Kinda awkward I'm teaching Malay in an English forum. Probably the very last thing to happen LOL. Plus I'm not that good in my Malay but I'm very good in my English LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2623
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ahhh~ with someone can do my chinese homwork....
*Looks around for ImperialX*
Same for me. I can speak Bahasa fairly well but when it comes to writing, it always goes down the gutter.
I'm don't really like BM really. I spoke more of BM Sarawak since I'm from Sarawak. Now that I'm in KL, I just have to speak BM baku *ugh*. Not that I'm bad, I just don't like it
Bowei and Haiby not good enough for you?
My head is spinning. That looked like complete gibberish to me.
Isn't Malay your native language? Or do you mean 'not good in' as in academics? (like how I'm better at English than Dutch when it comes to academics).
Well that's always better than my situation:
I've got multiple people with whom I could do Japanese homework, but I don't have any homework since I do everything by self-study.
I'm not good in academics of course since in speaking the language, we barely scratch the surface of the real language
Gibberish? That's new language for you. At least it's in alphabet
Do you have a Japanese textbook? You should get one if you want homework
You didn't learn chinese? And the BM from Sarawak got difference meh?
Let me see your chinese homework xD
Can't be bothered to scan my workbook.....
Nope. Don't have a textbook. LOL.
Someone advised me to buy Minna no Nihongo, I guess I'll get that. Perhaps today is the perfect day to do just that.
Nope. I don't learn Chinese LOL. Sarawak BM very different. You should hear it for once. And for us Sarawakians, we have the advantage of using true BM and Sarawak BM. That's a lil bonus
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 10 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 1 minute ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Which Shure in ears? 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Do you collect vinyls? 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Construction expenses falls 0.8% in August...
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2