Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2576
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Best option for right now. The only problem that was a problem was that since haibur funds wont' go in, it may stop the project, but donations from Joe and some weird progress with Deadly has made sure that doesn't happen :)
How are you saving up btw? Just wondineg? ARe you really not eating Nutella for a few months?
But..all slots are full..and all the "maybe" slots(1 of them) have a few others interested.
Not to mention, this project hasn't even caught whiff anywhere else yet.
In Nutella we trust.
LOL I'm just kidding. I'm not that stupid as to starve myself out just to get some thread-exclusive audio thingy. Just as planned.
Bonus point: she's heterochromia.
So I see we're guilt-tripping haibunyan? Don't you worry about me. I can go on for a month with 10 slices of bread and Nutella only. jk
Man, Magi ep. 4 is such a WTF episode, and I should've seen it coming. I mean, WTF. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I see we are all embarking on cruise on SS First World Problems.
LAWL THAT NUTELLA!
Heck, you do know that Nutella is expensive here in Malaysia...
How much is it for a 350g one? Here it's around RM16-ish. I think that's expensive, as I remember my mom said something about it around 10 or something.
IMPORT FROM MALAYSIA LOL. It taste the same as here.
It's "Upadek" :-P Great movie BTW - watch it if anyone of you haven't.
(Bowei, watch "Wayne's World" as well)
Does anybody else want it? I always feel guilty about getting something without giving something in return (something common in Chinese culture). That and I might end up just giving it away if I don't like the sound of the CS4398, or I don't have space for it at all (with my current desk, there's no place to put it). Mshenay and Mech are viable options.
Dunno. Am I viable, too? I'd love to have it but there's no freaking way I'm sending Paypal scans of my documents to unlock my account, so I can't really pay for anything (unless I use somebody else's account). If I'm not because of that - I understand and am OK with it...
Still, I'd prefer that you have it...
Edited by Accoun - 10/29/12 at 9:46am
LOL! Funny thing is that when I saw the packaging of Nutella here, it's made in Australia and exported to south east Asia countries according to the different languages written on the label, India and Malaysia included. Oh yeah, they only sell the little ones. Not the 1 litre jars you find in Europe.
What differs from the European one is that the one made in Australia can get a bit runny and it doesn't really taste natural. While it's European counterpart has much more natural flavours and a better consistency of the chocolate.
Edited by VortexBlast - 10/29/12 at 9:52am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 23 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr + Bifrost combo doesn't improve my music at all 3 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 4 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)