Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2651

post #39751 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

LAWL!!!

 

 

Really? Let me think... nothing from the top of my head. But I think there were several if not none at all

щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

Depends on the size and weight...and also my negotiation skills. If I can talk my way out, they I'll may be able to get a lower charge. If not, I'll have to pay more than what it should be. What a corrupted country I'm living in...

 

Why I say that? Tomoyo's single episode special made my eyes teary than Nagisa's entire anime! Heck, I actually only made teary when I watched others' routes except Nagisa's and Kyou's

 

 

QFT!!!

It should be about 2.5kg. With a cost of $140 USD. Try to talk your way out, it doesn't seem to be very high.

post #39752 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

 

It should be about 2.5kg. With a cost of $140 USD. Try to talk your way out, it doesn't seem to be very high.

 

You don't know how sucky Malaysian customs is

 

 

Anyway, can Borisu tell me what is the possible wight of the thing? And also size. Just to be clear, you will be sending this from HK, but what delivery company will you use?

post #39753 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

You don't know how sucky Malaysian customs is

 

 

Anyway, can Borisu tell me what is the possible wight of the thing? And also size. Just to be clear, you will be sending this from HK, but what delivery company will you use?

Hong Kong Speed Post

 

It will be about 2-2-2.4kg if we go with the semi-gloss black case on taobao. The case itself is 1.4kg.

post #39754 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Hong Kong Speed Post

 

It will be about 2-2-2.4kg if we go with the semi-gloss black case on taobao. The case itself is 1.4kg.

Not speed. I go by second-class. 
Speed = 3 working days.

 

Ill weight the components when I get home.

 

The case is around 70 x 256 x 170 mm

post #39755 of 130263

@Borisu: I just sent you $100, can you confirm that you got it?

Also, can you link me to the solidworks files for everything you have so far? I have access to SolidWorks at school until Friday, I was thinking I would design the case in solidworks as well...

@Bowei: Very nice write-up on Project H!

 

Also, Happy Election night to the everyone! 


Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/6/12 at 5:27pm
post #39756 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

@Borisu: I just sent you $100, can you confirm that you got it?

Also, can you link me to the solidworks files for everything you have so far? I have access to SolidWorks at school until Friday, I was thinking I would design the case in solidworks as well...

@Bowei: Very nice write-up on Project H!

 

Also, Happy Election night to the everyone! 

Thanks, that pic isn't as good as the first pic though.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Not speed. I go by second-class. 
Speed = 3 working days.

 

Ill weight the components when I get home.

 

The case is around 70 x 256 x 170 mm

Oh ok. 

 

If we do 2.5kg it would be $29USD . 2.5kg is 5.5lbs which sould be more than enough.

 

It would be 1280 ruble for Russia though.

 

We can take part of the Joe fund and reduce that to a proportionate $30USD or 941 rubles though.


Edited by bowei006 - 11/6/12 at 5:34pm
post #39757 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Thanks, that pic isn't as good as the first pic though.

IMO it's better.

It freaked me the F*** out when one of my friends sent it to me in the middle of the night.

Imagine waking up to any of the creepy Obama/Romney Anime memes out there... >_<

post #39758 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

Also, Happy Election night to the everyone! 

 

(*≧▽≦)ノシ))

post #39759 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

IMO it's better.

It freaked me the F*** out when one of my friends sent it to me in the middle of the night.

Imagine waking up to any of the creepy Obama/Romney Anime memes out there... >_<

Now go and read through the entirety of the summary. JK, but tell me what errors there are. Also a good overall info session might also be good for you.

post #39760 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Now go and read through the entirety of the summary. JK, but tell me what errors there are. Also a good overall info session might also be good for you.

Y only me? LOL jk

This part seems a bit redundant:

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

It is a budget unit for people in our thread that want price to performance ratio

It is composed of:
An Custom Objective 2 Amplifier with Burr Brown op amps(2134 or 2228 or whatever you want)
A custom PCB with microprocessor for I/O and controls
Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC with optical or coaxial(choose one) input for 96KHz and USB for 48KHz

Basically the idea is that as you can easily make and DIY these in HK where our friend Borisu is, this will work. Many of the steps have been cleared already

The O2 and the DAC will retain their inputs or outputs. Meaning the DAC will have its own RCA fixed line out on the back and the O2 will retain its RCA input on the back as well. This is where the microprocessor custom board that was made by Borisu comes in. The two parts themselves generally function as one internally but with this complex middle man, it will be safely and easily switchable so that you can just be using the CS4398 and use some other amp you just got from the store with it or use the O2 with another DAC you just got, using a switch was the first thought but that would be unsafe as from Borisu's calculations, you can fry a unit if you forget to switch it.

The mounting and types of screws and switches are being designed in CAD or 3D design shops right now but most of the buttons should be push in and side illuminated (think the power button on the E17).

The case will be custom made as well.

Our target price total, after parts, borisu building these, initial costs as he needs to pay for the recuperation of the custom designs, him building it, the mass 10 boards he will be getting for O2's and total shipping form HK to U.S.A or HK to anywhere is expected to be $150-$200

It will use a 6.3mm headphone jack of course.

 

post #39761 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Y only me? LOL jk

This part seems a bit redundant:

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

It is a budget unit for people in our thread that want price to performance ratio

It is composed of:
An Custom Objective 2 Amplifier with Burr Brown op amps(2134 or 2228 or whatever you want)
A custom PCB with microprocessor for I/O and controls
Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC with optical or coaxial(choose one) input for 96KHz and USB for 48KHz

Basically the idea is that as you can easily make and DIY these in HK where our friend Borisu is, this will work. Many of the steps have been cleared already

The O2 and the DAC will retain their inputs or outputs. Meaning the DAC will have its own RCA fixed line out on the back and the O2 will retain its RCA input on the back as well. This is where the microprocessor custom board that was made by Borisu comes in. The two parts themselves generally function as one internally but with this complex middle man, it will be safely and easily switchable so that you can just be using the CS4398 and use some other amp you just got from the store with it or use the O2 with another DAC you just got, using a switch was the first thought but that would be unsafe as from Borisu's calculations, you can fry a unit if you forget to switch it.

The mounting and types of screws and switches are being designed in CAD or 3D design shops right now but most of the buttons should be push in and side illuminated (think the power button on the E17).

The case will be custom made as well.

Our target price total, after parts, borisu building these, initial costs as he needs to pay for the recuperation of the custom designs, him building it, the mass 10 boards he will be getting for O2's and total shipping form HK to U.S.A or HK to anywhere is expected to be $150-$200

It will use a 6.3mm headphone jack of course.

 

Yeah I thought so too....

post #39762 of 130263

I feel like Rikkun right now. Studying math, music, gaming PC, Macbook right next to me.

 


I'VE BOUGHT MY BOOK!! YES! I got The Communist Manifesto today. I read the first part of it online and knew I had to buy the book ASAP. It will come a day or two after my MH1C's arrive. biggrin.gif  OMFG!!! I now have The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli and The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. 

post #39763 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

For the heck of it watch first episode of Clannad because I've heard people mention it a lot before......what is this crap?

LOL. Why do you even wanna start on that fish-eyed mutants harem fantasy?
post #39764 of 130263
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


LOL. Why do you even wanna start on that fish-eyed mutants harem fantasy?

And now a post from Jgray that dissents from Rikkun. The fight is on!

 

Key AVN/VN's do have some fish eye syndrome going on. S2 of Clannad rectified a big portion of that problem though. At this point, Little Busters will be forgotten as something that Key gave a studio permission to make.

post #39765 of 130263
So bowei pulled me back from my school nightmare to catch on with the Project-H progress... Not sure what you want me to be unsure about rolleyes.gif
Quote:
Feel: With such a decision on getting these black gloss cases, one can get the look and feel of a much more expensive unit at such a low price. The case features a 6 mm front bezel made of solid aluminium. The case comes in at 26 cm X 15 cm X 7 cm.
So how does the case look? Scroll down through that immense picture list (we have way too much pictures in this thread lol) and it wasn't even there!! took me literally 6 minutes of scrolling.
Quote:
Projected unit cost FOR U.S/CANADIAN people:
$130-$140 for unit itself
~$15 wall wart
~$30 shipping
Didn't we have to order our own wall wart?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge