Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2575

post #38611 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

You give up too fast...

 

qft

 

Also, what the hell, so OSU switched to semesters, and I guess tuition costs more now? But my scholarships are still the same. I just noticed they were jipping me... I have one scholarship that's supposed to be full tuition, but it's not covering my entire tuition and a second scholarship that basically gives me free money which was $1200 a year when I got it, but now their site says its $2000/year on semesters and mine wasn't changed. Even if its still only $1200 a year, my "full tuition" scholarship doesn't cover the full cost of tuition and I'm only getting like $580 a year now... going to have call and yell at them for trying to screw me over -_-;;


Edited by 28980 - 10/29/12 at 8:47am
post #38612 of 134883
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

You give up too fast...

I don't have any place to put a pair of full sized headphones or a unit on the desk. End of story.

post #38613 of 134883

@MEchy

Congrats on the mega post and lol!

 

@Borisu

That AVN...may not be safe for viewing 

 

@Kalbee

Yep, ITs up to deadly which loli..i mean....9th grader he wishes to give it to wink_face.gif

 

I just walked my dog. I came back soaked...and everybody either stared at me or gave me the thumbs up for walking my dog and giving her an excercise...and because...F*** hurricanes

 

We in Murica

 

@Haiburi

Time to ask

 

 

stick your head through her door like so above demonstrated

 

 

1: Stop being a kid and ask and convince your mom. Sit her down. Your korean monitor and table can wait. This project was made for you to buy after all

2:Graph, Jgray and many others that don't have muchincome are scrapping by their daily monies to pay for it.

3: Mini panda, mechy are an option as well

post #38614 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Circuits are easy, and not what I was referring to. I'll give a few examples of what a friend of mine made in TikZ:
{pix}

*Open mouth*

*Stares at screen*


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 10/29/12 at 8:49am
post #38615 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

qft

 

Also, what the hell, so OSU switched to semesters, and I guess tuition costs more now? But my scholarships are still the same. I just noticed they were jipping me... I have one scholarship that's supposed to be full tuition, but it's not covering my entire tuition and a second scholarship that basically gives me free money which was $1200 a year when I got it, but now their site says its $2000/year on semesters and mine wasn't changed. Even if its still only $1200 a year, my "full tuition" scholarship doesn't cover the full cost of tuition and I'm only getting like $580 a year now... going to have call and bitch at them for trying to screw me over -_-;;

Oh..i thought you were talking about the addictive game OSU! :) haha

 

........do it

post #38616 of 134883
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Haiburi

Time to ask

*snip*

 

 

stick your head through her door like so above demonstrated

 

 

1: Stop being a kid and ask and convince your mom. Sit her down. Your korean monitor and table can wait. This project was made for you to buy after all

2:Graph, Jgray and many others that don't have muchincome are scrapping by their daily monies to pay for it.

3: Mini panda, mechy are an option as well

Yeah...not doing that.

 

1. I don't understand why you guys don't see that I see a computer as a higher priority than audio.

2. Yes, I'm aware.

3. I did say Mech.

post #38617 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

I don't have any place to put a pair of full sized headphones or a unit on the desk. End of story.

 

IT'S NOT THE END OF THE STORY! STOP GIVING EXCUSES! I'M (AND ALSO OTHERS) WILL PESTER YOU UNTIL YOU PESTER YOU MOTHER UNTIL YOU GET YOUR PROJECT H

WE'VE COME THIS FAR AND I'M SO NOT GONNA LET YOU OFF EASY

 

AND THAT MONITOR CAN WAIT. YOU DID SAY BEFORE YOU HAVE EXTRA MONITOR, SO USE THAT FOR A WHILE

NO SPACE? I DON'T TOO. THE ONLY SPACE I HAVE LEFT IS FOR ME IS BARELY ENOUGH TO DO MY HOMEWORK. WHEN I DO GET MY PROJECT H, I WON'T HAVE ANY SPACE LEFT AND I DON'T GIVE A SCHIIT ABOUT IT

post #38618 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

IT'S NOT THE END OF THE STORY! STOP GIVING EXCUSES! I'M (AND ALSO OTHERS) WILL PESTER YOU UNTIL YOU PESTER YOU MOTHER UNTIL YOU GET YOUR PROJECT H
WE'VE COME THIS FAR AND I'M SO NOT GONNA LET YOU OFF EASY

AND THAT MONITOR CAN WAIT. YOU DID SAY BEFORE YOU HAVE EXTRA MONITOR, SO USE THAT FOR A WHILE
NO SPACE? I DON'T TOO. THE ONLY SPACE I HAVE LEFT IS FOR ME IS BARELY ENOUGH TO DO MY HOMEWORK. WHEN I DO GET MY PROJECT H, I WON'T HAVE ANY SPACE LEFT AND I DON'T GIVE A SCHIIT ABOUT IT

Well said.
post #38619 of 134883

dat

 

capslockyo.

post #38620 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

You still have a lot to learn young one

Doesn't matter! I want to play Kyou's route! And does Tomoyo's route in the first Clannad continues off to Tomoyo After?

And also, I have a problem installing Tomoyo After. Awaiting for his reply




You give up too fast...
Lol true...
So that was your post last night on his thread? Lol.

@hybridcore: yes, I want the misconception, it's not like I'm going to be showing my headamp/dac combo unit to many girls... Not that any would understand...
post #38621 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Lol true...
So that was your post last night on his thread? Lol.
@hybridcore: yes, I want the misconception, it's not like I'm going to be showing my headamp/dac combo unit to many girls... Not that any would understand...

 

Yep. I don't have any other username to use and I'm too lazy to think of any. Graphidz is  "UNIVERSAL" (something's wrong with that sentence LOL)

 

Oh and we all say that H -> Hen-tie

post #38622 of 134883
So I see we're guilt-tripping haibunyan? Don't you worry about me. I can go on for a month with 10 slices of bread and Nutella only. jk
Man, Magi ep. 4 is such a WTF episode, and I should've seen it coming. I mean, WTF. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Besides, if you're going to kill Baba-san with an arrow, why not make it two; one to the knee, and one to the heart. I guess western gaming meme is a bit too obscure of them. Oh and two arrows might be a bit too cruel I guess.


I see we are all embarking on cruise on SS First World Problems.
post #38623 of 134883

@Haiburi

ITs not that we don't see it. We do. ITs that getting a freebie unit when you are spending $1000 on a PC with a $500 subsidiary wouldn't be seen as fair to many in the thread

 

 

@mechy

Show it off to them girlies when they come around! wink.gif

post #38624 of 134883
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

So I see we're guilt-tripping haibunyan? Don't you worry about me. I can go on for a month with 10 slices of bread and Nutella only. jk
Man, Magi ep. 4 is such a WTF episode, and I should've seen it coming. I mean, WTF. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Besides, if you're going to kill Baba-san with an arrow, why not make it two; one to the knee, and one to the heart. I guess western gaming meme is a bit too obscure of them. Oh and two arrows might be a bit too cruel I guess.

I see we are all embarking on cruise on SS First World Problems.

Not really. We are just putting priorities straight that getting a freebie unit when one is prioritizing other stuff when other people buying it like you or graph have to go without nutella for 10 months. 

post #38625 of 134883
I do remember vaguely that once haibunyan's Project-H unit is complete, b1o is going to hold on to it until he pays up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge