- 9,364 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: The Netherlands
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I have been using Samson SR940 for a week now so this review will not be too detailed. It was a blind purchase as there are no helpful reviews available. I bought two headphones; Beyer DT880 pro...
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2256post #33826 of 9828010/6/12 at 6:14amSold my HD650's. Deal went through in a matter of a few hours.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #33827 of 9828010/6/12 at 6:17ampost #33828 of 9828010/6/12 at 6:34amQuote:
Lol I see a creeper behind the touhou chick.post #33829 of 9828010/6/12 at 6:37am
Finalize the gain levels
the default gains are
High: 6.5xpost #33830 of 9828010/6/12 at 6:38ampost #33831 of 9828010/6/12 at 6:42am
LOL! So that means Haiby, you and me then? LAWL!!!Quote:
Play the cover of Luv Letter. Major respect!
Inb4, the one playing the piano wasn't the guy himself...sigh
Just link it to chase's thread
LAWL! FOR YOUR OWN PROJECT!!!
To who? So I guess Haiby didn't take yours huh?post #33832 of 9828010/6/12 at 6:51ampost #33833 of 9828010/6/12 at 6:56amQuote:
Lol, yep. The FHS 3.
Oh, right in the wallet. >.<post #33834 of 9828010/6/12 at 6:57am
How much is that converted?
I read that a laptop that has 2 disk drives, HDD and SSD, the SSD comes with mSATA. What does that mean? Is it upgradable or not?post #33835 of 9828010/6/12 at 7:00amQuote:Oh, right in the wallet. >.<
LOL I was "OMG-ing" at the 666 number!
Ill have the cost in shortly...
AFTER YOU GUYS ANSWER ME IF THE OPA2134 IS FINAL
AND THE GAIN LEVELSpost #33836 of 9828010/6/12 at 7:04ampost #33837 of 9828010/6/12 at 7:08am
Which reminds me that by now, mshenay should get his DT880Quote:
LOL. You should get insurance for them, even AFTER you shipped them to us LOL
Dunno anything about OpAmp
Never used any gains. It always stay at the lowest value anywaypost #33838 of 9828010/6/12 at 7:18ampost #33839 of 9828010/6/12 at 7:24am
Aww :( But candy boy is going to take a while
You finished all of knk??!
oh, ok now I know what KnK is.
It's a different standard. Mini SATA, so yes, you can in fact "upgrade" it with another MSATA SSD later on.
Can you explain to me how Eva has to many people liking it? I didn't get much out of it. It was like a Eureka 7 feel to me but then again I saw it MANY years ago.
Wait from the new world anime is out?!!?!
Got it, animetake used a very diff pic from the very makoto shinkai, clannad type of promo poster they used
You are no longer welcome as you didn't cry....JK!
We have our own tastes...rememeber, we RARELY agree on anything from any taste
I already have The Beatles, I don't like the mastering of it.
Congrats on the sale.
Then ask your mom to just give you the money.
Not a very good Claymore costume...they are MUCH more medeivally and armory.
2134 sounds fine
That's about $85
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Closed headphone alternative to HD 800 52 seconds ago
- › WTB: Best headphones you have that do not need an amp at all 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables Silver Widow Headphone Cable Review 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum vs Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) P7 1 minute ago
- › Audiophiles - Listening to music or to gear? 1 minute ago
- › HD800 vs HE500 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › WESTONE 3 IMPRESSIONS AND APPRECIATION THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital