Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2340

post #35086 of 117446
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

DAFUQ?

do they take limos? with a cute maid and / or butler too? biggrin.gif

lolno. They just had drivers who drove them whenever they went to school/back to hang out with friends ect. Iono I guess they were all rich too? I actually only really knew one chick that went to ISB and I met her by hooking up with her on my flight back, but I'm pretty sure most people at ISB are pretty rich >_>. I was just curious if that was universal for like all international schools lol.

post #35087 of 117446
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

lolno. They just had drivers who drove them whenever they went to school/back to hang out with friends ect. Iono I guess they were all rich too? I actually only really knew one chick that went to ISB and I met her by hooking up with her on my flight back, but I'm pretty sure most people at ISB are pretty rich >_>. I was just curious if that was universal for like all international schools lol.

lol. what does ISB stand for?

 

well the fact that I don't even have a smart phone says something about that....

post #35088 of 117446

@borisu

If we buy 10 DACs, they will be $22 each. He told me $25 for US shipping as well, but hopefully there's some way where we can send it directly to you, unless you can get your eBay account working again.

post #35089 of 117446

anyone watching chuunibyou lite ONA?

post #35090 of 117446
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

lol. what does ISB stand for?

 

well the fact that I don't even have a smart phone says something about that....

 

international school of beijing. and :x. I don't either; or atleast all the smart phone capabilities are broke

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

@borisu

If we buy 10 DACs, they will be $22 each. He told me $25 for US shipping as well, but hopefully there's some way where we can send it directly to you, unless you can get your eBay account working again.

 

you can have a different billing address/shipping address so it should be fine even if borisu can't pay for it right?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

anyone watching chuunibyou lite ONA?


noopee. quick synopsis? 

post #35091 of 117446
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

you can have a different billing address/shipping address so it should be fine even if borisu can't pay for it right?

 

Yeah. It's easy to enter a different shipping address. I'm just not sure if PayPal or eBay has any kind of weird policies or restrictions against me using my US account but then ordering something to an HK address. Hopefully they don't if it comes down to that.

post #35092 of 117446
Quote:
noopee. quick synopsis? 

http://myanimelist.net/anime/15687/Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_****ai!_Lite

 

What about Chuunibyou the TV series?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14741/Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_****ai!

 

BTW, do you have a MAL?


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 10/11/12 at 9:14am
post #35093 of 117446

Oh well, I haven't watched a new series in ages, I did watch akito but I just can't find time to catch up on a series/start a new one. 

post #35094 of 117446
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Yeah. It's easy to enter a different shipping address. I'm just not sure if PayPal or eBay has any kind of weird policies or restrictions against me using my US account but then ordering something to an HK address. Hopefully they don't if it comes down to that.

Hope I can fix my ebay acc......
ever since I started going to the site, I've had nothing but trouble.....

post #35095 of 117446

Nevermind. Just looked it up. Apparently PayPal doesn't officially let you enter an international address for a US account, but you can just tell the seller to send it wherever assuming they're willing. I'll just pretend that I'm traveling to HK and I want the DACs shipped there or something, haha.

post #35096 of 117446
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Hope I can fix my ebay acc......
ever since I started going to the site, I've had nothing but trouble.....

 

:(

 

Well, let me know if you fix it. If we need to, I can probably order them on your behalf.

post #35097 of 117446

@borisu

 

are you using a proxy/IP spoofing/doing anything that would make them think you're suspicious or something? idunno mang.

post #35098 of 117446
Maybe a new account buying bulk is a bit suspicious?
post #35099 of 117446

eBay seller got back to me. In the case of sending to Hong Kong, shipping would only be $8.

 

So $228 total for 10 DACs.

post #35100 of 117446
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

eBay seller got back to me. In the case of sending to Hong Kong, shipping would only be $8.

 

So $228 total for 10 DACs.

$228 is with shipping included??
Wow, $23 DAC is a pretty good deal.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Maybe a new account buying bulk is a bit suspicious?

buy I haven't bought them yet...

all I did on that account was ask the seller for the DAC PCB's dimensions....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge