Head-Fi is weird, don't worry about it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2249
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The story of most of our lives?
My friend really is insayan about To-Love-Ru. I am waiting for the monday ATX release though. To-Love-Ru without all it's ecchi glory is a no-no for me.
if you don't get the joke
That kid had some major issues! I wonder what is going to go down with lovely body lady ~_~
I love Kyoto Animation's recent "flavor" so to say. Not just in art style but in animation and interaction as well. Their series just seem to always have this glorious directing to them that makes their characters and dialogue seem much more natural to me.
It means one panda was really hungry and the little scroungy mini panda was too! Big panda always wins though >:)
I've always wanted to WATCH Mushishi but I never found the time or mood to get into it.
Anime I'm waiting on today.
Lol wtf did I just see? Carrot cake and virgina??!!
I love kyoani.
Getting my GR07 tomorrow, so excited.
We can share
fine..3 way share
Nice! I can definitely recommend them. You're getting the MK2s right?
Welcome back! It's been a while!
Except not really since we're approximately 2 feet away on separate computers... >_<
Lol, sharing is caring.
Well, that's a person to person thing as we both know lol. But if you aren't in dire need, then there is no need to not wait in my eyes. The enthusiast probably upgrades every chance they get anyway so not like they give a crap LOL.But for someone in a position similar to my friend who needs a new PC but its not that big of a concern, they can wait. Then you have my other friend who will have the money soon and literally cannot play 720p files on his crappy laptop and wants an upgrade that will last him awhile. You see for me, that's the goal. A system that can last you at the least four years because in the business world, that's how long they should expect to last before they do upgrades. One of my close friend has a theory that I share in which your system should be able to be maintained for at least six years with upgrades. He got a $1500~ system in 2006 and it's still his main system today Now he upgraded to a quad core, upped his video card to a 460, and has installed an SSD as well as some better and larger memory as time went on but that's how long he expects to get good use out of his stuff before it's time to go. He's personally eying down Haswell or it's successor for his next full system. But for me, that's the idea. Have a system that remains effect with upgrades overtime.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 4 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 35 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 1 minute ago
- › New Audio Technica ATH-M50x with Removable Cable 1 minute ago
- › Jazz Recommendations from this Century 1 minute ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Are audioengines the best 'well known' computer speakers? 3 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 5 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)