- 8,654 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: FREEDOM!!!
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2283post #34231 of 9728010/7/12 at 9:58amHmm, BTOOOM! looks decent-ish. Will wait for 2nd ep. What is it being adapted from?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #34232 of 9728010/7/12 at 10:26am
Got the answer.
USB takes priority over coax.
They then sent me a picture which apparently shows the dimensions on it, but I can't look at it because apparently one needs an eBay HK account to do so? Here's the link (I don't know if this will work or not):
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m2116.l3478/7?euid=9d5dab2da9db42ed9de151be70736f54&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fmesgmy.ebay.com.hk%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewMyMessageDetails%26View%3DMyMessageDetails%26CurrentPage%3DMyeBayMyMessageDetails%26SubmitAction.Show%3Dx%26emailUniqueId%3D9d5dab2da9db42ed9de151be70736f54%26sourceImagePreview%3DImagePreview%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A3478post #34233 of 9728010/7/12 at 10:53am
I was also thinking. Looking at the picture of the DAC board, I noticed it looks like there are four little indicators on the right side. Power, USB, coax, and lock. I don't know if this is how it works, but what do you think about putting a lock indication on the front panel instead of 96kHz? This would actually be a useful thing to have and seems to make way more sense.post #34234 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:02amWow, so much happened while I was asleep! Haha!
Good luck in Georgia bowei.
It seems like we need 2 cases for project H, one that's wider and has more lights, buttons, ect on the front and then one that is longer and more minimalist, like Hybrid's design.
Excuse my ignorance, but what would a "lock" do on a DAC?post #34235 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:07am@mechy.
We cant do two designs. Too much cost
Youcould have directed it at haiburi
But for the stx, all you need is the right pcie slot on your mobo. And done. Most motherboards should come with the one it needs
But why stx? The project H should measure and be much better
Side buttons? That could work as i will only be using optical
Power button and light on front with jack and knob. Gain and i/o switching on the back?
How about glossy black color so it matches my audio gd? :Ppost #34236 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:13amQuote:Meh, glossy black scratches really easily. It looks good for a little bit until it gets scratched to hell. But if it's black, I'm good with it.
Btw, my opinion on what color my tech should be:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fPVUa29kHu8post #34237 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:28amThread Starter
Well that's subjective but I care about aesthetics unlike the rest of you guys.Quote:
NO. JUST NO.
There are 8 drive bays, and there are 3 and 4TB drives now, so 32TB of space. Wow...that's a lot of stuff.Quote:
This. Wider ftw.Quote:Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5
along with the board's dimension (including position of the mounting holes.)
I'm still exporting all the 3D model files to .STEP format so that haiby-kun can use them....
I hate having to reach to the back of the case.
Well, I need some dimensions or else I won't be able to work with anything.
Aw...I was going to put unit power and gain back there (and maybe something else). Oh well...
Which reminds me, I think the materials we'll be using are steel with a brushed effect (or not) and plastic if I have to.Quote:Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5
The 3D models are here!
Grab it off my Drop box!!
(They're all in .STEP Format)
Downloading this and Blender. I need to start getting used to Blender so I can work on curves in it. It does it much better than SketchUp (there are add-ons for SketchUp though but processing takes a ridiculously long time).post #34238 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:29ampost #34239 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:33ampost #34240 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:35ampost #34241 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:36amThread Starterpost #34242 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:38amThread Starterpost #34243 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:40amThread Starterpost #34244 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
Oh god >_<<br /> http://lifehacker.com/5949489/five-best-headphones
At least there aren't any beats but...
for the most part, a lot of the guys here liked them for what it is: as a superior noise cancelling 'phone. Heck, want to read something crazy? purrin likes the Beats Studio for its NC. Now you're picking chunks of your mind from the floor.post #34245 of 9728010/7/12 at 11:41amThread StarterQuote:
So it's only there because of its good noise cancelling properties? I'd rather get a good set of in-ears.
Edit: Broke Huddler again as of now. Yay?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Nick Saban Texas Press Conference 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd Master-5/6/8/9 balanced head amp/ preamp 1 minute ago
- › Review: Philips CitiScape Uptown (Updated Sept 18, 2012) 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2, plus comparisons (Added ER4S) 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Time for new on-ear headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › In search of good headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe