ZOMG it's 12 am here and ur in CLASS sheesh xD
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2305post #34561 of 9822210/8/12 at 8:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #34562 of 9822210/8/12 at 8:53pmpost #34563 of 9822210/8/12 at 8:56pm
Just got home from class myself. 8am to 8pm...
The funny thing about it is, the shipment was only to San Diego, which is seriously 2 hours down the free way from I live. PLUS it was priority mail, which only takes 2-3 days anywhere in the country, let alone locally. Basically the least likely shipment you'd expect to go wrong. I've sent larger more expensive things to far sketchier places and never had a problem. (=_=)
Give me a couple days. I can cover you.Quote:
I'll have a pretty decent chunk of change at my disposal soon.
Edited by manveru - 10/8/12 at 8:58pmpost #34564 of 9822210/8/12 at 8:57pmpost #34565 of 9822210/8/12 at 8:58pmpost #34566 of 9822210/8/12 at 9:00pmQuote:
Just waiting for the DT770s I sold to arrive at the buyer's place so I can confirm a done deal.
Now if only my AD2000s would hurry up and sell so I could get moving on my future Paradox!post #34567 of 9822210/8/12 at 9:02pmQuote:
W8 ur selling Dennon AH D2000s! WHOA if so there's a fellow that wants to buy them ! let me find his namepost #34568 of 9822210/8/12 at 9:07pmQuote:
No. Actually it's Audio Technica ATH-AD2000. Don't worry, it's a very common misreading. Happens all the time.post #34569 of 9822210/8/12 at 9:10pmQuote:
Phew xD I was about to hit this kid uP!post #34570 of 9822210/8/12 at 9:20pm
So you're 1 year older LOL
LOL! Stayed up until 4AM AND forum in class. You must be bored LOLQuote:
Too bad LFF are not selling the whole unit instead of having us to send in the headphones and the padspost #34571 of 9822210/8/12 at 9:21pmpost #34572 of 9822210/8/12 at 9:24pmpost #34573 of 9822210/8/12 at 9:28pmQuote:
Oh what the heck. It showed that you typed T%RP but then once I quoted you it said T50RP, and I'm just slowly upgrading instead of making a big jump to the hd800s/lcd-2's. I can afford them but I want to work my way up slowly and try out a bunch of sound signatures so I'm probably going to get another 1-2 cans in the 200-300 range before upgrading to the 500+ range and then finally to the 1k+ range... and I don't plan on really selling or trading any of them if I can. I like collecting :P.post #34574 of 9822210/8/12 at 9:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by 28980
Oh what the heck. It showed that you typed T%RP but then once I quoted you it said T50RP, and I'm just slowly upgrading instead of making a big jump to the hd800s/lcd-2's. I can afford them but I want to work my way up slowly and try out a bunch of sound signatures so I'm probably going to get another 1-2 cans in the 200-300 range before upgrading to the 500+ range and then finally to the 1k+ range... and I don't plan on really selling or trading any of them if I can. I like collecting :P.
The T50RP is only around $100. Just to give you how does a planar driver sounds likepost #34575 of 9822210/8/12 at 9:34pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 26 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 42 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 46 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › The Hobbit Movie Thread (and anything else related to Lord of the... 2 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Review 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital