- 10,879 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: below sea-level
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2256
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lol I see a creeper behind the touhou chick.
Finalize the gain levels
the default gains are
LOL! So that means Haiby, you and me then? LAWL!!!
Play the cover of Luv Letter. Major respect!
Inb4, the one playing the piano wasn't the guy himself...sigh
Just link it to chase's thread
LAWL! FOR YOUR OWN PROJECT!!!
To who? So I guess Haiby didn't take yours huh?
Lol, yep. The FHS 3.
Oh, right in the wallet. >.<
How much is that converted?
I read that a laptop that has 2 disk drives, HDD and SSD, the SSD comes with mSATA. What does that mean? Is it upgradable or not?
LOL I was "OMG-ing" at the 666 number!
Ill have the cost in shortly...
AFTER YOU GUYS ANSWER ME IF THE OPA2134 IS FINAL
AND THE GAIN LEVELS
Which reminds me that by now, mshenay should get his DT880
LOL. You should get insurance for them, even AFTER you shipped them to us LOL
Dunno anything about OpAmp
Never used any gains. It always stay at the lowest value anyway
Aww :( But candy boy is going to take a while
You finished all of knk??!
oh, ok now I know what KnK is.
It's a different standard. Mini SATA, so yes, you can in fact "upgrade" it with another MSATA SSD later on.
Can you explain to me how Eva has to many people liking it? I didn't get much out of it. It was like a Eureka 7 feel to me but then again I saw it MANY years ago.
Wait from the new world anime is out?!!?!
Got it, animetake used a very diff pic from the very makoto shinkai, clannad type of promo poster they used
You are no longer welcome as you didn't cry....JK!
We have our own tastes...rememeber, we RARELY agree on anything from any taste
I already have The Beatles, I don't like the mastering of it.
Congrats on the sale.
Then ask your mom to just give you the money.
Not a very good Claymore costume...they are MUCH more medeivally and armory.
2134 sounds fine
That's about $85
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 34 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 39 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 1 minute ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen preview world-tour--first impressions starting page 8! 4 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2