Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2653
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Which reminds me, I should put Ichigo Marshmallow on my list of manga I could probably read in Japanese, since it used simple language.
Naw man, you don't know how annoying Dutch customs are.
They will actually do a proper investigation to assess the item's worth (they will actually google, and stuff). They will consequently charge €10 base cost + 21% tax on Shipping + their assessed worth. Unless the insured price is higher of course, then they'll take that.
I feel like Rikkun right now. Studying math, music, gaming PC, Macbook right next to me.
I'VE BOUGHT MY BOOK!! YES! I got The Communist Manifesto today. I read the first part of it online and knew I had to buy the book ASAP. It will come a day or two after my MH1C's arrive. OMFG!!! I now have The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli and The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
You'd only feel like me if you enjoy the mathematics more than you would gaming. Also, I don't really have a gaming PC, and my Macbook doesn't even start up since it still doesn't have an OS installed.
Why are you so happy about a crappy book like that? Jeez. Get yourself a *real* book, i.e. any science/math book written for university and higher level. Those are fun to read, trust me. Only problem is that they usually cost somewhere in the range of €100-200 unless you borrow them from your uni's library.
*kahum* NSFW (Click to show)
Dang, group projects. Those should be banned, for they mess with your holy scheduling.
Time management is a skill you can slowly learn. I used to be the king of procrastination as well, especially because in high school you can consistently pull it off to do stuff the night before.
Edited by Tilpo - 11/7/12 at 1:11am
@Borisu: I just sent you $100, can you confirm that you got it?
Also, can you link me to the solidworks files for everything you have so far? I have access to SolidWorks at school until Friday, I was thinking I would design the case in solidworks as well...
@Bowei: Very nice write-up on Project H!
Also, Happy Election night to the everyone!
I cried when I read this...
Really? IMO, I prefer the first Clannad since for me, some episodes in After Story seems...redudant
That's very diligent of them. At least that's fair since they go by the rules. Here, you have to talk your way out of have a strong luck
It should be banned! No way when I'm working that I need some team work skill!
Hrmm, well I'm comparing the best moments in After Story to the best moments in the first season and the first season just isn't on the same level. Fuuko's arc ending is good but relies too heavily on typical Key SUDDENMAGIC/MIRACLEHOHOHO. The season finale with the cultural festival is great and so are the episodes building up to it but that's about it in the first season for me.
Jormungand 17:Barely a spoiler! Seriously! (Click to show)
The way she so casually and repeatedly shoots, and the conversation she has with Kasper immediately afterwards had me cracking up.
Edited by 0o0o0o - 11/7/12 at 3:21am
I liked the one with everyone together
Let me feel like you for even a second without comments about how Im not >_>
The unit itself is $135 projected right now. Add in the stuff needed to get it up and you reach our target
I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!
NOT DOING CAD ON THIS CRAPPY PIECE OF SCHIIT EVER AGAIN!!!
Someone please design the silkscreen and drill plots for me......
I was also wondering for what reason one would be that excited to be getting The Communist Manifesto and The Prince. I just started reading Proust's In Search of Lost Time myself. Not sure how I feel about it yet though.
So do only ipod classics up to 4th gen work with rockbox? Meeeeeeeeeeh poop. I sort of want to find something to replace my jenky ipod 2g. Too bad the j3's were discontinued those look sexy.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 second ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 1 minute ago
- › Upgrade from PX95 1 minute ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM650 Portable Music Player Impressions and Appreciation... 3 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)