Head-Fi is weird, don't worry about it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: Yesterday
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2249post #33721 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #33722 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:10pmpost #33723 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:11pmpost #33724 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by B-Dawk20
The story of most of our lives?
My friend really is insayan about To-Love-Ru. I am waiting for the monday ATX release though. To-Love-Ru without all it's ecchi glory is a no-no for me.
if you don't get the joke
That kid had some major issues! I wonder what is going to go down with lovely body lady ~_~
I love Kyoto Animation's recent "flavor" so to say. Not just in art style but in animation and interaction as well. Their series just seem to always have this glorious directing to them that makes their characters and dialogue seem much more natural to me.
It means one panda was really hungry and the little scroungy mini panda was too! Big panda always wins though >:)
I've always wanted to WATCH Mushishi but I never found the time or mood to get into it.
Anime I'm waiting on today.
Lol wtf did I just see? Carrot cake and virgina??!!
I love kyoani.
Getting my GR07 tomorrow, so excited.post #33725 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
We can share
fine..3 way sharepost #33726 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Nice! I can definitely recommend them. You're getting the MK2s right?post #33727 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:15pmpost #33728 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:15pmpost #33729 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:17pm
Welcome back! It's been a while!
Except not really since we're approximately 2 feet away on separate computers... >_<post #33730 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:17pmpost #33731 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:18pm
Lol, sharing is caring.Quote:
$179 CAD.post #33732 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:19pmpost #33733 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:20pmpost #33734 of 9669710/5/12 at 4:22pmQuote:
Well, that's a person to person thing as we both know lol. But if you aren't in dire need, then there is no need to not wait in my eyes. The enthusiast probably upgrades every chance they get anyway so not like they give a crap LOL.But for someone in a position similar to my friend who needs a new PC but its not that big of a concern, they can wait. Then you have my other friend who will have the money soon and literally cannot play 720p files on his crappy laptop and wants an upgrade that will last him awhile. You see for me, that's the goal. A system that can last you at the least four years because in the business world, that's how long they should expect to last before they do upgrades. One of my close friend has a theory that I share in which your system should be able to be maintained for at least six years with upgrades. He got a $1500~ system in 2006 and it's still his main system today Now he upgraded to a quad core, upped his video card to a 460, and has installed an SSD as well as some better and larger memory as time went on but that's how long he expects to get good use out of his stuff before it's time to go. He's personally eying down Haswell or it's successor for his next full system. But for me, that's the idea. Have a system that remains effect with upgrades overtime.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation for headphones under 100$ 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Help finding over-ear headphones with good positional audio mostly... 4 minutes ago
- › <50$ IEM recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi