- 8,656 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: FREEDOM!!!
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: Yesterday
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2634post #39496 of 9737611/5/12 at 4:06amMagi ep. 5 is a pleasant surprise Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)what with a topless djinn (and I mean topless as in naked) suddenly coming out of that magical fan that princess had. Well it is a pleasant surprise until I remember that the djinn's name is Paimon... should've seen that coming to be honest. it is damned awkward though.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #39497 of 9737611/5/12 at 4:35am
1.4 kg sounds within bowei's estimate~ like 3 lbs then + the stuff to put inside should be around 4 lbs right? So probably $30~ish fpr s&h.
And yay~ timezones, i dont know, I have exams until 9 pm est though.post #39498 of 9737611/5/12 at 5:57amQuote:Quote:
Also, I'd recommend the album "Śmierć W Miękkim Futerku" by Niechęć. Someone recommended it to me and I actually like it. Some pretty nice piece of Polish Fusion. It's in V2 for free (or in better quality on What.cd) on http://www.wytworniakrajowa.pl/misja.html. I don't think the site has an english version, so you might need Google Translate...
Edited by Accoun - 11/5/12 at 6:11ampost #39499 of 9737611/5/12 at 6:04am@numbers
No its not. That is a heavy case for its size. 3Lbs. For a case of that size. Shipping will raise by $5, not bad for us but it is for jgray. He will pay $40 for shipping.
Lets get a simple word design up and get a total quote on how much case+shipping+ silkscreenfor ten cases and group buy would cost. $300 is target.post #39500 of 9737611/5/12 at 6:28amMio-Nazi is waaaaaaaaay better than Neo-Nazi. Think about it. Forcing any anime that's not girls doing cute things out of business, destroying anything creative and... Okay **** that, that's horrible.post #39501 of 9737611/5/12 at 6:38ampost #39502 of 9737611/5/12 at 7:09ampost #39503 of 9737611/5/12 at 7:28ampost #39504 of 9737611/5/12 at 7:51amMechy , haiburi relinquished his unit for you. He wants a different one. Please send some cash this week. As much as you can at the moment to put your spot down officially. Total of this unit with shipping and everything included is sub $200 of course so plan near that.post #39505 of 9737611/5/12 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
Mechy , haiburi relinquished his unit for you. He wants a different one. Please send some cash this week. As much as you can at the moment to put your spot down officially. Total of this unit with shipping and everything included is sub $200 of course so plan near that.
........... *FACE.DESK* so unit made for haiburi is not being purchased by haiburi. smh. and he's totes too scared to post about it himself.post #39506 of 9737611/5/12 at 8:12ampost #39507 of 9737611/5/12 at 8:35am
So I'm a noob, by noob I mean complete utter noob at this as I've never built anything electronic before in my life... where to learn how to figure out what that picture even remotely means lol. Sorry it looks like you spent a lot of time working on it but I'm just clueless >_<.post #39508 of 9737611/5/12 at 8:39amQuote:Read "The Art of Electronics" by Horowitz and Hill. It's a very good text book on the subject.Originally Posted by 28980
So I'm a noob, by noob I mean complete utter noob at this as I've never built anything electronic before in my life... where to learn how to figure out what that picture even remotely means lol. Sorry it looks like you spent a lot of time working on it but I'm just clueless >_<.
Otherwise go for this site.
Read D.C. theory -> Resistors -> A.C. theory -> diodes -> transistors -> operational amplifiers -> amplifiers. Reading about capacitors, RC networks and filters could also be useful.
Edited by Tilpo - 11/5/12 at 8:42ampost #39509 of 9737611/5/12 at 8:43ampost #39510 of 9737611/5/12 at 8:44amQuote:Originally Posted by 28980
what.cd has in ebook. only thing is I abhor reading ebooks @_@.
Yep, that book.
I bought the hardcover from amazon for <10$ shipped. If you're serious about, you can do the same.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 8 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 10 seconds ago
- › V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback 39 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 2 minutes ago
- › Bit Perfect Audio from Linux 2 minutes ago
- › What's your foobar2000 setup? 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe