I just jumped 8 gb in up in like the past hour~. Which is ridiculous for what.cd. Going to make power user soon yay~
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2594
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I thought you bought it?
The Quarter ending BETTER be pushed back
GB or GiB to be more accurate to data.
Teach me how
What? Its gb I'm not checking info on my seedbox just refreshed the what homepage and saw a 8 gb jump
Not really a big difference there.
Can somebody use the search string "M3-30" on whatever private music tracker they have?
Lemme know roughly how many releases are on there.
.....teach me how to get 8GB's in 1 hour!
kidding..i know how. Its just really annoying and I don't want all those albums, nor have the upload for it.
There is a small b. It stands for Bits. There is a big "g", it stands for Giga. There is no small "g" unit in the System Internationale.
It's the codename for the event, it should be tagged onto whatever doujin releases were there, but perhaps it doesn't exist due to the different naming conventions.
Try the group "barbarian on the groove", and more specifically, look for "mystery of the unicorn", by them.
The secret is in seedboxes, numbers-kun knows!
I got a new one recently, $30 for 1TB hard drive, 100/100mbit line with 5TB bandwidth, dedicated use. So no more VPS load-sharing shenanigans.
I am looking for $10 per month or something like sharing when I get to college >_<
New, the town where you live.....has another cliche but interesting.....new plot...again.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 10 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 34 seconds ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 59 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › Obtaining Pink Noise?? 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 5 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 5 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2