Kinda awkward I'm teaching Malay in an English forum. Probably the very last thing to happen LOL. Plus I'm not that good in my Malay but I'm very good in my English LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2623
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ahhh~ with someone can do my chinese homwork....
*Looks around for ImperialX*
Same for me. I can speak Bahasa fairly well but when it comes to writing, it always goes down the gutter.
I'm don't really like BM really. I spoke more of BM Sarawak since I'm from Sarawak. Now that I'm in KL, I just have to speak BM baku *ugh*. Not that I'm bad, I just don't like it
Bowei and Haiby not good enough for you?
My head is spinning. That looked like complete gibberish to me.
Isn't Malay your native language? Or do you mean 'not good in' as in academics? (like how I'm better at English than Dutch when it comes to academics).
Well that's always better than my situation:
I've got multiple people with whom I could do Japanese homework, but I don't have any homework since I do everything by self-study.
I'm not good in academics of course since in speaking the language, we barely scratch the surface of the real language
Gibberish? That's new language for you. At least it's in alphabet
Do you have a Japanese textbook? You should get one if you want homework
You didn't learn chinese? And the BM from Sarawak got difference meh?
Let me see your chinese homework xD
Can't be bothered to scan my workbook.....
Nope. Don't have a textbook. LOL.
Someone advised me to buy Minna no Nihongo, I guess I'll get that. Perhaps today is the perfect day to do just that.
Nope. I don't learn Chinese LOL. Sarawak BM very different. You should hear it for once. And for us Sarawakians, we have the advantage of using true BM and Sarawak BM. That's a lil bonus
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Programs used for HiFi listening 2 minutes ago
- › Love Marriage specialist in srilanka +91- 9950620150 2 minutes ago
- › Love Marriage specialist in nepal +91- 9950620150 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Best IEMs under $200 CAD 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Comparison: Momentums OVER EARs VS Amperiors VS Momentum... 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)