- 9,657 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Land of looking for work
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2283
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got the answer.
USB takes priority over coax.
They then sent me a picture which apparently shows the dimensions on it, but I can't look at it because apparently one needs an eBay HK account to do so? Here's the link (I don't know if this will work or not):
I was also thinking. Looking at the picture of the DAC board, I noticed it looks like there are four little indicators on the right side. Power, USB, coax, and lock. I don't know if this is how it works, but what do you think about putting a lock indication on the front panel instead of 96kHz? This would actually be a useful thing to have and seems to make way more sense.
Good luck in Georgia bowei.
It seems like we need 2 cases for project H, one that's wider and has more lights, buttons, ect on the front and then one that is longer and more minimalist, like Hybrid's design.
Excuse my ignorance, but what would a "lock" do on a DAC?
We cant do two designs. Too much cost
Youcould have directed it at haiburi
But for the stx, all you need is the right pcie slot on your mobo. And done. Most motherboards should come with the one it needs
But why stx? The project H should measure and be much better
Side buttons? That could work as i will only be using optical
Power button and light on front with jack and knob. Gain and i/o switching on the back?
How about glossy black color so it matches my audio gd? :P
Btw, my opinion on what color my tech should be:
Well that's subjective but I care about aesthetics unlike the rest of you guys.
NO. JUST NO.
There are 8 drive bays, and there are 3 and 4TB drives now, so 32TB of space. Wow...that's a lot of stuff.
This. Wider ftw.
along with the board's dimension (including position of the mounting holes.)
I'm still exporting all the 3D model files to .STEP format so that haiby-kun can use them....
I hate having to reach to the back of the case.
Well, I need some dimensions or else I won't be able to work with anything.
Aw...I was going to put unit power and gain back there (and maybe something else). Oh well...
Which reminds me, I think the materials we'll be using are steel with a brushed effect (or not) and plastic if I have to.
The 3D models are here!
Grab it off my Drop box!!
(They're all in .STEP Format)
Downloading this and Blender. I need to start getting used to Blender so I can work on curves in it. It does it much better than SketchUp (there are add-ons for SketchUp though but processing takes a ridiculously long time).
Oh god >_<<br /> http://lifehacker.com/5949489/five-best-headphones
At least there aren't any beats but...
for the most part, a lot of the guys here liked them for what it is: as a superior noise cancelling 'phone. Heck, want to read something crazy? purrin likes the Beats Studio for its NC. Now you're picking chunks of your mind from the floor.
So it's only there because of its good noise cancelling properties? I'd rather get a good set of in-ears.
Edit: Broke Huddler again as of now. Yay?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 28 seconds ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Need help on a predicament! 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)