- 9,119 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Land of looking for work
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
I bought these to replace my Sennheiser HD25-I as they were quite uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Whilst these are incredibly comfortable, the sound isn't something I'm used...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2634post #39496 of 10752311/5/12 at 4:06amMagi ep. 5 is a pleasant surprise Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)what with a topless djinn (and I mean topless as in naked) suddenly coming out of that magical fan that princess had. Well it is a pleasant surprise until I remember that the djinn's name is Paimon... should've seen that coming to be honest. it is damned awkward though.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #39497 of 10752311/5/12 at 4:35am
1.4 kg sounds within bowei's estimate~ like 3 lbs then + the stuff to put inside should be around 4 lbs right? So probably $30~ish fpr s&h.
And yay~ timezones, i dont know, I have exams until 9 pm est though.post #39498 of 10752311/5/12 at 5:57amQuote:Quote:
Also, I'd recommend the album "Śmierć W Miękkim Futerku" by Niechęć. Someone recommended it to me and I actually like it. Some pretty nice piece of Polish Fusion. It's in V2 for free (or in better quality on What.cd) on http://www.wytworniakrajowa.pl/misja.html. I don't think the site has an english version, so you might need Google Translate...
Edited by Accoun - 11/5/12 at 6:11ampost #39499 of 10752311/5/12 at 6:04am@numbers
No its not. That is a heavy case for its size. 3Lbs. For a case of that size. Shipping will raise by $5, not bad for us but it is for jgray. He will pay $40 for shipping.
Lets get a simple word design up and get a total quote on how much case+shipping+ silkscreenfor ten cases and group buy would cost. $300 is target.post #39500 of 10752311/5/12 at 6:28amMio-Nazi is waaaaaaaaay better than Neo-Nazi. Think about it. Forcing any anime that's not girls doing cute things out of business, destroying anything creative and... Okay **** that, that's horrible.post #39501 of 10752311/5/12 at 6:38ampost #39502 of 10752311/5/12 at 7:09ampost #39503 of 10752311/5/12 at 7:28ampost #39504 of 10752311/5/12 at 7:51amMechy , haiburi relinquished his unit for you. He wants a different one. Please send some cash this week. As much as you can at the moment to put your spot down officially. Total of this unit with shipping and everything included is sub $200 of course so plan near that.post #39505 of 10752311/5/12 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
Mechy , haiburi relinquished his unit for you. He wants a different one. Please send some cash this week. As much as you can at the moment to put your spot down officially. Total of this unit with shipping and everything included is sub $200 of course so plan near that.
........... *FACE.DESK* so unit made for haiburi is not being purchased by haiburi. smh. and he's totes too scared to post about it himself.post #39506 of 10752311/5/12 at 8:12ampost #39507 of 10752311/5/12 at 8:35am
So I'm a noob, by noob I mean complete utter noob at this as I've never built anything electronic before in my life... where to learn how to figure out what that picture even remotely means lol. Sorry it looks like you spent a lot of time working on it but I'm just clueless >_<.post #39508 of 10752311/5/12 at 8:39amQuote:Read "The Art of Electronics" by Horowitz and Hill. It's a very good text book on the subject.Originally Posted by 28980
So I'm a noob, by noob I mean complete utter noob at this as I've never built anything electronic before in my life... where to learn how to figure out what that picture even remotely means lol. Sorry it looks like you spent a lot of time working on it but I'm just clueless >_<.
Otherwise go for this site.
Read D.C. theory -> Resistors -> A.C. theory -> diodes -> transistors -> operational amplifiers -> amplifiers. Reading about capacitors, RC networks and filters could also be useful.
Edited by Tilpo - 11/5/12 at 8:42ampost #39509 of 10752311/5/12 at 8:43ampost #39510 of 10752311/5/12 at 8:44amQuote:Originally Posted by 28980
what.cd has in ebook. only thing is I abhor reading ebooks @_@.
Yep, that book.
I bought the hardcover from amazon for <10$ shipped. If you're serious about, you can do the same.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › iBasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here (Latest Update: 2014-03-14b2) 21 seconds ago
- › The $999 vs $99 Challenge Tour! 58 seconds ago
- › Noontec Zoro HD review 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Appreciation Thread!! 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - HiFiman visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. FW:1.084! pg. 1 4 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X1 - Like New 6 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 7 minutes ago
- › Good value headphone amplifier (3-400$ range) 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude