Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2250post #33736 of 9719610/5/12 at 4:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #33737 of 9719610/5/12 at 4:27pmQuote:
If they have a demo version I'll just buy that.post #33738 of 9719610/5/12 at 4:45pmQuote:
I'll choose...IDK!! AJFAWJFA;SFSA
I see what your friend means. I've been using mine for a while eitherpost #33739 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:18pmpost #33740 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:19pmQuote:
I'll just take the palm top tigerpost #33741 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:25pmpost #33742 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:27pmpost #33743 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:33pmpost #33744 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:38pmGreat one B-Dawk. I mean, one is a hyper-OCD, Yuno (of Future Diary)-class yandere and has a very twisted definition of 'klutz', one is an eldritch abomination disguised as a hyper-optimistic girl, and the other one is an obsessed, hyper-athletic boys-meet-girl fanfic writer. A-list harem right there.post #33745 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:39pmpost #33746 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
.....are you implying that you like to be abused by taiga?Quote:Originally Posted by bowei006
Read the first one
But she's not crazy....Quote:Originally Posted by jgray91
Great one B-Dawk. I mean, one is a hyper-OCD, Yuno (of Future Diary)-class yandere and has a very twisted definition of 'klutz', one is an eldritch abomination disguised as a hyper-optimistic girl, and the other one is an obsessed, hyper-athletic boys-meet-girl fanfic writer. A-list harem right there.
Yuno was the reason I stopped watching mirai nikki.post #33747 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:53pmQuote:
I would be okay...with being abused by Taiga. I'll eventually tame her beastly ways.
And she isn't crazy....she's insayan.post #33748 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:56pmQuote:
Lets see, Saber is the king of Great Britain(King Arthur), and Subaru is a butler.....I think Saber wins.post #33749 of 9719610/5/12 at 5:57pmQuote:
But the real question is.....Will you tame her or will she tame you?
Oh god, that was just......wtf.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 2 seconds ago
- › Best amp/soundcard to go with AKG Studio 240s 5 seconds ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) incoming... 2 minutes ago
- › New Leckerton UHA760 Coming Soon!! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 2 minutes ago
- › So, I'm looking for that perfect amp... 2 minutes ago
- › What songs do you use to test gear? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi