- 9,688 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Land of looking for work
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2283
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got the answer.
USB takes priority over coax.
They then sent me a picture which apparently shows the dimensions on it, but I can't look at it because apparently one needs an eBay HK account to do so? Here's the link (I don't know if this will work or not):
I was also thinking. Looking at the picture of the DAC board, I noticed it looks like there are four little indicators on the right side. Power, USB, coax, and lock. I don't know if this is how it works, but what do you think about putting a lock indication on the front panel instead of 96kHz? This would actually be a useful thing to have and seems to make way more sense.
Good luck in Georgia bowei.
It seems like we need 2 cases for project H, one that's wider and has more lights, buttons, ect on the front and then one that is longer and more minimalist, like Hybrid's design.
Excuse my ignorance, but what would a "lock" do on a DAC?
We cant do two designs. Too much cost
Youcould have directed it at haiburi
But for the stx, all you need is the right pcie slot on your mobo. And done. Most motherboards should come with the one it needs
But why stx? The project H should measure and be much better
Side buttons? That could work as i will only be using optical
Power button and light on front with jack and knob. Gain and i/o switching on the back?
How about glossy black color so it matches my audio gd? :P
Btw, my opinion on what color my tech should be:
Well that's subjective but I care about aesthetics unlike the rest of you guys.
NO. JUST NO.
There are 8 drive bays, and there are 3 and 4TB drives now, so 32TB of space. Wow...that's a lot of stuff.
This. Wider ftw.
along with the board's dimension (including position of the mounting holes.)
I'm still exporting all the 3D model files to .STEP format so that haiby-kun can use them....
I hate having to reach to the back of the case.
Well, I need some dimensions or else I won't be able to work with anything.
Aw...I was going to put unit power and gain back there (and maybe something else). Oh well...
Which reminds me, I think the materials we'll be using are steel with a brushed effect (or not) and plastic if I have to.
The 3D models are here!
Grab it off my Drop box!!
(They're all in .STEP Format)
Downloading this and Blender. I need to start getting used to Blender so I can work on curves in it. It does it much better than SketchUp (there are add-ons for SketchUp though but processing takes a ridiculously long time).
Oh god >_<<br /> http://lifehacker.com/5949489/five-best-headphones
At least there aren't any beats but...
for the most part, a lot of the guys here liked them for what it is: as a superior noise cancelling 'phone. Heck, want to read something crazy? purrin likes the Beats Studio for its NC. Now you're picking chunks of your mind from the floor.
So it's only there because of its good noise cancelling properties? I'd rather get a good set of in-ears.
Edit: Broke Huddler again as of now. Yay?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 33 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Audio Technica Ckr-9: Experiencing Sound Reality 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Site for Shure E500 3 minutes ago
- › Furutech Alpha S-14 Speaker Cables with Wireworld Connectors: 6ft... 4 minutes ago
- › New to Full size headphones and need helpful advice on choosing a... 6 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)