Kinda awkward I'm teaching Malay in an English forum. Probably the very last thing to happen LOL. Plus I'm not that good in my Malay but I'm very good in my English LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2623post #39331 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:19am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #39332 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:22ampost #39333 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:23amQuote:
Ahhh~ with someone can do my chinese homwork....
*Looks around for ImperialX*post #39334 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:24amQuote:
Same for me. I can speak Bahasa fairly well but when it comes to writing, it always goes down the gutter.post #39335 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:27amQuote:
I'm don't really like BM really. I spoke more of BM Sarawak since I'm from Sarawak. Now that I'm in KL, I just have to speak BM baku *ugh*. Not that I'm bad, I just don't like itpost #39336 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:29amQuote:
Bowei and Haiby not good enough for you?post #39337 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:31amQuote:
My head is spinning. That looked like complete gibberish to me.
Isn't Malay your native language? Or do you mean 'not good in' as in academics? (like how I'm better at English than Dutch when it comes to academics).post #39338 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:32amQuote:
Well that's always better than my situation:
I've got multiple people with whom I could do Japanese homework, but I don't have any homework since I do everything by self-study.post #39339 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:37am
I'm not good in academics of course since in speaking the language, we barely scratch the surface of the real language
Gibberish? That's new language for you. At least it's in alphabet
Do you have a Japanese textbook? You should get one if you want homeworkpost #39340 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:37ampost #39341 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:37am
You didn't learn chinese? And the BM from Sarawak got difference meh?Quote:
Let me see your chinese homework xDpost #39342 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:41am
Can't be bothered to scan my workbook.....post #39343 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:43amQuote:
Nope. Don't have a textbook. LOL.
Someone advised me to buy Minna no Nihongo, I guess I'll get that. Perhaps today is the perfect day to do just that.post #39344 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:46amQuote:
Nope. I don't learn Chinese LOL. Sarawak BM very different. You should hear it for once. And for us Sarawakians, we have the advantage of using true BM and Sarawak BM. That's a lil bonuspost #39345 of 11087911/4/12 at 3:48am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 10 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 12 seconds ago
- › ATH-M50x, ATH-M40x, V-moda crossfade M80 or Sennheiser PX 360? 16 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 26 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › MHDT Havana DAC 1 minute ago
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob