Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2298

post #34456 of 110978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Except this is part of an assignment that is 15% of my grade, and I have time anyway.
Besides, once I start on a problem. I CAN'T STOP until I found the solution. Giving up is for the week.
There are math problems on which I spent >5 hours, just because I couldn't stand not solving them.

I suppose, although it's not giving up when you recognize that winning one battle will cost you then entire war, but you didn't have any time constraints so that's fine! Us stupid ppl have timed tests xD

post #34457 of 110978
@borisu
Prototype unit?... Is that just the first one..... Or an actual prototype?

@graph......
Zzzzzzz genius
post #34458 of 110978
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Except this is part of an assignment that is 15% of my grade, and I have time anyway.
Besides, once I start on a problem. I CAN'T STOP until I found the solution. Giving up is for the week.
There are math problems on which I spent >5 hours, just because I couldn't stand not solving them.

This. I feel like I have to solve them and get it right (hopefully).

post #34459 of 110978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

I suppose, although it's not giving up when you recognize that winning one battle will cost you then entire war, but you didn't have any time constraints so that's fine! Us stupid ppl have timed tests xD

I have timed tests too. Plenty of them in fact.

But I also have homework assignments. And for those you typically get 7 days. So even there you don't have infinite time.
post #34460 of 110978

















Edited by Tilpo - 10/8/12 at 12:22pm
post #34461 of 110978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

why is that?

 


wow... I just worked 9 hours straight on the project-H controller.

drew up a new PCB because the old one didn't meet manufacturer requirements....

It's 3:30 AM now.... time to watch some anime biggrin.gif

post #34462 of 110978
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

why is that?

wow... I just worked 9 hours straight on the project-H controller.
drew up a new PCB because the old one didn't meet manufacturer requirements....
It's 3:30 AM now.... time to watch some anime biggrin.gif

Read edited post


9 hours. That's worth some applause.

*claps*

I respect your willpower.
post #34463 of 110978
Quote:
Read edited post

LOL!

post #34464 of 110978

@Vortex

Wow. That was GREAT timing.

 

@boris/Project-H

(•‿•)

post #34465 of 110978
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post









LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

wow... I just worked 9 hours straight on the project-H controller.

drew up a new PCB because the old one didn't meet manufacturer requirements....

It's 3:30 AM now.... time to watch some anime biggrin.gif

Wow. Thumbs up to Boris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

9 hours. That's worth some applause.
*claps*
I respect your willpower.

This.

post #34466 of 110978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I had some random Chu Ishikawa albums laying around that weren't on there. While it ain't exactly fitting the definition of 'pop', it sure is Japanese.
Well perhaps it is fitting 'pop', since all the albums are film scores of relatively popular horror movies, which is part of 'pop culture'.

 

I have stuff that could be uploaded but I just never saw the point in becoming a power user on Jpopsuki. Most other places I am a power user though.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Good Job

 

GENIUS!

 

.......................................

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

 

SO HARDCORE!!!.jpg

 

Especially if that happens in an exam. An important exam

 

I hate when that happens....

post #34467 of 110978
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

I have stuff that could be uploaded but I just never saw the point in becoming a power user on Jpopsuki. Most other places I am a power user though.

I did it so that I can give invites to others. You never know when they may come in handy.
post #34468 of 110978

Ah I forgot Kaibutsu came out today...damn it feels weird watching animu again.

 

@Tilpo I heard you sold your HD650s?

post #34469 of 110978
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Ah I forgot Kaibutsu came out today...damn it feels weird watching animu again.

It just feels weird to only watch one anime. LOL.

post #34470 of 110978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I did it so that I can give invites to others. You never know when they may come in handy.

 

I was fine with the small amount of invites I got *shrug*. The only time I felt it restricting was when you guys needed some lol.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge