- 9,622 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Land of looking for work
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2247
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have no time for anything today, huge schedule. Im leaving for classes in an hour. Bye guys, see you in 4 hours.
Yeah, its a very high end graphing consumer calculator. The TI nSpire. but then again, "high end" for calculators is like $150 and below so its nothing.
If you're getting anything better than a TI-84, you're wasting your money since a computer can replace it completely in cases where you need the extra functions. For very basic number crunching, statistical functions and finding roots of polynomials (and other functions) a TI-84 will more than suffice. But that and more can easily be done by even the weakest of the weakest laptops.
Graphical calculators suck, and you only use them in high school for the simple reason that using computers during exams would be impractical.
Seriously why use something with a small screen and a couple MHz processor, when there is stuff with multiple GHz and 100x the resolution available?
They're banned here too. But that's not really a problem, since they test your IT skills with assignments, and on the exams they only ask problems for which you don't need a calculator.
Ask Quebec's educational system.
Too easy to cheat on graphical calculators, that's why.
In order to prevent students from loading programs that will solve everything, make everyone use scientific calculators with minimum functions. Hence at my university, if I don't get a calculator that is approved by the department, get their sticker seal of approval on it, then I'm not allowed any calculator for my exams. YES, even if it's a open book exam.
Meanwhile in high school they want us to get graphical calculators so we can learn how graphs look like.
Which basically lasts 3 years before they have to be stored away forevermore.
Nah, cheating is not really the problem. It would mean teaching your students to use a very primitive tool compared to software like Mathematica or Maple. Just doesn't make much sense.
It's almost like you're selectively watching all the anime I chose not to watch.
Completely ignoring the fact that it's confusing was the solution for me.
I also think that the fact that it's incredibly confusing, but still possible to follow, is making it such a masterpiece.
I have to agree. If I were to take it only by the 'arcs' then it's perfectly possible to follow, and yet it still has an overarching story that needs some time to be processed by the watchers. Truly a great series so far. But my brain still hurts.
Lol, sounds interesting, I'll watch it. Has it finished airing yet?
I have no idea how to use a graphical calculator, reason being that I've only ever used a scientific calculator with little functions.
The new chapters of karate shoukoushi kohinata minoru are freaking hilarious.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The captain accidentally applies for a job at a porn studio and meets a girl from the naginata club during his interview lol.
Hey, it's possible.
I don't really like using them because the layout of one is basically specific to that one and once you move onto another one, you have to start all over again. IT SUCKS.
LOL. I read the spoiler because I'm not watching it.
LOL. THAT WOULD BE A HARDWARE PROBLEM. DURR.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Photo 1: Haha!
Photo 2: Meh, not that funny.
LOTS OF PHOTOS (Click to show)
Damn, I need to stop browsing Soup. ;_; Came from my uni year's forum 2 hours ago... and I actually didn't even menage to read anything on it... -_-
Picture 1: That is an awesome coin. lol
Picture 2: Haha. Never say no to panda.
Picture 3: Haha, though I feel somewhat bad for his friend who tried so hard.
The screen of a phone is almost always small for almost everything, even considering that you use the Galaxy Note. I did some quick size mockup of the Nexus 7 using an A4 paper (and guessing the screen size) and I find that its screen is just a little bit smaller than my SZS tankoubon. Which is sweet.... right up until the fact that the Nexus 7 isn't memory-expandable. Which is not sweet when you're planning to put anime and manga in there.
Apart from screen size, resolution is also important.
For example, I once tried to read manga on my laptop. Did not work, at all. It has the same resolution as my Note, but on the Note I can read in portrait mode instead of landscape.
The resolution was simply too low to properly read the fonts.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 seconds ago
- › Need recommendation for small DAC and AMP all in one less than a... 9 seconds ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 33 seconds ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 37 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 near-mint 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › AKG K-812 First impressions in the studio. 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 3 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)