Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2569

post #38521 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Front / back Panels 6mm, others 2mm.

 

Here's the list again if anyone needs it: (Yea, I'm keeping one of the units, so all 10 slots are filled.)

 

1000

 

Joe isn't a client, he just donated $42 to Project-H.

(Thanks again~)

 

LOL

 

Gonna look at it later...

 

Really? The summer courses I attended was packed full of 'em

Except for Environmental Engineering... /.

 

lol

 

 

This.

Thanks joe!! he never told us!

Alfheim online

 

All the CS4398's seem to use those huge caps. I heard the CS4398 has some large output too

 

can you get on fb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Watched the first episode of Now and Then, Here and There. Holy Hephaestus...dat OP/ED. (◐ o ◑ )

Youtube post?

post #38522 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Youtube post?

 

Only found one extremely crappy 240p on YouTube. Not worth it. Probably not what you're expecting anyway.

post #38523 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Only found one extremely crappy 240p on YouTube. Not worth it. Probably not what you're expecting anyway.

oh ok. I've been using speakers a lot these days so it won't hurt my ears :) 

 

no comments on my murica post?

post #38524 of 130464

Thanks to Joe for funding!

 

@Bowei

LOL that guy... Well, good luck hibernating for those stormy days. I wonder if there's an anime that would be fitting to watch on days like that. It's not everyday you get stormy weather

post #38525 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Thanks to Joe for funding!

 

@Bowei

LOL that guy... Well, good luck hibernating for those stormy days. I wonder if there's an anime that would be fitting to watch on days like that. It's not everyday you get stormy weather

i have a generator and an Ext HDD fullof anime and movies..anythiung better?

post #38526 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

According to that, it says that Joe doesn't have a "total," does that mean that he isn't getting one?

 

 

Also, THIS SONG IS AMAZING! 

Any other songs/Artists like this I should grab?
What is having its birthday celebration, which means I can get 10 new albums right now for free... WHAT SHOULD I GET???

 

Imo for jpop/osts/not american stuff you can just use jpopsuki and leave your what tokens for something that they only have.

post #38527 of 130464

So can anyone tell me where the OSt for GC is? There are so many albums. and I'm playing a game and lazy panda :)

post #38528 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

So can anyone tell me where the OSt for GC is? There are so many albums. and I'm playing a game and lazy panda :)

The.. one that says original soundtrack,,?

post #38529 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

We already established earlier that we're not doing a custom case anyway. Haibu's just making it for fun :p

Oh... woops xD

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Hm...well, I want to do stacking too, but Boris said he's using 10mm standoffs, and I don't know if I can shorten them or not, or if I need to also to 10mm if I stack PCBs, so I will have two 10mm standoffs stacked on top of each other with a PCB in between. The only PCB I can stack without making the case a lot higher would be the controller board.

Based on the PCB pictures on fb, you can probably flip one of them. That way the caps can both share the same clearance/standoff. By memory the caps were centralized to one side of the board so it should be quite doable (by memory! <--- bad memory btw).

 

Might be more fun for you :P

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Everyone

What is the name of the Guilty Crown OST I should get?


@Kalbee

Basically I'm looking at engineering but a technician hobby at home. Using the stuff I learned about electronics and computers to further my trolling skills and being able to build even more awesome stuff

I think it's the one called THEME SONG. but get the "OST" also. THEME SONG only has 4 tracks, albeit 4 nice ones. First two are awfully short or something.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Yes, I might drop. Most likely because my parents are completely paranoid when not buying or paying people/companies/groups. They'll only trust somebody/thing like Newegg,z

Tell your parents you're saving HUGE on the branding mark-up.

And to stop being typical chinese parents despite living in the states!! lol

All those FOB chinese customers that come to my workplace, look at the stuff and see everything made in China, starts looking at every freakin detail to see if there's any blemish (to the extent of almost pulling things apart)... gosh. Patriots except when buying wares made in their own motherland I say!

Ok, enough from the ranting, but seriously. Otherwise you can always wait till bowei gets his, then buy it off him... then bowei gets the next one?

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

 

Here's the list again if anyone needs it: (Yea, I'm keeping one of the units, so all 10 slots are filled.)

 

1000

 

Joe isn't a client, he just donated $42 to Project-H.

(Thanks again~)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Yes, an anime thread case would be pretty awesome.

 

Sorry, I thought there was one since you said that Boris needed funds for Project H...

Welp, if there is a spot that opens up I'll probably take it...

Now I don't want to put words into his mouth but didn't deadlypredator say he's also just helping fund the project (loan/donation I forget) since it would be useless to him and his 'stats?

If that is (still) the case, then there's still one free unit.

I did skip a lot of posts at one point so maybe this point isn't true anymore...

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Thanks joe!! he never told us!

Alfheim online

 

All the CS4398's seem to use those huge caps. I heard the CS4398 has some large output too

 

can you get on fb?

Youtube post?

Thanks Joe!

post #38530 of 130464

We don't really need too many funds until

post #38531 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Really? The summer courses I attended was packed full of 'em

Except for Environmental Engineering... /.

Classes != working reality.

Doing the hands on labs and all that is often part of understanding the basics. At an actual job you'd be designing the stuff and the tech will be putting it together for you. As a student you kind of do the tech's job at the beginning and end up doing both of the jobs just for the experience.

 

Still, that is HK this is Canada, there may still be some differences. Though usually engineers are hired to do the thinking and someone else is paid to get their hands dirty. Engineer having to do the work of a technician is an outrage, apparently. Unless there really is nobody else to do it, which at that point you may still not be allowed since the technician has higher specialization than you in that field.

post #38532 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

We don't really need too many funds until

 

Incomplete sentence :)

post #38533 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Incomplete sentence :)

As of right now, before cases are being ordered, funds are enough.

post #38534 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Incomplete sentence :)

 

Again, Bowei needs to stop typing using his phone LOL

 

If Haiby is going to drop out (hope not), then there won't be a point in naming it "Project H" anymore. Can't Bowei do something about this? Like act as if Haiby is buying something 2nd hand from you?

post #38535 of 130464
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

Again, Bowei needs to stop typing using his phone LOL

 

If Haiby is going to drop out (hope not), then there won't be a point in naming it "Project H" anymore. Can't Bowei do something about this? Like act as if Haiby is buying something 2nd hand from you?

Don't know. He can try whatever he wants :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge