Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2653post #39781 of 11100211/7/12 at 12:02am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #39782 of 11100211/7/12 at 1:10amQuote:
Which reminds me, I should put Ichigo Marshmallow on my list of manga I could probably read in Japanese, since it used simple language.
Naw man, you don't know how annoying Dutch customs are.
They will actually do a proper investigation to assess the item's worth (they will actually google, and stuff). They will consequently charge €10 base cost + 21% tax on Shipping + their assessed worth. Unless the insured price is higher of course, then they'll take that.Quote:Originally Posted by bowei006
I feel like Rikkun right now. Studying math, music, gaming PC, Macbook right next to me.
I'VE BOUGHT MY BOOK!! YES! I got The Communist Manifesto today. I read the first part of it online and knew I had to buy the book ASAP. It will come a day or two after my MH1C's arrive. OMFG!!! I now have The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli and The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
You'd only feel like me if you enjoy the mathematics more than you would gaming. Also, I don't really have a gaming PC, and my Macbook doesn't even start up since it still doesn't have an OS installed.
Why are you so happy about a crappy book like that? Jeez. Get yourself a *real* book, i.e. any science/math book written for university and higher level. Those are fun to read, trust me. Only problem is that they usually cost somewhere in the range of €100-200 unless you borrow them from your uni's library.Quote:
*kahum* NSFW (Click to show)Quote:
Dang, group projects. Those should be banned, for they mess with your holy scheduling.
Time management is a skill you can slowly learn. I used to be the king of procrastination as well, especially because in high school you can consistently pull it off to do stuff the night before.
Edited by Tilpo - 11/7/12 at 1:11ampost #39783 of 11100211/7/12 at 2:15amQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
@Borisu: I just sent you $100, can you confirm that you got it?
Also, can you link me to the solidworks files for everything you have so far? I have access to SolidWorks at school until Friday, I was thinking I would design the case in solidworks as well...
@Bowei: Very nice write-up on Project H!
Also, Happy Election night to the everyone!
I cried when I read this...Quote:
Really? IMO, I prefer the first Clannad since for me, some episodes in After Story seems...redudant
That's very diligent of them. At least that's fair since they go by the rules. Here, you have to talk your way out of have a strong luck
It should be banned! No way when I'm working that I need some team work skill!post #39784 of 11100211/7/12 at 3:15amQuote:
Hrmm, well I'm comparing the best moments in After Story to the best moments in the first season and the first season just isn't on the same level. Fuuko's arc ending is good but relies too heavily on typical Key SUDDENMAGIC/MIRACLEHOHOHO. The season finale with the cultural festival is great and so are the episodes building up to it but that's about it in the first season for me.
Jormungand 17:Barely a spoiler! Seriously! (Click to show)
The way she so casually and repeatedly shoots, and the conversation she has with Kasper immediately afterwards had me cracking up.
Edited by 0o0o0o - 11/7/12 at 3:21ampost #39785 of 11100211/7/12 at 3:21am@mexhy
I liked the one with everyone together
Let me feel like you for even a second without comments about how Im not >_>
The unit itself is $135 projected right now. Add in the stuff needed to get it up and you reach our targetpost #39786 of 11100211/7/12 at 3:24ampost #39787 of 11100211/7/12 at 3:24ampost #39788 of 11100211/7/12 at 5:26ampost #39789 of 11100211/7/12 at 6:04ampost #39790 of 11100211/7/12 at 6:13amTheoretically, if i were to like Clannad and it's whatsitscalled sequel, that doujin H would undoubtedly scar any and all good memories I have of it. That's just how I roll. I never, ever read/watch any doujin H of any series that I love.post #39791 of 11100211/7/12 at 6:27am
I was also wondering for what reason one would be that excited to be getting The Communist Manifesto and The Prince. I just started reading Proust's In Search of Lost Time myself. Not sure how I feel about it yet though.post #39792 of 11100211/7/12 at 8:03ampost #39793 of 11100211/7/12 at 8:13ampost #39794 of 11100211/7/12 at 8:24am
So do only ipod classics up to 4th gen work with rockbox? Meeeeeeeeeeh poop. I sort of want to find something to replace my jenky ipod 2g. Too bad the j3's were discontinued those look sexy.post #39795 of 11100211/7/12 at 8:44am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 1 minute ago
- › Hello from Missouri 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › What would you pay? 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 3 minutes ago
- › The Perth, Western Australia Head-Fi Meet Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › FS: [SOLD] Final Audio Pandora Hope VI (Canada) $660CAD shipped 4 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob