Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2653

post #39781 of 152046
@mexhy
I liked the one with everyone together

@rikkun
Let me feel like you for even a second without comments about how Im not >_>

@kalbee
The unit itself is $135 projected right now. Add in the stuff needed to get it up and you reach our target
post #39782 of 152046

AAAAARRRGGGGGG!!!!!
I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

NOT DOING CAD ON THIS CRAPPY PIECE OF SCHIIT EVER AGAIN!!!

Someone please design the silkscreen and drill plots for me......

post #39783 of 152046
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@rikkun
Let me feel like you for even a second without comments about how Im not >_>

post #39784 of 152046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


*kahum* NSFW (Click to show)


...
post #39785 of 152046
@borisu
Ill try google sketchup

@rikkun
That picture fit so perfectly. You make me want to pick up Yotsuba again
post #39786 of 152046
Theoretically, if i were to like Clannad and it's whatsitscalled sequel, that doujin H would undoubtedly scar any and all good memories I have of it. That's just how I roll. I never, ever read/watch any doujin H of any series that I love.
post #39787 of 152046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Why are you so happy about a crappy book like that?

 

I was also wondering for what reason one would be that excited to be getting The Communist Manifesto and The Prince. I just started reading Proust's In Search of Lost Time myself. Not sure how I feel about it yet though.

post #39788 of 152046
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@mexhy
I liked the one with everyone together
The steins gate one with everyone together? Really? That was actually my least favorite one LoL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Theoretically, if i were to like Clannad and it's whatsitscalled sequel, that doujin H would undoubtedly scar any and all good memories I have of it. That's just how I roll. I never, ever read/watch any doujin H of any series that I love.
True that...
post #39789 of 152046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

*kahum* NSFW (Click to show) ಠ_ಠ
Oh god >_<<br /> Not sure if I should read this, or if reading it would ruin clannad for me
post #39790 of 152046

So do only ipod classics up to 4th gen work with rockbox? Meeeeeeeeeeh poop. I sort of want to find something to replace my jenky ipod 2g. Too bad the j3's were discontinued those look sexy.

post #39791 of 152046
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

So do only ipod classics up to 4th gen work with rockbox? Meeeeeeeeeeh poop. I sort of want to find something to replace my jenky ipod 2g. Too bad the j3's were discontinued those look sexy.
up to 5.5g are supported by rockbox directly, but 6/7g are exploitable with emcore loader, which loads rockbox...
post #39792 of 152046

Depends on what I can find on craigslist I guess,

 

Also @ borisu have you gotten your mh1c's yet? slash would it be any more shipping if I asked you to get one for me? lol

post #39793 of 152046
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Depends on what I can find on craigslist I guess,

Also @ borisu have you gotten your mh1c's yet? slash would it be any more shipping if I asked you to get one for me? lol
Basically all iPod classics are compatible but you can't boot original Firmware alongside rockbox on 6/7g.
post #39794 of 152046

Hmm if I can get a 7th gen for ~100 i'll probably get it.

 

Also thinking about returning my vmodas, I still have 31 daysish left in their money back thing. Doesn't really isolate all that well, even though I did read that before, not sure why they advertise as noise-cancelling. Also, I don't think I really like on-ears to be honest. Plus I don't think it'd get any use at all when I decide to get ciems.

post #39795 of 152046
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Hmm if I can get a 7th gen for ~100 i'll probably get it.

Also thinking about returning my vmodas, I still have 31 daysish left in their money back thing. Doesn't really isolate all that well, even though I did read that before, not sure why they advertise as noise-cancelling. Also, I don't think I really like on-ears to be honest. Plus I don't think it'd get any use at all when I decide to get ciems.

Personally, I keep a pair just because it is nearly indestructable and can handle my rough usage. It's also alot easier on my wallet when compared to other higher end cans/IEM/CIEMs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge