Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2608

post #39106 of 156206

Panda-sama did you get to watch this ?

and have you ever watched "cyborg 009"?

post #39107 of 156206
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDobermanxX View Post

Panda-sama did you get to watch this ?

and have you ever watched "cyborg 009"?

I have seen Cybord 009, a long time ago, don't remember it. I thought all anime was the Schit back then.

 

No I haven't, you told me it was good last time...but I have been focusing on other things.I'll download it when I have the time though. I have a huge backup folder for all my backloged series I have to watch

 

Backlog:

Noir

Nichijou

Kurenai

Umineko

Candy Boy

Gundam Unicorn

Hoshi wo ou kodomo 

LOGH Season 3 (halfway through)

Nana to Kaouri live action

Nisemonogatari (half through)

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensi

Texhnolyze

 

 

These are all the ones I have already downloaded. My rewatch list is about half of thatl

post #39108 of 156206

ZETSUBOUSHlTA!!

Shop selling MH1C only opens mon - fri frown.gif

post #39109 of 156206
5376_b725.gif
post #39110 of 156206
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I have seen Cybord 009, a long time ago, don't remember it. I thought all anime was the Schit back then.

 

No I haven't, you told me it was good last time...but I have been focusing on other things.I'll download it when I have the time though. I have a huge backup folder for all my backloged series I have to watch

 

Backlog:

Noir

Nichijou

Kurenai

Umineko

Candy Boy

Gundam Unicorn

Hoshi wo ou kodomo 

LOGH Season 3 (halfway through)

Nana to Kaouri live action

Nisemonogatari (half through)

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensi

Texhnolyze

 

 

These are all the ones I have already downloaded. My rewatch list is about half of thatl

Wow , you really have your hands full and you watch tons of anime man eek.gif, they don't call you panda-sama for nothing tongue_smile.gif


Edited by XxDobermanxX - 11/2/12 at 5:30pm
post #39111 of 156206
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDobermanxX View Post

Wow , you really have your hands full and you watch tons of anime man eek.gif, they don't call you panda-sama for nothing tongue_smile.gif

Those are just some series I downloaded. Like many members here, I have seen quite a few series but have read even more.

 

Truth be told, I probably would never get to some of those.

 

But send me the name of the movie you want me to see and I'll put it on my wait list....

 

Accoun, I haven't forgotten about your annoying persistence rolleyes.gif

 

 

Quote:
When the children Cry by Makoto Shinkai
Wayne's World
Sword of what?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

5376_b725.gif

 

Thats how I feel when Haiburi goes OCN on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

ZETSUBOUSHlTA!!

Shop selling MH1C only opens mon - fri frown.gif

Tell me how good they really are, if they are that good, I'll snag a pair for $28 here in the U.S

post #39112 of 156206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

5376_b725.gif

Haha, this never gets old.

post #39113 of 156206
Quote:
Tell me how good they really are, if they are that good, I'll snag a pair for $28 here in the U.S

ask joe, he's already got a pair.

post #39114 of 156206
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

ask joe, he's already got a pair.

But you are Mr. CIEM's and full size K550s. Joe uses EQ a bit too much and has specific tastes and what not so it doesn't align with what I do as much. No offense Joe, I don't use EQ with that crazy-ness.

post #39115 of 156206
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

But you are Mr. CIEM's and full size K550s. Joe uses EQ a bit too much and has specific tastes and what not so it doesn't align with what I do as much. No offense Joe, I don't use EQ with that crazy-ness.

Haha lol, ok
Ill see how they do when I get them on......... Monday frown.gif

post #39116 of 156206
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Haha lol, ok
Ill see how they do when I get them on......... Monday frown.gif

Thats how I feel with the post office. 

 

So yeah, local HK quote on shipping?

post #39117 of 156206
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Thats how I feel with the post office. 

 

So yeah, local HK quote on shipping?

shipping what?

post #39118 of 156206
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

shipping what?

A unit, so we can decide if the case is too heavy on taobao

post #39119 of 156206

... SO GUESS WHAT...

 

I discovered I have a LINE OUT acessorie for my ZUNE! It's a car charger that can output the Zune's AUdio as a RADIO STATION OR it has a Aux [or line out]

 function  :D, so I only get to use Line out in a car, and I can send that line to my cans or through mah car's stero!

 

The good part about that is when I go to sell my Zune I can ADVERTISE that I has it <3, as the HEad Fi community will apreciate it ^^ 

post #39120 of 156206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

... SO GUESS WHAT...

 

I discovered I have a LINE OUT acessorie for my ZUNE! It's a car charger that can output the Zune's AUdio as a RADIO STATION OR it has a Aux [or line out]

 function  :D, so I only get to use Line out in a car, and I can send that line to my cans or through mah car's stero!

 

The good part about that is when I go to sell my Zune I can ADVERTISE that I has it <3, as the HEad Fi community will apreciate it ^^ 

1: The Zune's line out has been measured and found to be of lackluster quality

2: Using Radio signal already messes up your line out. Many other signals and things can piggy back on or interfere with it giving you another External EMI source to worry about.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge