Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2500

post #37486 of 126576

all-female cast. minus.

 

..................

 

confused_face_2.gif

post #37487 of 126576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

*skip*
Hey guys, what's going on?
I suppose the 150 posts were largely about Project H talk? Or am I wrong?

No it was more bread talk.

post #37488 of 126576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

*skip*


Hey guys, what's going on?
I suppose the 150 posts were largely about Project H talk? Or am I wrong?

FitEar's busting out an CIEM aimed solely at anime music, or so the marketing says. http://fitear.jp/monet/profile/index.html

Also 150k yen = The Sad.
post #37489 of 126576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

*skip*
Hey guys, what's going on?
I suppose the 150 posts were largely about Project H talk? Or am I wrong?

Nope, there were only a few project-H posts.

Go read them.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

all-female cast. minus.

 

..................

 

confused_face_2.gif

Same to you.

post #37490 of 126576
Quote:
Also 150k yen = The Sad.

This. Sigh~~

Around the same as the UEPRM.....

post #37491 of 126576
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

FitEar's busting out an CIEM aimed solely at anime music, or so the marketing says. http://fitear.jp/monet/profile/index.html
Also 150k yen = The Sad.

150k yen... That will be roughly 2 months of living expenses if I go to Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Nope, there were only a few project-H posts.
Go read them.

Meh, feeling lazy, and I'm pretty busy at the moment.
post #37492 of 126576

sadface.

I can't find a wallpaper that of C.C. that I would want to make a CIEM out of ToT.

 

~kayden

post #37493 of 126576
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

sadface.

I can't find a wallpaper that of C.C. that I would want to make a CIEM out of ToT.

 

~kayden

Design your own! biggrin.gif

(or have someone design it for you lol, like my custom-fi 2)

post #37494 of 126576
The last 150 actually had real conversation

@2890
Borisus other ciems have IA on them

@borisu
Whats tennen!?
No!!

Yeah , custom animu cmoy!

Im a sucker for tha animu marketing too

On dunu:

They have a mascot too!!!!!??? What? I would have totally giventhem a 10 for the review then! (Jk) but man that makes me likethem a lot more
post #37495 of 126576
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

On dunu:
They have a mascot too!!!!!??? What? I would have totally giventhem a 10 for the review then! (Jk) but man that makes me likethem a lot more

They just need a moe character to wear them and then the money shall roll in! 

 

post #37496 of 126576
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Design your own! biggrin.gif

(or have someone design it for you lol, like my custom-fi 2)

 

Lol I used to play around with photoshop; though I did pixel artwork more. Took way too much time though. The thing about C.C. is she's so green and I'm not sure if I want a green based CIEM.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The last 150 actually had real conversation
@2890
Borisus other ciems have IA on them
@borisu
Whats tennen!?
No!!
Yeah , custom animu cmoy!
Im a sucker for tha animu marketing too
On dunu:
They have a mascot too!!!!!??? What? I would have totally giventhem a 10 for the review then! (Jk) but man that makes me likethem a lot more

 

Didn't you go to sleep like.. 4 hours ago? I wonder if you're short irl~

 

Man why do the custom tins only come in an order of 24 though T_T.

post #37497 of 126576

AKG has a bunch of guerilla marketing around, in Dengeki G's if anyone reads it, Hoshizora Rin from Love Live! wears AKG Q701s. Looks like 701s go around a lot. Custom Cmoys? better have a original mascot as well :P


Edited by firev1 - 10/23/12 at 8:29am
post #37498 of 126576

Why not green CIEMs?

Well C.C. can be white too.

CF2 artwork by Vortex:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by firev1 View Post

AKG has a bunch of guerilla marketing around, in Dengeki G's if anyone reads it, Hoshizora Rin from Love Live! wears AKG Q701s. Looks like 701s go around a lot. Custom Cmoys? better have a original mascot as well :P

K701's are EVERYWHERE! 

 

LOL.

post #37499 of 126576
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Why not green CIEMs?

Well C.C. can be white too.

CF2 artwork by Vortex:

 

K701's are EVERYWHERE! 

 

LOL.

...

 

Oh vortex-san where are youuuuuuuu. Are those the ones you used for your DIY ciems or whatever?

post #37500 of 126576
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

It's not really hard to be honest. Just get some cotton or gut a teddy bear for the stuffing, some non-dying modelling clay (plasticine), acoustic foam and a pair of shure 840 pads, and you basically double what the T50Rp is capable of stock.

 

The thing that makes me hesitate from doing something like this is that in the incremental thread, the mods with just 2-3 materials all have somewhat wonky looking frequency response. I only feel really comfortable if I went all out with a full V8 mod or something like that, but then I'm looking at something like at least ~$75 in materials. Decisions...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@mahenay
$100? You overpayed. The cmoy was made not to be an $100 amp but a $25-$30 diy amp.

 

As far as I could tell when I was researching this, the parts for a Cmoy actually cost something like at least ~$50. Probably more like ~$60+ once you add shipping. If you have few or even no DIY supplies/tools already lying around, it could easily be well over $100.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge