Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2509

post #37621 of 140644
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

My life is a DIY Project, nobody feeds me or help me take a bath / brush my teeth biggrin.gif
Well said! lol
You carve your own life, so your life is a DIY project indeed. And you were also the DIY project of your parents, etc.
...
Okay that was wayy awkward lol.
By the way boris, is solidworks hard to learn? I may have to start making replacement parts for some of my vintage headphones >_<;;

P.S. I hope you understood that I was referring to Project-H and the ABX box and all redface.gif
post #37622 of 140644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golila3 View Post

Hello guys, just wanna share some Images I made for my JH-16, i'm not sure which one to use ^_^ suggestions and comments plz . Please also suggest some other images I could use for a nice looking anime theme CIEM or upload your own badass CIEM photos

 

Scroll back a page or two; or look at the recently uploaded images on the sidebar, I made an image for my one of my plates today.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


Well said! lol
You carve your own life, so your life is a DIY project indeed. And you were also the DIY project of your parents, etc.
...
Okay that was wayy awkward lol.
By the way boris, is solidworks hard to learn? I may have to start making replacement parts for some of my vintage headphones >_<;;
P.S. I hope you understood that I was referring to Project-H and the ABX box and all redface.gif

 

LOL. 

post #37623 of 140644

4 days til M3, does anyone want anything? I already sent my order, but there's plenty of time to add stuff.

 

Probably not, I'm one of the few here who listens to doujin artists, let alone buys their stuff. tongue.gif

post #37624 of 140644
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

4 days til M3, does anyone want anything? I already sent my order, but there's plenty of time to add stuff.

 

Probably not, I'm one of the few here who listens to doujin artists, let alone buys their stuff. tongue.gif

 

I can't read any of it lolipop-chan

post #37625 of 140644
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I can't read any of it lolipop-chan

 

Don't worry, I can't either.

post #37626 of 140644

@golila

Welcome to the anime thread!

 

What software is that?

Too bad I'm not an artist.....

Repost of some Faceplate designs:

 

UE11Pro, Artwork by Unknown + Leon (from UE labs) 

Vocaloid: Hatsune Miku

 

Custom-Fi 2, Artwork by Unknown + VortexBlast (Head-Fier)'

Vocaloid: IA

 

Unique Melody Miracle, Artwork by Unknown + KurodaTsubasa (Head-Fier)

Umineko no Naku Koro ni: Bernkastel

 

Unknown CIEMs, Artwork by Unknown + 28980 (Head-Fier)

Code Geass: C.C.

post #37627 of 140644
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

4 days til M3, does anyone want anything? I already sent my order, but there's plenty of time to add stuff.

Probably not, I'm one of the few here who listens to doujin artists, let alone buys their stuff. tongue.gif
Too many doujin artists to even get started.. is my reason for quitting on them :x
I only buy doujin manga... xD and play doujin games.
post #37628 of 140644
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


Well said! lol
You carve your own life, so your life is a DIY project indeed. And you were also the DIY project of your parents, etc.
...
Okay that was wayy awkward lol.
By the way boris, is solidworks hard to learn? I may have to start making replacement parts for some of my vintage headphones >_<;;
P.S. I hope you understood that I was referring to Project-H and the ABX box and all redface.gif

Haha true.

 

nope, solidworks is really easy. 

(but I already know how to do CAD when I started using Solidworks.... so I don't know. I used Pro/DESKTOP before solidworks.)

 

I did!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Don't worry, I can't either.

LOL

post #37629 of 140644

Time to go out and buy

Connectors for Project-H

Components for Graph's ABX

and..

Demo some IEMs / CIEMs biggrin.gif

 

It's been a while since I need to pack-up to go out...

 

Essentials:

Wallet+money....check!

Phone....check!

MBP....check!

 

Portable Rig:

iPod....check!

CF2....check!

 

Demo rig:

E-MU 0204....check!

UE11Pro....check!

Interconnects....check!

custom eartips...check!

Camera....check!

 

Wow.. what the heck is wrong with me....?

post #37630 of 140644

@b1o2r3i4s5 My bad for not explaining well enough~ I didn't make the images, but I did do some Photoshopping on several of them. Anyways.. Really nice illustrations~ I've never ordered Custom IEms before, could someone tell me about the quality of the images, from what I saw on the internet, It's quite bad...  I used the JH-audio online design thing.

post #37631 of 140644

Word of warning to Numbers-kun, if you want CIEM art that complex you'll HAVE to buy from an established company like UE/UM/JH. The little startups don't have the hardware usually. 

 

My current obsession:

post #37632 of 140644
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Word of warning to Numbers-kun, if you want CIEM art that complex you'll HAVE to buy from an established company like UE/UM/JH. The little startups don't have the hardware usually. 

 

My current obsession:

 

numbers-kun :x. 

 

yeah not sure which I'm going to go with yet; the jade crystal of UM's sounds like it'd go with my colour scheme well but I'd have to do a lot more research.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@golila

Welcome to the anime thread!

 

What software is that?

Too bad I'm not an artist.....

Repost of some Faceplate designs:

 

UE11Pro, Artwork by Unknown + Leon (from UE labs) 

Vocaloid: Hatsune Miku

 

 

Custom-Fi 2, Artwork by Unknown + VortexBlast (Head-Fier)'

Vocaloid: IA

 

 

Unique Melody Miracle, Artwork by Unknown + KurodaTsubasa (Head-Fier)

Umineko no Naku Koro ni: Bernkastel

 

 

Unknown CIEMs, Artwork by Unknown + 28980 (Head-Fier)

Code Geass: C.C.

 

 

Awesome I'm in borisu's list :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Time to go out and buy

Connectors for Project-H

Components for Graph's ABX

and..

Demo some IEMs / CIEMs biggrin.gif

 

It's been a while since I need to pack-up to go out...

 

Essentials:

Wallet+money....check!

Phone....check!

MBP....check!

 

Portable Rig:

iPod....check!

CF2....check!

 

Demo rig:

E-MU 0204....check!

UE11Pro....check!

Interconnects....check!

custom eartips...check!

Camera....check!

 

Wow.. what the heck is wrong with me....?

 

LOLIPOP-CHANS GONNA GET YOU.

Also have you looked at the BoM for the cmoy at all yet? :3.

post #37633 of 140644

also; any chance these are real? LOL

 

post #37634 of 140644
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

also; any chance these are real? LOL

 

 

Why would you want them to be? Haha.

post #37635 of 140644
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Word of warning to Numbers-kun, if you want CIEM art that complex you'll HAVE to buy from an established company like UE/UM/JH. The little startups don't have the hardware usually. 

 

My current obsession:

Talk about brainwash......~~ Vocaloid did it again

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge