- 9,353 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Land of looking for work
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2634post #39496 of 11104211/5/12 at 4:06amMagi ep. 5 is a pleasant surprise Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)what with a topless djinn (and I mean topless as in naked) suddenly coming out of that magical fan that princess had. Well it is a pleasant surprise until I remember that the djinn's name is Paimon... should've seen that coming to be honest. it is damned awkward though.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #39497 of 11104211/5/12 at 4:35am
1.4 kg sounds within bowei's estimate~ like 3 lbs then + the stuff to put inside should be around 4 lbs right? So probably $30~ish fpr s&h.
And yay~ timezones, i dont know, I have exams until 9 pm est though.post #39498 of 11104211/5/12 at 5:57amQuote:Quote:
Also, I'd recommend the album "Śmierć W Miękkim Futerku" by Niechęć. Someone recommended it to me and I actually like it. Some pretty nice piece of Polish Fusion. It's in V2 for free (or in better quality on What.cd) on http://www.wytworniakrajowa.pl/misja.html. I don't think the site has an english version, so you might need Google Translate...
Edited by Accoun - 11/5/12 at 6:11ampost #39499 of 11104211/5/12 at 6:04am@numbers
No its not. That is a heavy case for its size. 3Lbs. For a case of that size. Shipping will raise by $5, not bad for us but it is for jgray. He will pay $40 for shipping.
Lets get a simple word design up and get a total quote on how much case+shipping+ silkscreenfor ten cases and group buy would cost. $300 is target.post #39500 of 11104211/5/12 at 6:28amMio-Nazi is waaaaaaaaay better than Neo-Nazi. Think about it. Forcing any anime that's not girls doing cute things out of business, destroying anything creative and... Okay **** that, that's horrible.post #39501 of 11104211/5/12 at 6:38ampost #39502 of 11104211/5/12 at 7:09ampost #39503 of 11104211/5/12 at 7:28ampost #39504 of 11104211/5/12 at 7:51amMechy , haiburi relinquished his unit for you. He wants a different one. Please send some cash this week. As much as you can at the moment to put your spot down officially. Total of this unit with shipping and everything included is sub $200 of course so plan near that.post #39505 of 11104211/5/12 at 8:00amQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
Mechy , haiburi relinquished his unit for you. He wants a different one. Please send some cash this week. As much as you can at the moment to put your spot down officially. Total of this unit with shipping and everything included is sub $200 of course so plan near that.
........... *FACE.DESK* so unit made for haiburi is not being purchased by haiburi. smh. and he's totes too scared to post about it himself.post #39506 of 11104211/5/12 at 8:12ampost #39507 of 11104211/5/12 at 8:35am
So I'm a noob, by noob I mean complete utter noob at this as I've never built anything electronic before in my life... where to learn how to figure out what that picture even remotely means lol. Sorry it looks like you spent a lot of time working on it but I'm just clueless >_<.post #39508 of 11104211/5/12 at 8:39amQuote:Read "The Art of Electronics" by Horowitz and Hill. It's a very good text book on the subject.Originally Posted by 28980
So I'm a noob, by noob I mean complete utter noob at this as I've never built anything electronic before in my life... where to learn how to figure out what that picture even remotely means lol. Sorry it looks like you spent a lot of time working on it but I'm just clueless >_<.
Otherwise go for this site.
Read D.C. theory -> Resistors -> A.C. theory -> diodes -> transistors -> operational amplifiers -> amplifiers. Reading about capacitors, RC networks and filters could also be useful.
Edited by Tilpo - 11/5/12 at 8:42ampost #39509 of 11104211/5/12 at 8:43ampost #39510 of 11104211/5/12 at 8:44amQuote:Originally Posted by 28980
what.cd has in ebook. only thing is I abhor reading ebooks @_@.
Yep, that book.
I bought the hardcover from amazon for <10$ shipped. If you're serious about, you can do the same.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › V-moda XS? 15 seconds ago
- › Earphones with best isolation for outsiders? 41 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones! Help! 3 minutes ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Hifiman HE-6/EF-6: An Elite Headphone System, Under One Roof 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob