No nah I did laundry yesterday.. dirty socks are on top; I just threw my closet of hoodies under, around, and on top of it haha. And then shut the closet door. I can't hear them so its all good. They were actually a lot smaller than I expected to be honest. I knew they were on ear but idk something about the pictures vs real life just make them seem a lot smaller.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2336
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you're referring to the BS21's yeah I think these are the bigger ones. Though once I'm probably going to get the c21 and fs51's whenever I decide to finish my 5.1. Aka whenever I break in somewhere and steal a receiver. Those are too exp. @_@.
So.. me? :P. I'm just too lazy to OC and I don't need it since all I've been doing is web browsing/playing music. I haven't touched my steam apart from chat for atleast 2 and a half weeks.
I'm digging the big ol' audio carts everyone has... may have to look into getting myself one. Preferably some awesome looking stained wood though. After I get stuff to even put on it that is.
Naw I'm talkin bout the people who complain their crap isn't powerful enough but are still sitting on stock clocks >_>
You.... ~12 hour time difference people. All showing up after now that I actually want to sleep.
OH I SEE. MY SHINY NEW THINGS I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT AREN'T ANYTHING TO QUOTE ABOUT NOW ARE THEY?
Just kidding, oo DAC board. Looks.. complex. You go electronicize borisu!
Yep, whenever Borisu starts to do his thing, I'm all like neat!
The private trackers, are just what they are. Exclusive bittorrent trackers. You get in through an interview or an invite. Some have certain requirements for being a member, like maintaining a certain upload to download ratio, or uploading new torrents. Varies from tracker to tracker.
What.cd is a pretty exclusive music tracker
AB or Animebytes is an exclusive anime and japanese music, manga and pretty much everything japanese, tracker
Baka is BakaBT - anime bittorrent tracker, I prefer Animebytes though.
BCG - Black Cat Games, exclusive game torrent tracker - INVITE only, the used to do registration but that is long gone now.
LOL. Fine then :
WOAH! Awesome thingamajig! LOL
Anyway. Nice CPU case though
It would be nice if I can get the distance between the edge of the board and the RCA connector
als the distance between the edge of the board and the USB connector
but I guess I can measure that myself when I actually buy the board....
you know what?
I'm going to order 1 of the DACs today after school and see how it goes.
This is just getting worse and Apple's patent wars is really getting on my nerve!
For some reason my ebay account was suspended...
anyone willing to help me buy the DACs for project-H?
(and ask if we can get a discount for buying 10 )
Suspended? What? That can happen? Why?
I guess we have a dilemma now?
How much would 10 units be (worst case scenario at full price)? I can order them if need be. I could cover part of it with my DT770 money, but I doubt that would be all of it. Would you be able to send me something over PayPal? I wonder if eBay would let me have them ship it directly to your address? It would be stupid if we had to end up sending them over the Pacific just to send them right back, haha.
Alternatively, do think they'd notice if you tried to make a second account?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 24 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-12 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › Best IEM tips? 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2