Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2329

post #34921 of 120250
Thread Starter 

Some quick names I thought of because I was bored, probably all related to the title of this thread.

 

 

A2M2L

2M2L

ACP → Asian Community Project or Asian Conformation Project

ACCP → Asian Community Conformation Project

post #34922 of 120250
Thread Starter 

CCAP > Combined Community Audio Project (based off CCCP's acronym)

post #34923 of 120250
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@mshenay
Thats a standard cmoy. Very budget
We are a very romance sitated thread on ocn
http://www.overclock.net/t/1133032/asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/1110#post_18336470

It's not the cMoy it's the album

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

D'AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH.

 

Sorry that's all I have to say.

For Real

 

So I disovered a very troublesome album on my Hifiman Today... the ENTIRE album is PURE CRAP... I mean the WHOLE thing sucks it's all grainy as crap and sounds terriable! And I'm not sure if it's my copy or every ones, because you tube versions of the songs sound just as bad. So that's nice... I don't need a better amp nor do I need to buy one I just need to delete that craptastic album off my Hifiman and move on! 

post #34924 of 120250
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Some quick names I thought of because I was bored, probably all related to the title of this thread.

 

 

A2M2L

2M2L

ACP → Asian Community Project or Asian Conformation Project

ACCP → Asian Community Conformation Project

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

CCAP > Combined Community Audio Project (based off CCCP's acronym)

 

 

Okay I gave up already I can't study every time I hear a noise outside my apartment I look outside the window. Whateeeeeeeeever I drop two quizzes anyways so I can bomb tommorows. Finally got around to updating my profile; added things I don't own yet but shhhh.

 

ALSO. AVALON PROJECT. AVALON. IM CALLING MINE PROJECT AVALON IDGAF WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY MINES GOING TO BE AVALON.

post #34925 of 120250
Terriable: when it's worse than terrible.
post #34926 of 120250
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

 

 

Okay I gave up already I can't study every time I hear a noise outside my apartment I look outside the window. Whateeeeeeeeever I drop two quizzes anyways so I can bomb tommorows. Finally got around to updating my profile; added things I don't own yet but shhhh.

 

ALSO. AVALON PROJECT. AVALON. IM CALLING MINE PROJECT AVALON IDGAF WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY MINES GOING TO BE AVALON.

DO NOT BOMB ANYTHING. ACADEMICS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

 

We can always go with nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Terriable: when it's worse than terrible.

YOU HAVE IT WRONG. IT'S TERRIBAD.

post #34927 of 120250
@haiburi
Dude, we arent the n double a cp (naacp)

@borisu
Is the breadboard full of project h controller parts?

@2890
What happened to studying lol
We are having same cases. You can personally call it avalon. Up to you.
post #34928 of 120250

TERRIBAD TERRIBAD CAPS LOCK CRUISE CONTROL.

 

Mehhhhhhhhhh. I'm like already in A range for the class without a curve when this class usually gets curved 1-1 & 1/2 letter grades. I should study. But I will after my stuff arrives I'm like looking at notes right now but I'm way too distracted by any noise that walks by my door because I think it might be the delivery man.

post #34929 of 120250

Oh and by bomb I mean get like a 16/20 instead of 20/20

post #34930 of 120250
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

TERRIBAD TERRIBAD CAPS LOCK CRUISE CONTROL.

Mehhhhhhhhhh. I'm like already in A range for the class without a curve when this class usually gets curved 1-1 & 1/2 letter grades. I should study. But I will after my stuff arrives I'm like looking at notes right now but I'm way too distracted by any noise that walks by my door because I think it might be the delivery man.

Same, when i await deliveries too smily_headphones1.gif haha

My mom just jacked my hp frown.gif
post #34931 of 120250

Hp for headphones or is your laptop or something an hp lolol. I'll assume headphones since you're still posting. Did she say why?

post #34932 of 120250
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Oh and by bomb I mean get like a 16/20 instead of 20/20

haha just got a 99 on a Statistic Test, highest grade in class ^^, I like Prob & Stat more than alegrba so I think I'm gonna be that kinda math guy...

 

Also mmm Nujabes <3 

post #34933 of 120250
Lol,, i dont use hp

She wanted to listen to something


I recommend genki rockets
post #34934 of 120250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

haha just got a 99 on a Statistic Test, highest grade in class ^^, I like Prob & Stat more than alegrba so I think I'm gonna be that kinda math guy...

 

Also mmm Soulostar <3 

FTFY

post #34935 of 120250
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Oh I see. Well I don't know about malaysia but in the states, SSD's are going on sale like crazy. The 830's are getting close to .50/gig probably because the 840's coming out soon. If you can find a laptop that has a slot to add your own SSD it'd probably be cheaper to be honest. Though its rare to find the sales on the 7.5mm drives that fit into laptops they do pop up and for the same price as the 9mm ones. Also if its just for anime/work and stuff you probably don't need an i7 LOL.

 

Hey I try not to sleep in class in uni. Instead.. I'm just here on the forums and doing random internet surfing.. a little better right?

 

 

830s and 330s are both lookin real nice in price. Corsair's stuff is good looking too. My policy with SSD is reliability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>performance.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge