Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2235

post #33511 of 121327
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00MusicLover00 View Post

This.

 

Why, what's wrong with it?

 

Finish F/Z already!

 

Oh well, I'll just watch it when I have time.

 

It does look interesting, hopefully it won't disappoint.

Nothings wrong with it and that's also the problem. There's currently nothing OMFG with it. The ground works of the nightmares and the systems are cool as Code Geass and their directors and all the budget in planning that show have already been spent, so its not an extra developing super cost..but otherwise, theres nothing special in this part.  That is probably as intended and why this is a movie series. Its going to be hARD to beat the original. Well, they have given you 4 to watch characters anyway

 

Akito

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

has a geass, back from dead

 

Blonde hair girl

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

wants to change the system

 

Xing

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

has a geass most like lelouch

 

 

That group leader japanese terrorist dude

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

wants to change the system

 

 

 

 

@Haiburi

Check the last line of my signature :)

post #33512 of 121327
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@Haiburi

Check the last line of my signature :)

How I feel in 8 words (especially at school).

post #33513 of 121327
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
I am watching NOIR

 

You said you would be sleeping (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

 

Oh well, enjoy your anime rolleyes.gif

post #33514 of 121327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

 

You said you would be sleeping (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

 

Oh well, enjoy your anime rolleyes.gif

xD nice avatar!

post #33515 of 121327
@Hybrid:
Those bikes look pretty nice... I like the gunmetal + orange +___+
Tilpo is the bike expert here (I think), you should ask him :P
Though the last item he mentioned--hub gear--was unknown technology around here apparently. Maybe if I go to a more specialized store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

They should get a lighttrail photo of it. Should look really cool
Better, there's videos! Not sure where they went, but should be on YouTube.
It's really cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Yeah, I though so....

but any suggestions?

there's no place for me to drill holes on the Obj2 PCB....
I guess you already glued them, but it depends on the size of the case. If it fits flush on the sliding end, there should be no problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

It's common in France, I'm pretty sure of that.
Although in Dutch saying 'Gelukkige verjaardig' is significantly less popular than just saying 'Gefeliciteerd (met je verjaardag)', lit. 'congratulations (on your birthday)'.
Dude, you really are a kid.
I wouldn't care if mine said 'tentacle hentai monster' on the PCB, heck, I'd even find it funny. What does it matter?
He knows. And he plays along with it.
Just use adhesive.
Alright, let's go with that PCB name lol.
French people say weird things. French Canadians also say other kinds of weird things. French as a language is kinda messy.
Even though reading/pronunciation makes way more sense than English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Oh its actually written in the english? LOL

Really...? ok....
Another example is ベクトル biggrin.gif
There's also those way to add the two jots to ウ... That would be a true B sound. NO IDEA how to type that out though @_@
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00MusicLover00 View Post

Well animation wise I have no complaints. The fighting scenes kicked ass!

I can't decide what to watch next...again...I was watching F/SN but after seeing the F/Z first I'm finding it very difficult to not gate the animation. Oh wait that's right! I have can watch Kara no kyoukai, well that'll keep me busy for 8 hours biggrin.gif  but for now it's time for eroge! (≧∇≦)
 Angie's first H-scene was meh, I hope the next one will be better. 
As Panda said, Mashiro =/= ero scene goodness.



Instant Noodle time.
post #33516 of 121327
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00MusicLover00 View Post

This.

 

Why, what's wrong with it?

 

Finish F/Z already!

 

Oh well, I'll just watch it when I have time.

 

It does look interesting, hopefully it won't disappoint.

 

 

Most people are saying it's like Hyouka but not boring. I for one didn't find Hyouka boring, but I could see how one could.

post #33517 of 121327
Quote:
There's also those way to add the two jots to ウ... That would be a true B sound. NO IDEA how to type that out though @_@

You mean "V" sound?

it's vu (ヴ).

post #33518 of 121327
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Nothings wrong with it and that's also the problem. There's currently nothing OMFG with it. The ground works of the nightmares and the systems are cool as Code Geass and their directors and all the budget in planning that show have already been spent, so its not an extra developing super cost..but otherwise, theres nothing special in this part.  That is probably as intended and why this is a movie series. Its going to be hARD to beat the original. Well, they have given you 4 to watch characters anyway

 

Akito

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

has a geass, back from dead

 

Blonde hair girl

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

wants to change the system

 

Xing

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

has a geass most like lelouch

 

 

That group leader japanese terrorist dude

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

wants to change the system

 

 

 

 

@Haiburi

Check the last line of my signature :)

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Didn't Akito use the geass on himself?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

As Panda said, Mashiro =/= ero scene goodness.
Instant Noodle time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Congrats, you just destroyed a boy's hopes and dreams, panda! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

 

 

Most people are saying it's like Hyouka but not boring. I for one didn't find Hyouka boring, but I could see how one could.

I have yet to finish hyouka. I left it to finish airing after getting to ep 4, I'll pick it up after kara no kyoukai.

post #33519 of 121327
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00MusicLover00 View Post

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Didn't Akito use the geass on himself?

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Congrats, you just destroyed a boy's hopes and dreams, panda! 

I have yet to finish hyouka. I left it to finish airing after getting to ep 4, I'll pick it up after kara no kyoukai.

Spoilers what from :O

post #33520 of 121327
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

You mean "V" sound?

it's vu (ヴ).

Oh thanks.

And UBER FAIL on my part haha. Yes, "V" sound.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00MusicLover00 View Post

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Didn't Akito use the geass on himself?

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Congrats, you just destroyed a boy's hopes and dreams, panda! 

I have yet to finish hyouka. I left it to finish airing after getting to ep 4, I'll pick it up after kara no kyoukai.

What's a boy doing with the PC version of Mashiroiro? rolleyes.gif

post #33521 of 121327
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

@Hybrid:
Those bikes look pretty nice... I like the gunmetal + orange +___+
Tilpo is the bike expert here (I think), you should ask him :P
Though the last item he mentioned--hub gear--was unknown technology around here apparently. Maybe if I go to a more specialized store.
I guess you already glued them, but it depends on the size of the case. If it fits flush on the sliding end, there should be no problem.
Alright, let's go with that PCB name lol.
Instant Noodle time.

I like the matte black, the gunmetal + orange, and glossy black + red. I'd prefer the glossy black because it matches with just about any other color (and glossy white...I guess I'm okay with it but I guess it would be more affected by mud and such so it'll look rather dirty over time compared to the matte black, maybe?).

 

It uses a flip-flop hub which allows you to switch between fixed gear (where the pedals always rotate if the wheels are. It allows for breaking without handlebar breaks because you can just press back on the pedals and it will stop. It does skid a bit though and sort of degrades the tires. That's why the tires on my very old 24" wheel mountain bike are dead, specifically the back one) and freewheel (pedals don't have to move when wheels in motion. Only way to stop is to slow down, use your feet, or handlebar breaks).

 

I like the idea of it being clamped by a hex bolt for sliding. Glue...

Meh...I am just being the kid I am (hard to believe some of the regulars here though I was 21+. Bowei was the closest and that guess was 18 when I was 13...).

 

Haha. I'll have some again on the weekend probably.

 

Bed time. Good night guys.

post #33522 of 121327
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Spoilers what from :O

LOL What did you do the panda? Give it laser shooting eyes?

post #33523 of 121327
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

I like the matte black, the gunmetal + orange, and glossy black + red. I'd prefer the glossy black because it matches with just about any other color (and glossy white...I guess I'm okay with it but I guess it would be more affected by mud and such so it'll look rather dirty over time compared to the matte black, maybe?).

 

It uses a flip-flop hub which allows you to switch between fixed gear (where the pedals always rotate if the wheels are. It allows for breaking without handlebar breaks because you can just press back on the pedals and it will stop. It does skid a bit though and sort of degrades the tires. That's why the tires on my very old 24" wheel mountain bike are dead, specifically the back one) and freewheel (pedals don't have to move when wheels in motion. Only way to stop is to slow down, use your feet, or handlebar breaks).

 

I like the idea of it being clamped by a hex bolt for sliding. Glue...

Meh...I am just being the kid I am (hard to believe some of the regulars here though I was 21+. Bowei was the closest and that guess was 18 when I was 13...).

 

Haha. I'll have some again on the weekend probably.

 

Bed time. Good night guys.


Oh gosh. You just reminded me what fixed gear was. Those things are freakin dangerous!

Especially if you're like me, and like to bike up and down hills used in sledding during winter.

Well, I stopped doing that. It burns the legs too much.

 

Good night!

Eat pao mien!

post #33524 of 121327

Though I'd share this with you guys:

http://www.comic-hiroba.jp/movie/

Yeah, it's a sub-index of a fabulous site, especially for those that are aspiring artists.

But this sub-index has videos of some illustrators/freelance artists/mangaka at work! Though you guys might find it interesting (and requires 0 knowledge of Japanese, hence the sub-index).

 

I'm not a big fan of Ito Noizi (artist for such as Shakugan no Shana and Suzumiya Haruhi) but her method does seem to be the most practical for even beginners.

http://www.comic-hiroba.jp/movie/30.html

For those that can't figure out who I'm talking about, just click that link and load the video ;)

 

(of course, even for those among us that own pen tablets, I kinda doubt any of us has Cintiq's :< I want)


Edited by kalbee - 10/3/12 at 8:23pm
post #33525 of 121327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Spoilers what from :O

CG movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Oh thanks.

And UBER FAIL on my part haha. Yes, "V" sound.

 

What's a boy doing with the PC version of Mashiroiro? rolleyes.gif

Err...playing it with a grin on his face? 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

LOL What did you do the panda? Give it laser shooting eyes?

Panda beam *pew* *pew*.

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Though I'd share this with you guys:

http://www.comic-hiroba.jp/movie/

Yeah, it's a sub-index of a fabulous site, especially for those that are aspiring artists.

But this sub-index has videos of some illustrators/freelance artists/mangaka at work! Though you guys might find it interesting (and requires 0 knowledge of Japanese, hence the sub-index).

 

I'm not a big fan of Ito Noizi (artist for such as Shakugan no Shana and Suzumiya Haruhi) but her method does seem to be the most practical for even beginners.

http://www.comic-hiroba.jp/movie/30.html

For those that can't figure out who I'm talking about, just click that link and load the video ;)

 

(of course, even for those among us that own pen tablets, I kinda doubt any of us has Cintiq's :< I want)

This looks interesting, but I don't have a pen tablet TT.TT

 

Btw guys, which one would you recommend? Gr01 or Gr07?

 

Berserker gets NTR'd O_O, and Gilgamesh even has weapons from other animes in his treasury lol.


Edited by 00MusicLover00 - 10/3/12 at 9:34pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge