Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2625

post #39361 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@graph

no homo? If you wanna be a friend! NO HOMO, BUT YOU DON'T want that friendship to end, no homo, tell a dude how you feel, no homo,

 

The MH1C works on Android and iPhone and most MP3 players, although its mic and volume controls are a bit spotty on Android and iPhone as its not fully compatible, some work well, some don't work and etc etc.

 

Price is currently USD $27 including shipping for me. Do not buy MH1, MH1 is the one that only works for Sony Ericson phones. You can tell the difference as the MH1C does not have the green Sony Ericcson logo on the back. And the plug is slightly different.

 

Dropping your name is NOT an option huh? Do you even have the desk space. This unit is 3/4 the size of a Schiit Asgard IF we go with the black case on Taobao. 6mm of solid aluminum on the front panel feels amazing.

 

If you want to wait, I'll be getting them in a week, and I can also leave my comments on what I think about them.

 

This reminds me of when I had Vortex help me with my french homework.

 

You can't be serious that you don't know who that is? He is fricking Joe Bloggs!!

 

Frankly, I can't make out what you are saying LOL 

 

Hmm... not gonna get it then. I have my SE215 for music, unless...

 

But the same driver I presume?

 

When there's a will, there's a way. 

 

Do it then. I'll be waiting. Too bad you can't compare to SE215

 

You study french too?

 

I NEVER KNEW!!! I thought "Joe" as in an American name instead of "Jo" as in Joseph

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post


Take a guess?rolleyes.gif

 

LOL

post #39362 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

Frankly, I can't make out what you are saying LOL 

 

Hmm... not gonna get it then. I have my SE215 for music, unless...

 

But the same driver I presume?

 

When there's a will, there's a way. 

 

Do it then. I'll be waiting. Too bad you can't compare to SE215

 

You study french too?

 

I NEVER KNEW!!! I thought "Joe" as in an American name instead of "Jo" as in Joseph

 


 

LOL

The first part is part of a song

 

Hopefuly the tao bao guys gets back to us soon

Yep I study french.

 

It is the same driver but CLIEOS said the MH1 is warmer.

 

Joe Bloggs is a random place holder name used in European English speaking countries. In the princeton review that I studied from, Joe Bloggs is a "dumb" (by Asian standards) test taker who easily falls into common sense traps.

post #39363 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Rikkun
I have seen and read enough romances and shoujou's where melodrama and angst angst angst just gets annoying. I wish to call it unique. Usuaully we see the angry jelous girl try to ruin it almost immidately. Although at one point we had 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
a false positive
It was pretty nice how they worked that in there by making normal shojou viewers cautius of that girl but then defuse it nicely. The MC girl also visually looks different than most other girls. I prefer long hair so I would know biggrin.gif

Anime is more popular in France, grab a train over smily_headphones1.gif

I know what you mean, but sometimes for me teenage angst is one of the best ways to relax on an average weekday. I don't really regard them highly in an artistic perspective, generally.
On a semi-related note, I started reading Lovely Complex on Friday. Nothing happened in first volume, and I didn't get any further than that despite 'reading' for seven hours in the manga kissa. It was way too gezellig.

I plan on going to a con in France some time, since they're much bigger than in the Netherlands. Then again, train costs are rather high at ~€300 for a two-way ticket to Paris.
What's amazing about France is that they sell manga in the frigging supermarket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

You study french too?

Yes he does, and I owned him in it too. We once had an email conversation in French. cool.gif

I quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaijin-kun 

ಠ▃ಠ J'ai Perdu, Votre francais est plus formidable que mois.

That was my grand moment of victory.
Edited by Tilpo - 11/4/12 at 12:04pm
post #39364 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The first part is part of a song

 

Hopefuly the tao bao guys gets back to us soon

Yep I study french.

 

It is the same driver but CLIEOS said the MH1 is warmer.

 

Joe Bloggs is a random place holder name used in European English speaking countries. In the princeton review that I studied from, Joe Bloggs is a "dumb" (by Asian standards) test taker who easily falls into common sense traps.

 

LOL

 

Who messaged them?

 

For academic purpose or interest? I'm leaning on the first

 

Hmm...

 

LOL

post #39365 of 127371
Hmmm...

Study for my exam tomorrow, or read Yotsuba...
Tough choices.

I'ma choose Yotsuba. I seriously doubt additional studying will really do much good, since I feel like I have a firm grasp on all of the subject matter of the four subjects I have exams in next week. But it still feels wrong.
post #39366 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I know what you mean, but sometimes for me teenage angst is one of the best ways to relax on an average weekday. I don't really regard them highly in an artistic perspective, generally.
On a semi-related note, I started reading Lovely Complex on Friday. Nothing happened in first volume, and I didn't get any further than that despite 'reading' for seven hours in the manga kissa. It was way too gezellig.
I plan on going to a con in France some time, since they're much bigger than in the Netherlands. Then again, train costs are rather high at ~€300 for a two-way ticket to Paris.
What's amazing about France is that they sell manga in the frigging supermarket.
Yes he does, and I owned him in it too. We once had an email conversation in French. cool.gif
I quote:
That was my grand moment of victory.

Not for me, we are polars remember? I angst at teenage angst!!!

 

I heard Lovely Complex was a nice shojou read. Our sub thread recommended it.

 

 We had like 2 sentence exchange and I gave up as I didn't want to use French and because your level was probably higher.

 

Dam...HOW AND WHERE DIDYOU PULL THAT out of your.....I don't even.

post #39367 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

LOL

 

Who messaged them?

 

For academic purpose or interest? I'm leaning on the first

 

Hmm...

 

LOL

I think Borisu did with Joe's help

 

Of course Academic

post #39368 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Not for me, we are polars remember? I angst at teenage angst!!!

I heard Lovely Complex was a nice shojou read. Our sub thread recommended it.

 We had like 2 sentence exchange and I gave up as I didn't want to use French and because your level was probably higher.

Dam...HOW AND WHERE DIDYOU PULL THAT out of your.....I don't even.
Teenage angst is glorious.

I went to gmail, searched 'bowei', selected the result second from the bottom, and voila!
post #39369 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Teenage angst is glorious.
I went to gmail, searched 'bowei', selected the result second from the bottom, and voila!

Dam you Google, Y U BETRAY ME......

 

Teenage Angst pisses me off more than anythign so I try to fight through those.

post #39370 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Dam you Google, Y U BETRAY ME......

Teenage Angst pisses me off more than anythign so I try to fight through those.

It used to do the same thing for me. But now it can fill my heart with joy, perhaps because I'm convinced that I have passed those angsty times.
post #39371 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


It used to do the same thing for me. But now it can fill my heart with joy, perhaps because I'm convinced that I have passed those angsty times.

Really? I just get so pissed at the dude for being an idiot, the girl for being guilible and pissed at the antagonist girl. There are so many of these situations that it pisses me off and makes it unenjoyable.

post #39372 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Really? I just get so pissed at the dude for being an idiot, the girl for being guilible and pissed at the antagonist girl. There are so many of these situations that it pisses me off and makes it unenjoyable.

Like I said, I used to feel exactly the same about it. But in recent months that has changed.
post #39373 of 127371

LOL @Bowei: I'm going through your photo album on Head-fi right now. It's pretty entertaining. I didn't realize you were that much into papa no!

post #39374 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

LOL @Bowei: I'm going through your photo album on Head-fi right now. It's pretty entertaining. I didn't realize you were that much into papa no!

I just happened to post it a lot for people. And plus, it was too kawaii darthsmile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Like I said, I used to feel exactly the same about it. But in recent months that has changed.

Don't tell me.......Vous avez une fille maintenant?

gs1000.gif

post #39375 of 127371
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Don't tell me.......Vous avez une fille maintenant?

いないよ。欲しかったないけど、悪いもんじゃない。
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge