Head-Fi is weird, don't worry about it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2249
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The story of most of our lives?
My friend really is insayan about To-Love-Ru. I am waiting for the monday ATX release though. To-Love-Ru without all it's ecchi glory is a no-no for me.
if you don't get the joke
That kid had some major issues! I wonder what is going to go down with lovely body lady ~_~
I love Kyoto Animation's recent "flavor" so to say. Not just in art style but in animation and interaction as well. Their series just seem to always have this glorious directing to them that makes their characters and dialogue seem much more natural to me.
It means one panda was really hungry and the little scroungy mini panda was too! Big panda always wins though >:)
I've always wanted to WATCH Mushishi but I never found the time or mood to get into it.
Anime I'm waiting on today.
Lol wtf did I just see? Carrot cake and virgina??!!
I love kyoani.
Getting my GR07 tomorrow, so excited.
We can share
fine..3 way share
Nice! I can definitely recommend them. You're getting the MK2s right?
Welcome back! It's been a while!
Except not really since we're approximately 2 feet away on separate computers... >_<
Lol, sharing is caring.
Nice! You'll definitely like them. Just hope you can get a good seal from them...
Well, that's a person to person thing as we both know lol. But if you aren't in dire need, then there is no need to not wait in my eyes. The enthusiast probably upgrades every chance they get anyway so not like they give a crap LOL.But for someone in a position similar to my friend who needs a new PC but its not that big of a concern, they can wait. Then you have my other friend who will have the money soon and literally cannot play 720p files on his crappy laptop and wants an upgrade that will last him awhile. You see for me, that's the goal. A system that can last you at the least four years because in the business world, that's how long they should expect to last before they do upgrades. One of my close friend has a theory that I share in which your system should be able to be maintained for at least six years with upgrades. He got a $1500~ system in 2006 and it's still his main system today Now he upgraded to a quad core, upped his video card to a 460, and has installed an SSD as well as some better and larger memory as time went on but that's how long he expects to get good use out of his stuff before it's time to go. He's personally eying down Haswell or it's successor for his next full system. But for me, that's the idea. Have a system that remains effect with upgrades overtime.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 23 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic MMX300 Gaming Headset 1 minute ago
- › Fluance SX6 Speakers - Opinions and Alternatives for aprox $100 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › First time buyer of "Audiophile" grade headphones. What next? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble K10 vs JH Roxannes 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)