Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2274

post #34096 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00MusicLover00 View Post

Btw did anyone know that Gilgamesh is actually an M?

I have proof.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

This is when Saber disciplines the restaurants customers. Gilgamesh enjoys being scolded.

 

From Carnival Phantasm? 

post #34097 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

DON'T!

Why?

Because looking at that logo, it's Malaysia's "original" anime CD
From my experience, they suck so bad
Ask Jgray
Lol alright, thanks.
post #34098 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

From Carnival Phantasm? 

Yep, gotta love that show, too bad each episode was only 15 minutes long...

post #34099 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

 

Cost of OP-amps?

which one(s)?

According to NwAVGuy is really makes not difference or possibly worse if you use really high-speed ones.

 

230V but which plug?

HK Uses Type-G

 

+1

But since when did shiki have a katana?

Speaking of killer girls, my favorite is still Saya biggrin.gif

 

What OP-Amps did you order? That is IF you order any other OP-Amps. But if you didn't, NVM then

I just want to try OP-Amp rolling LOL. It's not that expensive compared to tubes

 

wa7-socketfit.jpg

Mine's Great Britain

 

Off note :

LAWL at North America's

Too good to be true for Denmark

I think the guy who created these standards are otaku LOL

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Lol alright, thanks.

 

IMO, they use idon'tknowwhatversionof480p because it looks worse than on TV

Then there's the subs. I bought Rave once and the subs were very badly translated. AND it was slower

Regretted

 

So if you want to support the company, get the original from YOUR country, or from Japan

post #34100 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Cost of OP-amps?
which one(s)?
According to NwAVGuy is really makes not difference or possibly worse if you use really high-speed ones.

230V but which plug?
HK Uses Type-G

+1
But since when did shiki have a katana?
Speaking of killer girls, my favorite is still Saya biggrin.gif

What OP-Amps did you order? That is IF you order any other OP-Amps. But if you didn't, NVM then
I just want to try OP-Amp rolling LOL. It's not that expensive compared to tubes

wa7-socketfit.jpg
Mine's Great Britain

Off note :
LAWL at North America's
Too good to be true for Denmark
I think the guy who created these standards are otaku LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol alright, thanks.

IMO, they use idon'tknowwhatversionof480p because it looks worse than on TV
Then there's the subs. I bought Rave once and the subs were very badly translated. AND it was slower
Regretted

So if you want to support the company, get the original from YOUR country, or from Japan
Denmark's plug seems the most optimistic, and USA's is the most depressing. The other ones are just normal appliances.

And yes, do not buy anything translated from Malaysia. I'd rather punch myself in the groin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00MusicLover00 View Post

[
Berserker doesn't need anything at all.

That's not fair because that's too fantasy. :P

Shiki ain't got no dirt on ma Chiri, too.
post #34101 of 120391
Quote:

Mine's Great Britain

 

Off note :

LAWL at North America's

Too good to be true for Denmark

I think the guy who created these standards are otaku LOL

 

Oh cool! 

It's the same as the ones here in HK

 

LOL!!

post #34102 of 120391
When you've completed Project-H, would you include one? If possible, I'd like the ones that ends with the two pin but can fit the HK (and GB and Malaysia's) plug. I don't have anything to show it, since I didn't bring any at all. graphidz could help with a picture since that's more common in Malaysia than Russia if you don't know it b1o. BTW the two-pin plug here is the German type mostly, and can't fit the HK (and GB and Malaysia) plug hole.
post #34103 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

When you've completed Project-H, would you include one? If possible, I'd like the ones that ends with the two pin but can fit the HK (and GB and Malaysia's) plug. I don't have anything to show it, since I didn't bring any at all. graphidz could help with a picture since that's more common in Malaysia than Russia if you don't know it b1o. BTW the two-pin plug here is the German type mostly, and can't fit the HK (and GB and Malaysia) plug hole.

 

Yeah, if possible, include 3pins for me

 

UL-Two-Round-Pin-Plug-with-Power-Wire.jpg

You mean this one?

post #34104 of 120391
Yes. That has the most compatibility for me in Russia and Malaysia. No need for any plug adapter. Well maybe some pen action for the plug holes in Malaysia, but that's just about it.
post #34105 of 120391

@Project-H

Ill see if I can find one....

 


SAO 14....

Wow.... So much happened.... I'm lost for words.....

(mind you, I didn't read the LN so I've had no idea this would happen.)

post #34106 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


False. Yuno is just your typical hyper-obsessed yandere wielding weapons. Fuura Kafuka is more insane than that, more subtly violent than her, and, as crazy as this might be, more insanely stable than Yuno. Kitsu Chiri will make anything work to be weapon, and I sure do believe that Shovel will win more than Ax. Her hyper-OCD of balance and correctness will undoubtedly make her a better crazy than just your normal, run-of-the-mill yandere crazy like Yuno. Besides, after both of them killed Yuno, that shovel will come in really handy to bury here. wink.gif


The weird thing bout the movie future dairy is since Yuno won the last time and she became a god...why is she still so weak ._.

post #34107 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

 

SAO 14....

Wow.... So much happened.... I'm lost for words.....

(mind you, I didn't read the LN so I've had no idea this would happen.)

This.

post #34108 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAngelz View Post


The weird thing bout the movie future dairy is since Yuno won the last time and she became a god...why is she still so weak ._.

 

Even the previous one created the game because it was about to die

post #34109 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

IMO, they use idon'tknowwhatversionof480p because it looks worse than on TV
Then there's the subs. I bought Rave once and the subs were very badly translated. AND it was slower
Regretted

So if you want to support the company, get the original from YOUR country, or from Japan
Lol, if only it was available in America... Probably won't be for another year or 2 mad.gif

Also, if you didn't get op amps yet, you should get the 4556s. They're supposed to be the best.
Also, will it be possible to get a Power supply cable compatible with American sockets?

Oyasumi everyone
Edited by mechgamer123 - 10/7/12 at 1:37am
post #34110 of 120391
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Lol, if only it was available in America... Probably won't be for another year or 2 mad.gif
Also, if you didn't get op amps yet, you should get the 4556s. They're supposed to be the best.
Also, will it be possible to get a Power supply cable compatible with American sockets?
Oyasumi everyone

 

Inb4, BBT or Nyaa

 

Maybe I'll search for it

 

Give Borisu the power rating and type of plug used. Oh wait, NA's is that depressing face LOL

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge