- 6,846 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: ImAGitland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! Last post on Today at 5:34 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on 5/21/13 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Iphone to Matrix M-stage not sounding good: Amp, headphone or DAC? Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
I got these straight from Japan via Tenso right as Dsnuts got the hype train rolling last fall. Bought 3 pairs, of which I gave one to a colleague (yes,they are so inexpensive you can just give...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2428
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Watch it. It's only one season, and it's pretty good. Also, dat synopsis:
"Panty and Stocking – the Anarchy Sisters – are two nasty-ass angels who got booted from the pearly gates for being foul-mouthed bitches! Now they spend their nights blowing up ghosts in the seedy abyss between Heaven and Earth. Panty likes sex, Stocking likes sweets, their afro-sporting main man Garter Belt has a fetish we can't mention. Together, they're turning the mean streets of Daten City into a buffet of bodily fluids. Ghosts don't stand a chance against their lingerie of mass destruction, and if this debaucherous duo can collect enough Heaven Coins, they just might get their halos back. It's a slim chance in hell, but anything can happen when you're rolling commando, especially with Panty and Stocking! "
Ugh...time to think of something aesthetically pleasing and simple to make.
LOL. That basically nailed it.
Maybe we should switch out the word idea for patents...
OP is by Okazaki Ritsuko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly she passed away many years ago... a true shame as her songs are really beautiful. ToT
I've recommended the Symphonic Rain Vocal Album: Rainbow before, that is also written by her and partially sung by her, but seems to wasn't to everyone anyone's liking :<
That one was for a music based VN, yes, but also her last creations. One of my favorite bed-time album.
srsly!! way to make an apple out of a pear! :P
But wait, wha-- why does the volume knob need to go lower? It looks fine as it is (IMO) and I don't really get why the volume knob going lower is going to do anything in ergonomics.
Volume jack must be lowered to prevent the protruding headphone connector from hitting our hands. I just had to say something.
Hope you were joking. Knob too low = hard to operate. And headphone connector is on the left side of the face... if lowering the knob is in question, sounds like you're planning to put the amp on some shelf above your head... which is not a good idea for the dangling cables taking up a lot of space.
My sarcasm detector ran out of battery, so just making sure.
Oooops. I meant headphone jack. Sorry. It was late and I was tired.
This. It was a typo.
Now you're just trying to troll me aren't you? That power symbol is universal.
I don't know if it's possible for Boris to use symbols or not (if it costs extra probably forget it), but if you did want to do that I'd say...
Sorry for the super rough mouse drawings but I think you get the idea. There isn't really a sign for I/O I'm aware of. Eh, it already looks kind of like a symbol, no...?
I never understood that symbol for gain. I'm used to + dBA for some reason.
256 steps ftw.
There is no such thing as overkill.
The circuit itself is actually not that complicated, we basically have 2x 7-bit R-2R ladders as the attenuator.
(This would be very simple compared the the 2x 24-bit R-2R ladders I build around half a year ago....)
is it just me? or does this look REALLY WEIRD?
EDIT: *Facepalm* forgot to add the image...
Eww...bulgin switches, but you don't have a model of a square switch so I don't blame you. Also, the stuff around the volume knob and that huge stretched volume step symbol is unnecessary.
NO HE WILL NOT.
So I'm watching 18-19 of good ole Fate/Stay Night and I can't make head or tails of it
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I thought Tohsaka had to kill Sakura to stop her from being used to summon the Grail. Then it looked like Tohsaka got killed instead. Then in the next episode she turns out to be all right and has somehow safely incapacitated Sakura without killing her. Then all seemed lost but then this guy that looks like a Golden Saint comes out of nowhere and kill all the bad guys. Then it turns out this golden guy is himself a bad guy. :confused:
Would I understand what's going on in a rewatch or do I need to go play the VN?
That just made no sense to he at all, although the first part of what you said in the spoiler is sort of funny for some reason...
Was just checking through RS Components. WHY DO THEY NOT HAVE THE SQUARE BUTTON THAT YAMAHA USES?!
Just spent the last hour looking at switches and I found some push button switches from Bulgin Components that I really liked.
They all look basically the same.
They are flush to the surface.
NKK Switches also seems to have small square-shaped push buttons.
You have to go configure and fish out one model of the NKK switches from a bunch of them which is very annoying. The Bulgin Pushbuttons look nice so I would probably go for those on a silver front panel with a silver volume knob.
With my B22 I just went with a stock case, got some switches and a know and I was done.
OKAY, WELL LET ME FINISH MY HOMEWORK BECAUSE MY AFTERNOON BREAK JUST ENDED AWHILE AGO.
+2 also haiby hasn't said anything about
And seriously can you stop making a gigantic deal out of which freaking switch/knob we use? >_>......
Looks great! Personally I still think the symbols are too big, especially the volume one, and I don't like the markings around the volume knob at all either, but I maintain my stance of not being too picky.
I DESPISE CODE GEASS. ONE OF THE WORST THINGS I'VE EVER WITNESSED. But whatevs
Sorry, but I had 150 unread posts and only skimmed pretty quickly. Is Boris doing a stepped attenuator?
I absolutely hate and abhor Code Geass :( But I won't throw a fit for everyone else's sake...
I'm Haiburi. Of course I can make a gigantic deal out of it.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio X5 thread 33 seconds ago
- › Constructive "Anti-Beats" headphone discussion 36 seconds ago
- › worst date stories 1 minute ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225i great with Asus Xonar Essence STX ? 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 9 minutes ago
- › The Stax thread (New) 10 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by esmBOS
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe