- 10,442 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Kyoto, Japan
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2627
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The Monthly Avatar Committee
Oh and this month sparks the 350th anniversary of the first War the west had with "China"
350 years ago today. The first war that China had ever fought with Western forces was fought in 1662 over the control of the island of Formosa which is now Chinese Taipei.
Then, a world power, The Netherlands wanted to keep its largest holding in Asia. The island of Formosa, but coupled with superior Chinese troops and tactics following those of "The Art of War", the first Chinese-Western war ended with a descicive victory. It was only two centuries later that another war with westerners would be fought and by this time, China had already closed off its borders many decades ago and entered into a state of isolationsim. Western states, internal struggles, and foreign Asian overlords would carve China up into pieces for the next century. It would not be until 1949, 287 years after the first western war would China once again reunite under one flag, one people, one race, one ideology, and as one nation.
Possibly, but more importantly, the entire site 4chan is named after Yotsuba, and Yotsuba is 4chan's mascot.
Wait seriously? Where did they get the 4 from?
The name 'Yotsuba' literally means 4 + [counter for flat things]. The flat things in this context referring to clover leafs.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 50 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lehmann Black Cube Linear? 4 minutes ago
- › wts/fs go vibe martini amp MSRP $140 /selling new for... 5 minutes ago
- › HD800 replacement cable: ALO Reference 8 or SAA Endorphin? 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)