- 8,656 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: FREEDOM!!!
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: Today
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2430post #36436 of 9736510/15/12 at 2:36pmLOL not really. Just anything from youtube. Music still reigns supreme for me, regardless of source.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #36437 of 9736510/15/12 at 2:42pmQuote:
I have a reaction pic for this...but I'd get modded for it. Hmm....I guess this'll do for nowpost #36438 of 9736510/15/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
maybe a PM?post #36439 of 9736510/15/12 at 2:50pmpost #36440 of 9736510/15/12 at 2:51pmWhat do? Class 9am. Travel time 1 hr. So 8 am from dorm. Needs breakfast, so 7 am wake up. Work not finished yet, so maybe burning the midnight oil. Caffeine now, or caffeine later?post #36441 of 9736510/15/12 at 2:52pmpost #36442 of 9736510/15/12 at 2:53pmQuote:
I/O - switches between internal and external mode. Internal meaning it uses the internal DAC & amp. External meaning the units act separately and can be used with external DACs or amps (DAC line out, and amp line in).
Gain - switches between high and low gain.post #36443 of 9736510/15/12 at 2:54pm
Gonna try an EQ to reduce the treble at around 8-10k for a few days. See how it treats me and then for a few days with it increased...well actually a few days with it increased first.
edit: Nevermind, I'll go reduced first lol.
Edited by B-Dawk20 - 10/15/12 at 2:57pmpost #36444 of 9736510/15/12 at 2:54pmQuote:
What headphones?post #36445 of 9736510/15/12 at 2:59pmpost #36446 of 9736510/15/12 at 3:00pmpost #36447 of 9736510/15/12 at 3:05pmQuote:
And yes, take caffeine now and later. You can never have enough caffeine streaming in your veins.post #36448 of 9736510/15/12 at 3:06pmQuote:
I'd rather just have nothing there then and just designed by boris in the corner.
Today has been a terrible day; so terrible I just bought my first pack in a year. Oh well.post #36449 of 9736510/15/12 at 3:08pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 41 seconds ago
- › Xbox one coming: looking for wireless dolby headphones with optical... 47 seconds ago
- › How to get uncompressed music onto an IPhone, IPod, or PC? 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 3 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead SEX 5 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from soundMAGIC E-30 6 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S680 - S400's and S500's big brother is here! 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for a portable, closed, over-ear set of headphones for... 7 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 7 minutes ago
- › Wallet - Fi 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe