or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2583

post #38731 of 157340

Yum... Bacon and apple pie..

'Mericuh!

post #38732 of 157340

Most of the writers in the tech-sphere seem to be maintaining a sort of cautious optimism about Win8. Funny thing is everyone outside of the tech-sphere just focuses on the Metro UI being horrible on desktops when it's easily disabled and a replacement Start menu installed.

post #38733 of 157340

Windows in general always fails me anyway, haha.

post #38734 of 157340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post

Urgh. Finally finished Fate/Zero. That was sublime.

 qft.

post #38735 of 157340

Bowei is getting the Heir 4ai's right?

post #38736 of 157340
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Bowei is getting the Heir 4ai's right?

 

Just for review I think.

post #38737 of 157340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


(/゚Д゚)/
Actually, it exists in the Netherlands too, but dang who on earth would drink that crap? Coffee is best when bitterly strong and painfully hot.

 

 

I can make coffee strong enough cold--or you could put it in the fridge instead of adding ice biggrin.gif

post #38738 of 157340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

 

 

I can make coffee strong enough cold--or you could put it in the fridge instead of adding ice biggrin.gif


The taste changes when you put it into the fridge

post #38739 of 157340
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Dang, I was going To make a MEGAPOST, but my iPad lost all the multi quotes...
Somehow I got subscribed to instant notifications on this thread so my inbox has been SPAMMED all day!
Graph: I didn't really look at the name on that niho post, I get the daily digest still because I'm too lazy to unsubscribe, and when chase was gone for 2 weeks over the summer I managed the thread for him... So. Yeah >_<
Also, bowei, Haiby (however you spell your name) and anyone else affected by Sandy, good luck.
I can buy the H unit now as well, depending on what the 10th person who dropped out wants to do (forgot your username, sorry)

 

So that was you that replied? LOL

I hope that problem I posted is fixed. I don't want any hiccups during Tomoyo's gameplay. And does Tomoyo After continues off rom the first Clannad or a whole new game?

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

 

 

I can make coffee strong enough cold--or you could put it in the fridge instead of adding ice biggrin.gif

 

Coffeesicles!!!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Bowei is getting the Heir 4ai's right?

 

Just for review only unfortunately

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

 

Anyone upgraded to Win8? 

 

I need a Dreamspark account for that

I think MS put the start button in the final version. Not sure though

I'd get a W8 if and only if using a tablet is possible to control the tiles and other touch functionalities

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

LMFAO THAT IS ME!!!

i just changed my avatar back as I didn't really like it.

Wow, thanks for donating then deadly!!!

Hmm, some random chick from another city just started texting me saying I called her... I have absolutely no history of any calls and I was busy helping an elderly individual with her computer... WTF WORLD???

 

You just got hitched there my friend

Why didn't you ask for her picture with the excuse of "for identification purposes"

If she's fugly, the tell her to GTFO, if not, you know the drill

post #38740 of 157340

FCK PAYPAL MALAYSIA! COMPLETELY USELESS! BETTER NOT TO HAVE AT ALL!

post #38741 of 157340
Read 4 pages, nothing to quote.

O hai, watsup gaiz?


Did an exam exercise on the board today during a lecture. It feels weird explaining something in front of ~200 people, but it went very smoothly.
post #38742 of 157340
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

The X9's screen resolution is killing me but you probably wouldn't care.

 

Why is that, and no I really don't care tbh... xD I just want a Cowon Player for it's EQ an sound quality since I like FUN EDM,

 

Also W8 seemes over rated... as was vista. So it's proably going to suck since OS seem to skip generations GOOD then bad then GOOD then BAD then GOOD ect... ect...

 

Like Win 98 to ME[WIndows ME stunk] then XP[AWESOME] then Vista[DIE IN A HOLE] then Win 7 [YAY] then Win8[...] so who knows!

 

Still though windows is souposedly linking of all of thier devices together, and truth b told that windows phone is looking mighty appealing to me >.>


Edited by Mshenay - 10/30/12 at 6:20am
post #38743 of 157340
Mechanics is killing me.

Dang I hate this subject.
post #38744 of 157340
Thread Starter 

Newegg is trying to troll the world with this promo.

 

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Oct-0-2012/halloweensale30/index-landing.html?nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL103012&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL103012-_-EMC-103012-Index-_-E0-_-PromoWord

 

 

1000

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

 

Anyone upgraded to Win8? 

I'm thinking about it, but I can already sign up for Steam for Linux Beta and I've been experimenting with Linux from time to time. I'm still a novice though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

I need a Dreamspark account for that

I think MS put the start button in the final version. Not sure though

I'd get a W8 if and only if using a tablet is possible to control the tiles and other touch functionalities

I have Dreamspark but my school's email system filters out the verification e-mails I receive from Microsoft. Same happened with AutoDesk's Ed program, so I couldn't get a copy of AutoCAD.

 

No they didn't. They have a few programs for doing that. StarDock offers a program called Start8 you can buy. I think StarDock developed Metro UI for Win 8...I don't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Why is that, and no I really don't care tbh... xD I just want a Cowon Player for it's EQ an sound quality since I like FUN EDM,

 

Also W8 seemes over rated... as was vista. So it's proably going to suck since OS seem to skip generations GOOD then bad then GOOD then BAD then GOOD ect... ect...

 

Like Win 98 to ME[WIndows ME stunk] then XP[AWESOME] then Vista[DIE IN A HOLE] then Win 7 [YAY] then Win8[...] so who knows!

 

Still though windows is souposedly linking of all of thier devices together, and truth b told that windows phone is looking mighty appealing to me >.>

I didn't think so.

 

Vista was horrible. I'm fine with Win 8 though, but yes, they seem to be on that sort of schedule again.

post #38745 of 157340
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

I have Dreamspark but my school's email system filters out the verification e-mails I receive from Microsoft. Same happened with AutoDesk's Ed program, so I couldn't get a copy of AutoCAD.

*giggle*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge