Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2434

post #36496 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Well what ever's I got into what my question now is I need to seed... and find the free leeches and I can dwnload but nothing seeds wondering if I got port forwarding... 

 

Lol its taken me 2 weeks to get to 10 GB up and thats with every single free leech torrent in my seedbox + every top 50 scene release uploaded using a different tracker + I've uploaded like 5 or so albums.

post #36497 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Also; yay.

 

From System at 2012-10-16 02:00:45 (46 mins ago) GMT
Congratulations, you have been auto-promoted to Scene Legendsmile1.gif
A bonus invite has been credited to your account, the invite will expire in a week if not used
 
  • Up 1.47 TB
  •  
  • Down 53.25 GB
  •  
  • Ratio: 28.31

TEACH me how does though ph wait seed box nvm

 

Still how can I use uTorrent to creat a torrent and upload into what.cd as I actually have A LOT of cds that they don't have

 

Including this one by Space Hog 

 

Attempted to upload, uploaded it was a bad rip deleted will try again tommorow. Also... there's not a lot of ppl on this site e.e how you guys upload I'll never get. At least with Baka we can count on the Googlers to always be downloading from us! 

post #36498 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

TEACH me how does though ph wait seed box nvm

 

Still how can I use uTorrent to creat a torrent and upload into what.cd as I actually have A LOT of cds that they don't have

 

Including this one by Space Hog 

 

Attempted to upload, uploaded it was a bad rip deleted will try again tommorow. Also... there's not a lot of ppl on this site e.e how you guys upload I'll never get. At least with Baka we can count on the Googlers to always be downloading from us! 

 

Go read their wiki its very in depth and gives step by step instructions. Tip: rip to flac, convert to 320 and post only the 320 first and then upload whatever other formats you want but upload the flac last that way no one can steal your upload.

post #36499 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Go read their wiki its very in depth and gives step by step instructions. Tip: rip to flac, convert to 320 and post only the 320 first and then upload whatever other formats you want but upload the flac last that way no one can steal your upload.

OH hey I'm going to post this torrent see if you can dwnload it plz :3

post #36500 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Lol its taken me 2 weeks to get to 10 GB up and thats with every single free leech torrent in my seedbox + every top 50 scene release uploaded using a different tracker + I've uploaded like 5 or so albums.

How do you specifcally search for free leechs also

post #36501 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

How do you specifcally search for free leechs also

https://what.cd/torrents.php?freetorrent=1

 

just read the wiki :l.

post #36502 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

https://what.cd/torrents.php?freetorrent=1

 

just read the wiki :l.

I LOVES you

 

here's my Torrent... LEECH plox! Also I'd be more than happy to dwnload from you to, seeing as why not help each other out <3 [once you get it delete it or what ever] 

 

 

Warning: Actually a decent Album (Click to show)

Yay there is a manual update GO GO GO


Edited by Mshenay - 10/15/12 at 9:01pm
post #36503 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Dunno what you hate you "hate" about that show though. I like it myself

Is it because of Clamp-style drawing? That is the one thing that I didn't like about Code Geass

 

Extremely primitive and barbaric concept/story that I could not get into at all. Actually a lot of shows contain content like that for me, but this one was just painfully over the top.

 

Also, makes 1970's Lupin III look like a modern Ghibli film.

post #36504 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Extremely primitive and barbaric concept/story that I could not get into at all. Actually a lot of shows contain content like that for me, but this one was just painfully over the top.

 

Also, makes 1970's Lupin III look like a modern Ghibli film.

Needs to watch Lupin III i do

post #36505 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Needs to watch Lupin III i do

 

Depending on your tastes and what you look for visually, to you it might not match the comment I just made at all, haha. But a great show nonetheless.

 

I'm sad because the 720p version of series 2 that was awaiting approval/completion on BBT has disappeared. I hope it's still in the works. I could watch the rest of it in 480p, but after seeing the glory of series 1 in HD, it would be rather disappointing.

post #36506 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I love how over the top this show is. It's so typically shoujo.
Though for me it's more comedy than it is a tear jerker. I somehow love seeing all that teenage angst build up. Makes me feel like a superior being.
FGS, please use the Japanese title. The English on is just horrible, and I had no idea what you were talking on top of that.
So typically shoujo == so unnaturally unrealistic
Might as well ask him to fix "oyasumi miina" first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

With individual relays to switch each resistor, 256 steps total. biggrin.gif

Quick panel assembly:

biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Yay! Everyone likes the logo!!
Its not really haiburis project. This project was started to say that it is possible to build such a budget unit and also so haiburi could get one
All the votes! A small logo up there or a large top one is all fine smily_headphones1.gif
We are THE ORDER OF THE BLACK KNIGHTS!
中二病だjk

Ugh tried reading through but can't manage.
Anyway... has the code geass thing been approved as final? I'd rather go without but eh... worse comes to worse I make it disappear on my own unit.
post #36507 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Depending on your tastes and what you look for visually, to you it might not match the comment I just made at all, haha. But a great show nonetheless.

 

I'm sad because the 720p version of series 2 that was awaiting approval/completion on BBT has disappeared. I hope it's still in the works. I could watch the rest of it in 480p, but after seeing the glory of series 1 in HD, it would be rather disappointing.

Nah I dig that old school anime style! Check Nyaa for a 720p also as they may have it! 

post #36508 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Nah I dig that old school anime style! Check Nyaa for a 720p also as they may have it! 

 

Split up into three different groups, not HD, engrish subs, 0 seeds (I know that doesn't always actually mean anything but it's saddening to look at nonetheless)... :(

 

I already have a decent enough 480p version on my hard drive, but now I want to hold out for HD assuming it even exists anymore.

post #36509 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Split up into three different groups, not HD, engrish subs, 0 seeds (I know that doesn't always actually mean anything but it's saddening to look at nonetheless)... :(

 

I already have a decent enough 480p version on my hard drive, but now I want to hold out for HD assuming it even exists anymore.

That's Nyaa for you, check Ru Torrent also

post #36510 of 129668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

That's Nyaa for you, check Ru Torrent also

 

Not sure what that is. Couldn't find anything on Google.

 

Somehow I kind of doubt that somebody else has already taken the time to create an HD version of all 155 episodes with corrected subs.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge