Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2653
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Which reminds me, I should put Ichigo Marshmallow on my list of manga I could probably read in Japanese, since it used simple language.
Naw man, you don't know how annoying Dutch customs are.
They will actually do a proper investigation to assess the item's worth (they will actually google, and stuff). They will consequently charge €10 base cost + 21% tax on Shipping + their assessed worth. Unless the insured price is higher of course, then they'll take that.
I feel like Rikkun right now. Studying math, music, gaming PC, Macbook right next to me.
I'VE BOUGHT MY BOOK!! YES! I got The Communist Manifesto today. I read the first part of it online and knew I had to buy the book ASAP. It will come a day or two after my MH1C's arrive. OMFG!!! I now have The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli and The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
You'd only feel like me if you enjoy the mathematics more than you would gaming. Also, I don't really have a gaming PC, and my Macbook doesn't even start up since it still doesn't have an OS installed.
Why are you so happy about a crappy book like that? Jeez. Get yourself a *real* book, i.e. any science/math book written for university and higher level. Those are fun to read, trust me. Only problem is that they usually cost somewhere in the range of €100-200 unless you borrow them from your uni's library.
*kahum* NSFW (Click to show)
Dang, group projects. Those should be banned, for they mess with your holy scheduling.
Time management is a skill you can slowly learn. I used to be the king of procrastination as well, especially because in high school you can consistently pull it off to do stuff the night before.
Edited by Tilpo - 11/7/12 at 1:11am
@Borisu: I just sent you $100, can you confirm that you got it?
Also, can you link me to the solidworks files for everything you have so far? I have access to SolidWorks at school until Friday, I was thinking I would design the case in solidworks as well...
@Bowei: Very nice write-up on Project H!
Also, Happy Election night to the everyone!
I cried when I read this...
Really? IMO, I prefer the first Clannad since for me, some episodes in After Story seems...redudant
That's very diligent of them. At least that's fair since they go by the rules. Here, you have to talk your way out of have a strong luck
It should be banned! No way when I'm working that I need some team work skill!
Hrmm, well I'm comparing the best moments in After Story to the best moments in the first season and the first season just isn't on the same level. Fuuko's arc ending is good but relies too heavily on typical Key SUDDENMAGIC/MIRACLEHOHOHO. The season finale with the cultural festival is great and so are the episodes building up to it but that's about it in the first season for me.
Jormungand 17:Barely a spoiler! Seriously! (Click to show)
The way she so casually and repeatedly shoots, and the conversation she has with Kasper immediately afterwards had me cracking up.
Edited by 0o0o0o - 11/7/12 at 3:21am
I liked the one with everyone together
Let me feel like you for even a second without comments about how Im not >_>
The unit itself is $135 projected right now. Add in the stuff needed to get it up and you reach our target
I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!
NOT DOING CAD ON THIS CRAPPY PIECE OF SCHIIT EVER AGAIN!!!
Someone please design the silkscreen and drill plots for me......
I was also wondering for what reason one would be that excited to be getting The Communist Manifesto and The Prince. I just started reading Proust's In Search of Lost Time myself. Not sure how I feel about it yet though.
So do only ipod classics up to 4th gen work with rockbox? Meeeeeeeeeeh poop. I sort of want to find something to replace my jenky ipod 2g. Too bad the j3's were discontinued those look sexy.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 16 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 19 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 SE maxxed and extras 21 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › New Steven Wilson album in February! 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 9 symmetric cable? 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3