- 10,419 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: The Netherlands
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2627
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Monthly Avatar Committee
Oh and this month sparks the 350th anniversary of the first War the west had with "China"
350 years ago today. The first war that China had ever fought with Western forces was fought in 1662 over the control of the island of Formosa which is now Chinese Taipei.
Then, a world power, The Netherlands wanted to keep its largest holding in Asia. The island of Formosa, but coupled with superior Chinese troops and tactics following those of "The Art of War", the first Chinese-Western war ended with a descicive victory. It was only two centuries later that another war with westerners would be fought and by this time, China had already closed off its borders many decades ago and entered into a state of isolationsim. Western states, internal struggles, and foreign Asian overlords would carve China up into pieces for the next century. It would not be until 1949, 287 years after the first western war would China once again reunite under one flag, one people, one race, one ideology, and as one nation.
Possibly, but more importantly, the entire site 4chan is named after Yotsuba, and Yotsuba is 4chan's mascot.
Wait seriously? Where did they get the 4 from?
The name 'Yotsuba' literally means 4 + [counter for flat things]. The flat things in this context referring to clover leafs.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 50 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 54 seconds ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 1 minute ago
- › I will surely hate myself 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)