- 9,938 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. They do not sound great either. But not bad like...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2247
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have no time for anything today, huge schedule. Im leaving for classes in an hour. Bye guys, see you in 4 hours.
Yeah, its a very high end graphing consumer calculator. The TI nSpire. but then again, "high end" for calculators is like $150 and below so its nothing.
If you're getting anything better than a TI-84, you're wasting your money since a computer can replace it completely in cases where you need the extra functions. For very basic number crunching, statistical functions and finding roots of polynomials (and other functions) a TI-84 will more than suffice. But that and more can easily be done by even the weakest of the weakest laptops.
Graphical calculators suck, and you only use them in high school for the simple reason that using computers during exams would be impractical.
Seriously why use something with a small screen and a couple MHz processor, when there is stuff with multiple GHz and 100x the resolution available?
They're banned here too. But that's not really a problem, since they test your IT skills with assignments, and on the exams they only ask problems for which you don't need a calculator.
Ask Quebec's educational system.
Too easy to cheat on graphical calculators, that's why.
In order to prevent students from loading programs that will solve everything, make everyone use scientific calculators with minimum functions. Hence at my university, if I don't get a calculator that is approved by the department, get their sticker seal of approval on it, then I'm not allowed any calculator for my exams. YES, even if it's a open book exam.
Meanwhile in high school they want us to get graphical calculators so we can learn how graphs look like.
Which basically lasts 3 years before they have to be stored away forevermore.
Nah, cheating is not really the problem. It would mean teaching your students to use a very primitive tool compared to software like Mathematica or Maple. Just doesn't make much sense.
It's almost like you're selectively watching all the anime I chose not to watch.
Completely ignoring the fact that it's confusing was the solution for me.
I also think that the fact that it's incredibly confusing, but still possible to follow, is making it such a masterpiece.
I have to agree. If I were to take it only by the 'arcs' then it's perfectly possible to follow, and yet it still has an overarching story that needs some time to be processed by the watchers. Truly a great series so far. But my brain still hurts.
Lol, sounds interesting, I'll watch it. Has it finished airing yet?
I have no idea how to use a graphical calculator, reason being that I've only ever used a scientific calculator with little functions.
The new chapters of karate shoukoushi kohinata minoru are freaking hilarious.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The captain accidentally applies for a job at a porn studio and meets a girl from the naginata club during his interview lol.
Hey, it's possible.
I don't really like using them because the layout of one is basically specific to that one and once you move onto another one, you have to start all over again. IT SUCKS.
LOL. I read the spoiler because I'm not watching it.
LOL. THAT WOULD BE A HARDWARE PROBLEM. DURR.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Photo 1: Haha!
Photo 2: Meh, not that funny.
LOTS OF PHOTOS (Click to show)
Damn, I need to stop browsing Soup. ;_; Came from my uni year's forum 2 hours ago... and I actually didn't even menage to read anything on it... -_-
Picture 1: That is an awesome coin. lol
Picture 2: Haha. Never say no to panda.
Picture 3: Haha, though I feel somewhat bad for his friend who tried so hard.
The screen of a phone is almost always small for almost everything, even considering that you use the Galaxy Note. I did some quick size mockup of the Nexus 7 using an A4 paper (and guessing the screen size) and I find that its screen is just a little bit smaller than my SZS tankoubon. Which is sweet.... right up until the fact that the Nexus 7 isn't memory-expandable. Which is not sweet when you're planning to put anime and manga in there.
Apart from screen size, resolution is also important.
For example, I once tried to read manga on my laptop. Did not work, at all. It has the same resolution as my Note, but on the Note I can read in portrait mode instead of landscape.
The resolution was simply too low to properly read the fonts.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 9 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 58 seconds ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT (Headphone Optimized Transducer) 1 minute ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 1 minute ago
- › Want to move to bookshelf speakers but what do i do with my soundcard? 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Mint - AudioEngine D1 24-bit DAC with EXTRAS! 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)