Head-Fi is weird, don't worry about it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. I can...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2249
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The story of most of our lives?
My friend really is insayan about To-Love-Ru. I am waiting for the monday ATX release though. To-Love-Ru without all it's ecchi glory is a no-no for me.
if you don't get the joke
That kid had some major issues! I wonder what is going to go down with lovely body lady ~_~
I love Kyoto Animation's recent "flavor" so to say. Not just in art style but in animation and interaction as well. Their series just seem to always have this glorious directing to them that makes their characters and dialogue seem much more natural to me.
It means one panda was really hungry and the little scroungy mini panda was too! Big panda always wins though >:)
I've always wanted to WATCH Mushishi but I never found the time or mood to get into it.
Anime I'm waiting on today.
Lol wtf did I just see? Carrot cake and virgina??!!
I love kyoani.
Getting my GR07 tomorrow, so excited.
We can share
fine..3 way share
Nice! I can definitely recommend them. You're getting the MK2s right?
Welcome back! It's been a while!
Except not really since we're approximately 2 feet away on separate computers... >_<
Lol, sharing is caring.
Well, that's a person to person thing as we both know lol. But if you aren't in dire need, then there is no need to not wait in my eyes. The enthusiast probably upgrades every chance they get anyway so not like they give a crap LOL.But for someone in a position similar to my friend who needs a new PC but its not that big of a concern, they can wait. Then you have my other friend who will have the money soon and literally cannot play 720p files on his crappy laptop and wants an upgrade that will last him awhile. You see for me, that's the goal. A system that can last you at the least four years because in the business world, that's how long they should expect to last before they do upgrades. One of my close friend has a theory that I share in which your system should be able to be maintained for at least six years with upgrades. He got a $1500~ system in 2006 and it's still his main system today Now he upgraded to a quad core, upped his video card to a 460, and has installed an SSD as well as some better and larger memory as time went on but that's how long he expects to get good use out of his stuff before it's time to go. He's personally eying down Haswell or it's successor for his next full system. But for me, that's the idea. Have a system that remains effect with upgrades overtime.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PS Vita - What are your impressions? 19 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Darkvoice 336 + 336i Tuberolling [ tubes ] 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)