Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2272

post #34066 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

>_<

 

Anyway, rewatching Gundam 00 right now in full awesome HD goodness, the entire download for the two seasons was over 50GB's by the way :) 

 

Awesome..just awesome.

 

anyway, Oyasumi, I'm heading to georgia tomorrow.

Have a safe trip. (>o<)/

post #34067 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

pffffffff!!! hahahaa beyersmile.png

 

Anyway, oyasumi miina. I'll be flying over manveru tomorrow :)

 

What?

 

How do you fly over California to go to Georgia?

post #34068 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Waifu you say?


The crazies are the most fun.

After seeing that, I had to do this:

Yuno beats her any day!

post #34069 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

After seeing that, I had to do this:

Yuno beats her any day!

Berserker beats Yuno XD jk

post #34070 of 117697

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I win,

 

 

 

Oyasumi

post #34071 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I win,

 

 

 

Oyasumi

I'll be saving those pics, thank you. XD

post #34072 of 117697

Alright...

3D model for the 6.3mm socket is done...

 

Pix (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Where does it go on the panel?

post #34073 of 117697

@Bowei

You really do want Miku Sakura Ver. Nendo right?

 

@Music

Dude, put them in spoiler!

 

@Boris

What was that last pict? I don't understand?

I suggest to put the out beside the knob. Not the switches side, the other side

 

A few questions :

1. Are the AMP/DAC stacked or flat?

2. OpAmp rolling as standard or on request?

3. Does it come with PSU or self purchased? What's the power rating?

post #34074 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Alright...

3D model for the 6.3mm socket is done...

 

Where does it go on the panel?

 

Not sure. Move the buttons over a little and/or get them slightly closer together, then put the socket either between them and the volume knob, or move the volume knob over and put the socket all the way on the right side? Personally, I think the latter is less awkward and better looking.


Edited by manveru - 10/6/12 at 9:46pm
post #34075 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

@Boris

What was that last pict? I don't understand?

I suggest to put the out beside the knob. Not the switches side, the other side

 

A few questions :

1. Are the AMP/DAC stacked or flat?

2. OpAmp rolling as standard or on request?

3. Does it come with PSU or self purchased? What's the power rating?

What last pic?

 

1) flat

2) on request, the default OP-Amp is OPA2134

3) Preferably self purchase, I don't know the electrical standards of you country

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Not sure. Move the buttons over a little and/or get them slightly closer together, then put the socket either between them and the volume knob, or move the volume knob over and put the socket all the way on the right side? Personally, I think the latter is less awkward and better looking.

 

What do you guys think of this new panel design?

(cue haiby heart attack from the huge "project-H" biggrin.gif)

 

 

 

 

 

post #34076 of 117697

@borisu

That looks great! Honestly though, I still think the position of the headphone jack and the knob should be swapped. This would make it easier to plug/unplug since there's no knob in the way of your hand, and it would look more symmetrical that way to my mind.

 

Also, why a single 96kHz LED? Seems a little strange to me, but I dunno...

 

I could live with or without the "Project H" and the more arguably unnecessary because of obviousness labels such as "output" and "volume control," but that's just me.


Edited by manveru - 10/6/12 at 11:05pm
post #34077 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

@borisu

That looks great! Honestly though, I still think the position of the headphone jack and the knob should be swapped. This would make it easier to plug/unplug since there's no knob in the way of your hand, and it would look more symmetrical that way to my mind.

 

Also, why a single 96kHz LED? Seems a little strange to me, but I dunno...

But if I swap the 2, it'll be hard to turn the volume knob.

 

single 96k? not sure you mean...

post #34078 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

But if I swap the 2, it'll be hard to turn the volume knob.

 

single 96k? not sure you mean...

 

Hm, I didn't think about that. You're right actually. It's fine then.

 

I just mean, if you were going to have sampling rate indication, one would expect LEDs for each rate, 44.1, 48, 96, etc. I guess it just seems strange to me to have just one LED indicating a single arbitrary sampling rate. Why 96kHz and not something else? I guess I don't really see the purpose or usefulness of having such info displayed on the front panel...

post #34079 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Hm, I didn't think about that. You're right actually. It's fine then.

 

I just mean, if you were going to have sampling rate indication, one would expect LEDs for each rate, 44.1, 48, 96, etc. I guess it just seems strange to me to have just one LED indicating a single arbitrary sampling rate. Why 96kHz and not something else? I guess I don't really see the purpose or usefulness of having such info displayed on the front panel...

Oh because that's the only one provided from the DAC module

and it's the most common indication, my Denon Reciever only has 96k indication too.

post #34080 of 117697
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Oh because that's the only one provided from the DAC module

and it's the most common indication, my Denon Reciever only has 96k indication too.

 

Huh. Just seems very strange and random to me. If it were me I would just not put it there at all, but it's not hurting anything so I don't mind if others want it there.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge