- 10,068 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Everything sounds great, extremely clean and extremely detailed on the HD 650. Fantastic clean sound, fantastic resolution, fantastic tone, warm, extremely well balanced, great bass (not...
EL-8 fuses the best of many worlds for me. Picture if you will, the deepest, well defined bass you have ever heard. Now add to the picture the warmth only a ribbon tweeter can produce. Top all this...
M6 Pro reviewThe original m6 holds a special place in my heart. It was my first iem purchased after joining Head-fi. It was also my first pair of quality in ear headphones and a stepping stone that...
2 years ago when Fiio X3 came in place, I was so proud to say that it was one the best high quality digital audio player on the market at that time with a very good smooth sound, engaging bass...
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2283
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got the answer.
USB takes priority over coax.
They then sent me a picture which apparently shows the dimensions on it, but I can't look at it because apparently one needs an eBay HK account to do so? Here's the link (I don't know if this will work or not):
I was also thinking. Looking at the picture of the DAC board, I noticed it looks like there are four little indicators on the right side. Power, USB, coax, and lock. I don't know if this is how it works, but what do you think about putting a lock indication on the front panel instead of 96kHz? This would actually be a useful thing to have and seems to make way more sense.
Good luck in Georgia bowei.
It seems like we need 2 cases for project H, one that's wider and has more lights, buttons, ect on the front and then one that is longer and more minimalist, like Hybrid's design.
Excuse my ignorance, but what would a "lock" do on a DAC?
We cant do two designs. Too much cost
Youcould have directed it at haiburi
But for the stx, all you need is the right pcie slot on your mobo. And done. Most motherboards should come with the one it needs
But why stx? The project H should measure and be much better
Side buttons? That could work as i will only be using optical
Power button and light on front with jack and knob. Gain and i/o switching on the back?
How about glossy black color so it matches my audio gd? :P
Btw, my opinion on what color my tech should be:
Well that's subjective but I care about aesthetics unlike the rest of you guys.
NO. JUST NO.
There are 8 drive bays, and there are 3 and 4TB drives now, so 32TB of space. Wow...that's a lot of stuff.
This. Wider ftw.
along with the board's dimension (including position of the mounting holes.)
I'm still exporting all the 3D model files to .STEP format so that haiby-kun can use them....
I hate having to reach to the back of the case.
Well, I need some dimensions or else I won't be able to work with anything.
Aw...I was going to put unit power and gain back there (and maybe something else). Oh well...
Which reminds me, I think the materials we'll be using are steel with a brushed effect (or not) and plastic if I have to.
The 3D models are here!
Grab it off my Drop box!!
(They're all in .STEP Format)
Downloading this and Blender. I need to start getting used to Blender so I can work on curves in it. It does it much better than SketchUp (there are add-ons for SketchUp though but processing takes a ridiculously long time).
Oh god >_<<br /> http://lifehacker.com/5949489/five-best-headphones
At least there aren't any beats but...
for the most part, a lot of the guys here liked them for what it is: as a superior noise cancelling 'phone. Heck, want to read something crazy? purrin likes the Beats Studio for its NC. Now you're picking chunks of your mind from the floor.
So it's only there because of its good noise cancelling properties? I'd rather get a good set of in-ears.
Edit: Broke Huddler again as of now. Yay?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Broke my computers headphone jack. Dedicated sound card for a fix? 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Intro and Entry Level Audio 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for first hi-fi rig 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Audeze LCD 2 Bamboo (final pre-Fazor version) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Petrosmalk
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by tonyjoy
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by indieman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by kytuphicanh
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2