in the first season and the first season just isn't on the same level. Fuuko's arc ending is good but relies too heavily on typical Key SUDDENMAGIC/MIRACLEHOHOHO. The season finale with the cultural festival is great and so are the episodes building up to it but that's about it in the first season for me.
Jormungand 17:Barely a spoiler! Seriously! (Click to show)
The way she so casually and repeatedly shoots, and the conversation she has with Kasper immediately afterwards had me cracking up.
Edited by 0o0o0o - 11/7/12 at 3:21ampost #39785 of 9795911/7/12 at 3:21am@mexhy
I liked the one with everyone together
Let me feel like you for even a second without comments about how Im not >_>
The unit itself is $135 projected right now. Add in the stuff needed to get it up and you reach our targetpost #39786 of 9795911/7/12 at 3:24ampost #39787 of 9795911/7/12 at 3:24ampost #39788 of 9795911/7/12 at 5:26ampost #39789 of 9795911/7/12 at 6:04ampost #39790 of 9795911/7/12 at 6:13amTheoretically, if i were to like Clannad and it's whatsitscalled sequel, that doujin H would undoubtedly scar any and all good memories I have of it. That's just how I roll. I never, ever read/watch any doujin H of any series that I love.post #39791 of 9795911/7/12 at 6:27am
I was also wondering for what reason one would be that excited to be getting The Communist Manifesto and The Prince. I just started reading Proust's In Search of Lost Time myself. Not sure how I feel about it yet though.post #39792 of 9795911/7/12 at 8:03ampost #39793 of 9795911/7/12 at 8:13ampost #39794 of 9795911/7/12 at 8:24am
So do only ipod classics up to 4th gen work with rockbox? Meeeeeeeeeeh poop. I sort of want to find something to replace my jenky ipod 2g. Too bad the j3's were discontinued those look sexy.post #39795 of 9795911/7/12 at 8:44am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for new Full Sized headphones 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Why 5+ drivers? Makes no sense to me. 3 minutes ago
- › The Official JRPG Thread (aka Japanese Role Playing Games) 3 minutes ago
- › Why do you prefer passive speaker/monitors? 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi & Sennheiser USA Holiday Giveaway 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe