I just spent 113$ on clothes... sigh why is amurica so expensive.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2643post #39631 of 11083811/6/12 at 4:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #39632 of 11083811/6/12 at 4:46ampost #39633 of 11083811/6/12 at 5:31am
I would like to let you know that I went shopping for cloths in America last summer because clothes are so incredibly cheap over there.post #39634 of 11083811/6/12 at 5:33ampost #39635 of 11083811/6/12 at 5:33ampost #39636 of 11083811/6/12 at 6:01am
Let's hope this helps me remember the quadratic formula. It's embarassing but I forget from time to time.post #39637 of 11083811/6/12 at 6:12ampost #39638 of 11083811/6/12 at 6:41ampost #39639 of 11083811/6/12 at 6:52ampost #39640 of 11083811/6/12 at 7:12am@28980
No. The case itself is 1.4 kg add in the envelope, and packaging and it will be hard. Not impossible thouh
Long time no see? He was here yesterdayw
Yeah I know. Cheap ramen and bacon i had fun
He buys the more expensive brandspost #39641 of 11083811/6/12 at 7:13ampost #39642 of 11083811/6/12 at 7:16am
Yes i did. But do you know what happens when you include switches, inside components and finally PACKAGING to the package? It adds girthpost #39643 of 11083811/6/12 at 8:02ampost #39644 of 11083811/6/12 at 8:02amQuote:
That's either a troll, or you've never watched/read Death Note.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Currently, there are 2611 Active Users (635 Members and 1976 Guests)
- › Looking for recommendations for a portable headphone DAC/AMP with... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 2 minutes ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 3 minutes ago
- › Mint Sennheiser IE800 3 minutes ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK III - Customer Service 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 5 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob