Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2576
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Best option for right now. The only problem that was a problem was that since haibur funds wont' go in, it may stop the project, but donations from Joe and some weird progress with Deadly has made sure that doesn't happen :)
How are you saving up btw? Just wondineg? ARe you really not eating Nutella for a few months?
But..all slots are full..and all the "maybe" slots(1 of them) have a few others interested.
Not to mention, this project hasn't even caught whiff anywhere else yet.
In Nutella we trust.
LOL I'm just kidding. I'm not that stupid as to starve myself out just to get some thread-exclusive audio thingy. Just as planned.
Bonus point: she's heterochromia.
So I see we're guilt-tripping haibunyan? Don't you worry about me. I can go on for a month with 10 slices of bread and Nutella only. jk
Man, Magi ep. 4 is such a WTF episode, and I should've seen it coming. I mean, WTF. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I see we are all embarking on cruise on SS First World Problems.
LAWL THAT NUTELLA!
Heck, you do know that Nutella is expensive here in Malaysia...
How much is it for a 350g one? Here it's around RM16-ish. I think that's expensive, as I remember my mom said something about it around 10 or something.
IMPORT FROM MALAYSIA LOL. It taste the same as here.
It's "Upadek" :-P Great movie BTW - watch it if anyone of you haven't.
(Bowei, watch "Wayne's World" as well)
Does anybody else want it? I always feel guilty about getting something without giving something in return (something common in Chinese culture). That and I might end up just giving it away if I don't like the sound of the CS4398, or I don't have space for it at all (with my current desk, there's no place to put it). Mshenay and Mech are viable options.
Dunno. Am I viable, too? I'd love to have it but there's no freaking way I'm sending Paypal scans of my documents to unlock my account, so I can't really pay for anything (unless I use somebody else's account). If I'm not because of that - I understand and am OK with it...
Still, I'd prefer that you have it...
Edited by Accoun - 10/29/12 at 9:46am
LOL! Funny thing is that when I saw the packaging of Nutella here, it's made in Australia and exported to south east Asia countries according to the different languages written on the label, India and Malaysia included. Oh yeah, they only sell the little ones. Not the 1 litre jars you find in Europe.
What differs from the European one is that the one made in Australia can get a bit runny and it doesn't really taste natural. While it's European counterpart has much more natural flavours and a better consistency of the chocolate.
Edited by VortexBlast - 10/29/12 at 9:52am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 9 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 9 minutes ago
- › Planar Obsession: old Fostex T50 11 minutes ago
- › headroom Show 2015 at Metropolis, London - January 30th and 31st 11 minutes ago
- › MHDT Havana DAC 12 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › astell and Kern ak100 mk 1 or 2 12 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 13 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)