- 9,360 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: The Netherlands
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
Heir audio was once thought to be the next king of IEMs. Rave reviews was floating everywhere online. The air around these IEMs were so enticing that one who has never heard them would be drawn to...
I have to say, as introduction: I'm not an audiophile, just an "enhanced" user with more than 20 years of analogic and digital listen. I use mainly portable devices, some Fii amplifier, and I...
I'm still a newbie in the headphone category, just starting to try out all the hyped ones like SRH840, HD650/600 etc from the beginning of this year. Now I'm left with this, HD600, and DT880....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2627post #39391 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:25pmAlso, what on earth is TMAC anyway?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #39392 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:29pmpost #39393 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:32pmpost #39394 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:33pm
The Monthly Avatar Committee
Oh and this month sparks the 350th anniversary of the first War the west had with "China"
350 years ago today. The first war that China had ever fought with Western forces was fought in 1662 over the control of the island of Formosa which is now Chinese Taipei.
Then, a world power, The Netherlands wanted to keep its largest holding in Asia. The island of Formosa, but coupled with superior Chinese troops and tactics following those of "The Art of War", the first Chinese-Western war ended with a descicive victory. It was only two centuries later that another war with westerners would be fought and by this time, China had already closed off its borders many decades ago and entered into a state of isolationsim. Western states, internal struggles, and foreign Asian overlords would carve China up into pieces for the next century. It would not be until 1949, 287 years after the first western war would China once again reunite under one flag, one people, one race, one ideology, and as one nation.post #39395 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:38pmpost #39396 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:39pmpost #39397 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:39pmpost #39398 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:39pmpost #39399 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:44pmpost #39400 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:47pmpost #39401 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:48pmpost #39402 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:48pmpost #39403 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:49pm
Possibly, but more importantly, the entire site 4chan is named after Yotsuba, and Yotsuba is 4chan's mascot.post #39404 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:50pmQuote:
Wait seriously? Where did they get the 4 from?post #39405 of 9783211/4/12 at 1:52pm
The name 'Yotsuba' literally means 4 + [counter for flat things]. The flat things in this context referring to clover leafs.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 28 seconds ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 50 seconds ago
- › The best headphones in terms of dynamics 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 2 minutes ago
- › Help me decide!! HipHop/RAP BASS LOVER!! 4 minutes ago
- › December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison 5 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › iPhone 5C and 5S: audio output 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new série Z 7 minutes ago
- › VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, January 18, 2014 9 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by JoeDoe
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by HPuser9083
- › Ray Samuels Audio F-35 Lightning by HeadphoneAddict
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe