or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2637

post #39541 of 158441

How the hell do you have Halo 4 for a week now? Do you work for 343 or something? Or have a friend who was a reviewer?!!!?!?

 

We can now put Project H on it or wahtever. Borisu will be on in an hour. I can give it to you but its for Borisu to do that, so that it also shows that he confirms the change in product ownership.

post #39542 of 158441

Hey there guys, long time no see.

post #39543 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Alright, sweet! Does that mean we can silkscreen something on the front?

Also, @borisu please send me your paypal address and I'll send you ~$100.

 

I was thinking something like:

 

PROJECT 

Amp/DAC  H

 

Except with the H centered between the 2 lines, and some awesome font :)

 

Have we gotten the units sorted?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

How the hell do you have Halo 4 for a week now? Do you work for 343 or something? Or have a friend who was a reviewer?!!!?!?

 

We can now put Project H on it or wahtever. Borisu will be on in an hour. I can give it to you but its for Borisu to do that, so that it also shows that he confirms the change in product ownership.

Ill send it after you tell me how the unit are distributed now.

my current listings:

 

700 700

post #39544 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Hey there guys, long time no see.

hey,welcome back~ :D

post #39545 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

hey,welcome back~ :D

 

So how goes project H?

post #39546 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

 

So how goes project H?

We just need to sort out the case now. 

Almost there~ biggrin.gif

post #39547 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

 

So how goes project H?

Very well!

 

Glad you are feeling fine now Bdawk! :) Gambatee!! Don't let fate tell you what to do. Kick it in the ass and say, F U! I gots MIO POWER!

 

 

 

 

@BORISU

 

 

700 700

 

Clients:

Bowei

Kalbee

Graph

Manveru

Eve

Jgray

28980

Mechy

B1o

Deadly

 

 Deadly said he will see what to do with his unit after he gets it.

 

I can send some cash tomorrow and Mechy can give some today.

 

Graph already sent that much in?

 




 

 

Just made dinner:)

 

 

700

 

 

AmuricanXChinese

 

That noodle was spicy by the way. My hometown is 300km away from Vietnam border and also has some laos inspiration so yeah, spicy stuff.

 

 

post #39548 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Clients:

Bowei

Kalbee

Graph

Manveru

Eve

Jgray

28980

Mechy

B1o

Deadly

 

 Deadly said he will see what to do with his unit after he gets it.

 

I can send some cash tomorrow and Mechy can give some today.

 

Graph already sent that much in?

Haiby's out? eek.gif

post #39549 of 158441

Thank you Bowei, I appreciate your thoughts. Also, that food looks fantastic right now....damn now I have to go get some.

 

 

I'm almost ready to give mid-season evaluations to the anime so far. It's overall been a pretty fruitful fall. A few stinkers but some real nice surprises too.

post #39550 of 158441

Updated listing:

 

700 700


Edited by akiroz - 11/5/12 at 5:17pm
post #39551 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

How the hell do you have Halo 4 for a week now? Do you work for 343 or something? Or have a friend who was a reviewer?!!!?!?

We can now put Project H on it or wahtever. Borisu will be on in an hour. I can give it to you but its for Borisu to do that.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/120105-Halo-4-Leaked
Plus, chase-Kun and I have modified 360 units that allow us to play backups of 360 games off of a hard drive offline.
It's actually how I made most of the money for all the stuff I have right now (headphones, tv, receiver, iPad, ect...)

Anyway...
I'm now on the list and Boris is now in charge, is that correct?
Can someone link me to the case as well???
Edited by mechgamer123 - 11/5/12 at 5:31pm
post #39552 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Anyway...
I'm now on the list and Boris is now in charge, is that correct?
Can someone link me to the case as well???

I just want to confirm with bowei and haiby for the listing. (to see if haiby is really off the list.)

bowei is in charge of project management, I'm doing the technical part only.

 

Case:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w28.18.9PM9hu&id=12967399595

post #39553 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I just want to confirm with bowei and haiby for the listing. (to see if haiby is really off the list.)
bowei is in charge of project management, I'm doing the technical part only.

Case:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w28.18.9PM9hu&id=12967399595
Alright sounds good, thanks.
Yay, I can totly read Chinese...lol.
That case does look pretty cool though, what do you think of my logo idea btw?
post #39554 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yay, I can totly read Chinese...lol.

That case does look pretty cool though, what do you think of my logo idea btw?

Don't worry, neither can I.

My dad helped me with talking to the seller.

 

It's alright...? dunno, I don't really mind.
see what other people thinks.

post #39555 of 158441
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Don't worry, neither can I.
My dad helped me with talking to the seller.

It's alright...? dunno, I don't really mind.

see what other people thinks.
So do you just know English then???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge