Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2350

post #35236 of 120040
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Who loves pizza. I can live with that.

I would be a middle school supermodel otaku. I guess I could live with that as well...

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

By that logic this thread is probably the evil twin episode of Star Trek. Haha.

 

Dis.


Edited by mechgamer123 - 10/11/12 at 8:30pm
post #35237 of 120040
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

By that logic this thread is probably the evil twin episode of Star Trek. Haha.

 

I just assume everyone with the whole obob thing is a creepy old man.

post #35238 of 120040
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I just assume everyone with the whole obob thing is a creepy old man.

 

Hey, that's Scotty you're talking about! Haha.

post #35239 of 120040
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Hey, that's Scotty you're talking about! Haha.

 

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

post #35240 of 120040

I keep refreshing this thread while doing homework hoping something interesting will happen that will let me take a break from my studies. Oh well, apparently it isn't that busy on a Thursday night at 9:00 PM my time.

 

In addition to watching steins;gate, I've also been watching K-ON! and I got the OP and ED for it as well. I'm liking them both right now, especially the ED.  @Rikkun: I can see why Mio is your favorite character, I think she's mine too :)

post #35241 of 120040
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Hey, that's Scotty you're talking about! Haha.

 

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Yep. biggrin.gif

and so is my classmate who's a huge star trek fanboy.

post #35242 of 120040
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I keep refreshing this thread while doing homework hoping something interesting will happen that will let me take a break from my studies. Oh well, apparently it isn't that busy on a Thursday night at 9:00 PM my time.

 

In addition to watching steins;gate, I've also been watching K-ON! and I got the OP and ED for it as well. I'm liking them both right now, especially the ED.  @Rikkun: I can see why Mio is your favorite character, I think she's mine too :)

 

LOL. When I do that trying to do homework.. homework just doesn't get done. Need to get myself together though and start doing like 5 hours of studying a night again. Well like 8 now if you count time wasted on here while studying >_>.

post #35243 of 120040
Quote:
I keep refreshing this thread while doing homework hoping something interesting will happen that will let me take a break from my studies.

Story of my life....

post #35244 of 120040
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

In addition to watching steins;gate, I've also been watching K-ON! and I got the OP and ED for it as well. I'm liking them both right now, especially the ED.  @Rikkun: I can see why Mio is your favorite character, I think she's mine too :)

 

You need to get on the K-ON! movie ASAP, it's lovely!

post #35245 of 120040
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

LOL. When I do that trying to do homework.. homework just doesn't get done. Need to get myself together though and start doing like 5 hours of studying a night again. Well like 8 now if you count time wasted on here while studying >_>.

Same here! *brofist*

But I have been doing 8 hours of "studying" or today.

post #35246 of 120040
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

You need to get on the K-ON! movie ASAP, it's lovely!

I have to get through K-ON! and K-ON!! first lol!

I'm watching with a friend so my viewing times are limited unfortunately :/

post #35247 of 120040
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Story of my life....

 

Story of me failing school.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Same here! *brofist*

But I have been doing 8 hours of "studying" or today.

 

*brofist*

 

I haven't either. I need to though, that's how behind I am. I don't feel like studying 50 hours over 3/4 days again for my next ochem midterm.

post #35248 of 120040

Oh and what's K-ON about? Seen references pop-up to it everywhere but never looked into it. Is it like also super long and going to take forever to catch up in if I do start it?

post #35249 of 120040
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Oh and what's K-ON about? Seen references pop-up to it everywhere but never looked into it. Is it like also super long and going to take forever to catch up in if I do start it?

 

Cute girls doing cute things.

post #35250 of 120040
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Cute girls doing cute things.

You damn lolicon you.........................................

Brb rereading tripeace because I don't remember what its about. Also moving to my laptop so I can shiver under sheets while I don't do homework.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge