- 6,788 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Not Availableland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! Last post on Today at 7:08 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on 5/19/13 at 4:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Iphone to Matrix M-stage not sounding good: Amp, headphone or DAC? Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2576
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Best option for right now. The only problem that was a problem was that since haibur funds wont' go in, it may stop the project, but donations from Joe and some weird progress with Deadly has made sure that doesn't happen :)
How are you saving up btw? Just wondineg? ARe you really not eating Nutella for a few months?
But..all slots are full..and all the "maybe" slots(1 of them) have a few others interested.
Not to mention, this project hasn't even caught whiff anywhere else yet.
In Nutella we trust.
LOL I'm just kidding. I'm not that stupid as to starve myself out just to get some thread-exclusive audio thingy. Just as planned.
Bonus point: she's heterochromia.
So I see we're guilt-tripping haibunyan? Don't you worry about me. I can go on for a month with 10 slices of bread and Nutella only. jk
Man, Magi ep. 4 is such a WTF episode, and I should've seen it coming. I mean, WTF. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I see we are all embarking on cruise on SS First World Problems.
LAWL THAT NUTELLA!
Heck, you do know that Nutella is expensive here in Malaysia...
How much is it for a 350g one? Here it's around RM16-ish. I think that's expensive, as I remember my mom said something about it around 10 or something.
IMPORT FROM MALAYSIA LOL. It taste the same as here.
It's "Upadek" :-P Great movie BTW - watch it if anyone of you haven't.
(Bowei, watch "Wayne's World" as well)
Does anybody else want it? I always feel guilty about getting something without giving something in return (something common in Chinese culture). That and I might end up just giving it away if I don't like the sound of the CS4398, or I don't have space for it at all (with my current desk, there's no place to put it). Mshenay and Mech are viable options.
Dunno. Am I viable, too? I'd love to have it but there's no freaking way I'm sending Paypal scans of my documents to unlock my account, so I can't really pay for anything (unless I use somebody else's account). If I'm not because of that - I understand and am OK with it...
Still, I'd prefer that you have it...
Edited by Accoun - 10/29/12 at 9:46am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013... 2 seconds ago
- › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) 36 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 53 seconds ago
- › Former Westone 4 Owner looking for new IEM in similar price range 58 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › [The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp 1 minute ago
- › King Sound Emperor: New Electrostatic Headphones! 1 minute ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 1 minute ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe