Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2348

post #35206 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

What does "starting your own crap mean" lol. Like reviews? Mehhhhh too lazy xP. Maybe one day. LOL YEAH IKR YOU CAN APPLY FOR MINORITY SCHOLARSHIPS AS ASIANS HOW OP IS THAT. Its like.............................. easiest free 15k/year of my life.

...my reach school is 50% asians............so it won't work :(

My youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bowness006?feature=mhee

 

My website:

http://boweitech.co.cc/

 

Reviews:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/622497/new-fiio-e02i-rocky-review

http://www.head-fi.org/t/621257/sennheiser-hd-215-review

http://www.head-fi.org/t/583344/ultrasone-hfi-580-dj1-review  (old)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/628615/miu-audio-mrb-diy-headphone-amplifier-review

http://www.head-fi.org/t/624610/new-arcam-rpac-review

http://www.head-fi.org/t/620176/dunu-dn-17-crater-review

http://www.head-fi.org/t/597603/new-soundmagic-pl11-review

post #35207 of 130394

 

LOL. That sucks.. my schools stats:

 

Enrollment, Minority (Autumn 2011)
 
Columbus Campus
 
Total University
 
Total Enrollment
56,867
% of Total
64,429
% of Total
Total minorities
8,187
14.4%
9,173
14.2%

African Americans

3,274
5.8%
3,922
6.1%

Asian Americans

3,033
5.3%
3,186
4.9%

Hispanics

1,738
3.1%
1,896
2.9%

American Indians

142
0.2%
169
0.3%
post #35208 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

LOL. That sucks.. my schools stats:

 

Enrollment, Minority (Autumn 2011)
 
Columbus Campus
 
Total University
 
Total Enrollment
56,867
% of Total
64,429
% of Total
Total minorities
8,187
14.4%
9,173
14.2%

African Americans

3,274
5.8%
3,922
6.1%

Asian Americans

3,033
5.3%
3,186
4.9%

Hispanics

1,738
3.1%
1,896
2.9%

American Indians

142
0.2%
169
0.3%

You have a HUGE fricking school

 

I forgot to mention that Heir Audio is also sending me stuff :)

 

The 4ai and 3ai and Magnus cables :) 

post #35209 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You have a HUGE fricking school

 

I forgot to mention that Heir Audio is also sending me stuff :)

 

The 4ai and 3ai and Magnus cables :) 

post #35210 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

REROUCH!!!!!!

 

lol

 

You know of Heir Audio? Being so new here, I thought you wouldn't know of them?? confused.gif

post #35211 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

REROUCH!!!!!!

 

lol

 

You know of Heir Audio? Being so new here, I thought you wouldn't know of them?? confused.gif

I looked into them a bit when I was exploring more expensive options that I won't buy for like 4 years. I lurked for a pretty long time and never made an account :P.

post #35212 of 130394
Quote:
I forgot to mention that Heir Audio is also sending me stuff :)

Nice! :)

 

hope I can try some heir someday too....

post #35213 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Nice! :)

 

hope I can try some heir someday too....

 

everytime borisu posts I imagine him actually being a cute little kid thats got crazy skills with making stuff............

i blame the avatar.

post #35214 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Nice! :)

 

hope I can try some heir someday too....

I hope too also...if they can get here faster.. >_<

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I looked into them a bit when I was exploring more expensive options that I won't buy for like 4 years. I lurked for a pretty long time and never made an account :P.

Oh I see!

 

Its not to keep, just for review so don't get too jelly but hey, networking :) very_evil_smiley.gif

 

 

 

Oyasumi miina

 

If I come on again after this post: You must do this:

WTh4L.jpg


Edited by bowei006 - 10/11/12 at 7:07pm
post #35215 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

mechy doesn't really need one but if he can sell some stuf will get one

Lol I didn't see this on the first read through...

But yeah, I don't really need one, especially after I've read through some measurements on the DAC in the iPod Classic, I'm don't think the flagship cirrus logic DAC would improve SQ all that much. And the larger size might be an issue for me.

But if it ends up looking awesome, I might bite and sell my current O2. I don't really like the silver/bamboo on it anyway. I wanna see the case first though. k701smile.gif

I know that's currently not possible though so if someone else wants one they can take my spot.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
Wait for ep 12..that's basically it

 

If you are serious in watching it, very little will suprise you.

What do you mean by "that's basically it?"

 

UGH, I have to do a bunch of homework tonight and go to bed early, there's a school retreat sort of thing this weekend that I'm helping to lead so I won't be on that much Saturday. But on the 5 hour bus rides to and from on Friday and Sunday respectively, I'll probably be on this forum the whole darn time assuming I get cell service and my 2 batteries can last 5 hours...

post #35216 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol I didn't see this on the first read through...

But yeah, I don't really need one, especially after I've read through some measurements on the DAC in the iPod Classic, I'm don't think the flagship cirrus logic DAC would improve SQ all that much. And the larger size might be an issue for me.

But if it ends up looking awesome, I might bite and sell my current O2. I don't really like the silver/bamboo on it anyway. I wanna see the case first though. k701smile.gif

I know that's currently not possible though so if someone else wants one they can take my spot.

 

What do you mean by "that's basically it?"

 

UGH, I have to do a bunch of homework tonight and go to bed early, there's a school retreat sort of thing this weekend that I'm helping to lead so I won't be on that much Saturday. But on the 5 hour bus rides to and from on Friday and Sunday respectively, I'll probably be on this forum the whole darn time assuming I get cell service and my 2 batteries can last 5 hours...

 

Bring 2 batteries! :D

post #35217 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

everytime borisu posts I imagine him actually being a cute little kid thats got crazy skills with making stuff............

i blame the avatar.

I AM! biggrin.gif

post #35218 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

But on the 5 hour bus rides to and from on Friday and Sunday respectively, I'll probably be on this forum the whole darn time assuming I get cell service and my 2 batteries can last 5 hours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Bring 2 batteries! :D

Already got that covered!

Plus I have a 3500mah battery pack, and 2 batteries for my E11.

 

Also, since you guys were talking about college stats, the college I'm looking at has a lot of Asians! :D

 

 

Demographic Profile

Women 54%  Men 46%
African American 3.2%

Asian American 26.9%
Hawaiian/Pacific Islander 0.9%
Hispanic/Latino 6.6%
Native American/Alaskan Native 1.3%
Caucasian 42.5%
International Students 17.9%
Other or Not Reporting 0.6%

Washington Residents 66%
Nonresidents 33%


Edited by mechgamer123 - 10/11/12 at 7:18pm
post #35219 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I AM! biggrin.gif

Yeah but my image of you is THAT SPECIFIC little blond kid. If i ever ended up meeting you I'd be like. y aren't you blond, short, super skinny, super cute with super long hair and have ridiculous clothes.

post #35220 of 130394
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Yeah but my image of you is THAT SPECIFIC little blond kid. If i ever ended up meeting you I'd be like. y aren't you blond, short, super skinny, super cute with super long hair and have ridiculous clothes.

She's IA!! >_<

and she's neither a kid nor blond!

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge