Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2233

post #33481 of 139772

Nothing to really quote or comment on...

post #33482 of 139772
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Nothing to really quote or comment on...

Agreed.

 

I should really go do my homework.

post #33483 of 139772

Welp, I've gotta start heading back to campus now (been on break since noon)...

post #33484 of 139772
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Nothing to really quote or comment on...

True dat.
I'll just go to bed.


I started my birthday on Fakku (last night at 12:00AM) and I'll end it that way too.
Puh. To think people use their birthday as an excuse to consume a lot of alcohol and 'have a great time'!. I, for one, prefer to spend my birthdays in isolation surrounded by the things that I hold dear.

Not that I care about my birthday anyways. It's just another day in the live, the only difference being that you can acquire presents.
post #33485 of 139772

Problem? 

 

Stress

 

And......I was watching the Code Geass movie

 

Impressions?:

8/10? Not yet known

Initially, the art seemed a bit bland and SO 2001 style but that was soon rectified with awesome mech movements and styles that only months of computer rendering could make. The Brittanian mechs are clearly inspired from the Romans while the EU's feel..CarthagE? Or some Rome enemy or something. Great styling and movements and functionality though.

 

Then we get the norm hesit and what not and the wishy washy girl and boy movements and a foreshadowing of everything. Akito may have a geass and the Xin dude has a geass close to what lelouch had. Only difference was that it seems that it may be "Easier" to use as he didn't need to say express directions.

 

and then..the end.

 

There was little focus on development of anything in this episodic movie but more of a getting EVERYTHING set up in this episode. The theme and conflicts and ..yet AGAIN undermined Japanese people(there are other people you know?)  and also all the terrorists and brief mentions of the war with the Black Knights. Although this does raise continuity issues, those issues are burshed off...asthis is a movie and some things do change. The big one is how the EU seems so strong in the movie but weak arsed in the anime.

post #33486 of 139772
I decided to not even watch that movie. tongue.gif
post #33487 of 139772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I decided to not even watch that movie. tongue.gif

ph34r.gif

post #33488 of 139772
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Nothing to really quote or comment on...

 

yerp....but some more anime comes out today!

post #33489 of 139772
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

 

yerp....but some more anime comes out today!

 

I saw, not watching any of the anime tht came out today or yesterday so its quite meaningless to me. On the other hand, I am soon embarking on a Gundam 00 rewatch :)

post #33490 of 139772

Demoing Manveru's boss battle test right now:

I think it sounds pretty good. My pet peeve is that moment when the left channel had quite a bit more sound. I'm sensitive to channel imbalance. Especially when one instrument or track plays exclusively in one ear.

 

Sometimes the soundstage is a bit cramped but nothing harsh or metallic which is quite nice :)

 

Overall a decent thing. I would like a higher quality..instruments but thats just another pet peeve where I like high quality individual hearable sounds. They arne't mushed together on my setup but.. I just prefer the opposite of the beginning guitarish parts

post #33491 of 139772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


True dat.
I'll just go to bed.
I started my birthday on Fakku (last night at 12:00AM) and I'll end it that way too.
Puh. To think people use their birthday as an excuse to consume a lot of alcohol and 'have a great time'!. I, for one, prefer to spend my birthdays in isolation surrounded by the things that I hold dear.
Not that I care about my birthday anyways. It's just another day in the live, the only difference being that you can acquire presents.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Problem? 

 

Stress

 

And......I was watching the Code Geass movie

 

Impressions?:

8/10? Not yet known

Initially, the art seemed a bit bland and SO 2001 style but that was soon rectified with awesome mech movements and styles that only months of computer rendering could make. The Brittanian mechs are clearly inspired from the Romans while the EU's feel..CarthagE? Or some Rome enemy or something. Great styling and movements and functionality though.

 

Then we get the norm hesit and what not and the wishy washy girl and boy movements and a foreshadowing of everything. Akito may have a geass and the Xin dude has a geass close to what lelouch had. Only difference was that it seems that it may be "Easier" to use as he didn't need to say express directions.

 

and then..the end.

 

There was little focus on development of anything in this episodic movie but more of a getting EVERYTHING set up in this episode. The theme and conflicts and ..yet AGAIN undermined Japanese people(there are other people you know?)  and also all the terrorists and brief mentions of the war with the Black Knights. Although this does raise continuity issues, those issues are burshed off...asthis is a movie and some things do change. The big one is how the EU seems so strong in the movie but weak arsed in the anime.

Need to watch that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Demoing Manveru's boss battle test right now:

I think it sounds pretty good. My pet peeve is that moment when the left channel had quite a bit more sound. I'm sensitive to channel imbalance. Especially when one instrument or track plays exclusively in one ear.

 

Sometimes the soundstage is a bit cramped but nothing harsh or metallic which is quite nice :)

 

Overall a decent thing. I would like a higher quality..instruments but thats just another pet peeve where I like high quality individual hearable sounds. They arne't mushed together on my setup but.. I just prefer the opposite of the beginning guitarish parts

What's this about?

post #33492 of 139772
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

I saw, not watching any of the anime tht came out today or yesterday so its quite meaningless to me. On the other hand, I am soon embarking on a Gundam 00 rewatch :)

 

I didn't watch anything yesterday but I have some decent amount of hype for chuunibyou and I like hayate.

post #33493 of 139772

You got stuff to watch tomorrow Bowei?

post #33494 of 139772
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

You got stuff to watch tomorrow Bowei?

No idea what is comming out this week

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

 

I didn't watch anything yesterday but I have some decent amount of hype for chuunibyou and I like hayate.

I don't like those two shows and I dislike the comedy that is hayate

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00MusicLover00 View Post

 

 

Need to watch that.

What's this about?

Yeah watch it :) All the nostalgia comes in

 

Their mech deisngs...were pretty good imo

post #33495 of 139772

I know at least btoom zetsuen no tempest and hidamari sketch air tomorrow.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge