Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2230

post #33436 of 130143
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Super glue.....?

If I'm going to use glue, It'll be epoxy.

(That's what I did with bowei's obj2)


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 10/3/12 at 5:11am
post #33437 of 130143
Okay music, so this is what I wrote about the GR07 mk2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSonic GR07 mkII (w/ my Sony hybrid green (M)) View Post

Well, well, well. If it isn’t the venerable GR07. In fact it’s the 2nd generation. By the end of my audition with this, I ended up writing “******* PERFECTION” in my notes. Lets see why I wrote that.

The first thing I noticed (in #1) is that the bass impact is way more than Control. I find that it carries, or rather rides on the vocals IMO. It’s very vocal-focused, but not at the expense of either end of the spectrum. The bass is quite powerful for this non-basshead, but nothing too powerful that I am sick of it. Certain songs could get a bit overpowered by the bass if it lacks any vocals or if the song has plenty of it, as is the case with #1 and #2. The treble is a bit laid back compared to the vocals and bass, but it’s still substantial and has definition. It is also more revealing compared to Control, as I can readily and easily hear some artifacts on #5 compared to when I use Control.

I feel though that H2 has more spacious sound-stage compared to Control. I don’t think it’s by any large amount, but enough for me to appreciate the larger size in #1, #2, and #4. Cymbals sounds crisper compared to Control. Although I feel that H2 have the same treble energy as Control, IMO the voicing is slightly different that I find the flute-ish sound in #1 softer on H2. Since it’s quite revealing, well mastered tracks would also revealing the plankton-y goodies it stores.

All in all though, by the time I arrive at #5, I have an ear-to-ear grin plastered on my face and am now saving to get this as soon as monetarily and sensibly possible. It’s just too good pass, even better than Control. In fact I feel that this is what it would sound like if the JVC FXT90 has babies with the MDR-7550.

And I have always wanted a hybrid of the FXT90 and MDR7550.
Edited by jgray91 - 10/3/12 at 5:31am
post #33438 of 130143
Hmm. Any other way of holding it up?

@jgray
I may buy one then smily_headphones1.gif
post #33439 of 130143
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Hmm. Any other way of holding it up?
@jgray
I may buy one then smily_headphones1.gif

 

Save it for Project H first...

post #33440 of 130143
For me the MDR-7550 can carry almost every genre I could think of, barring songs that have really deep bass, and since it's vented it's **** for taking out of the room. The FXT90 is a bit anemic on the subbass (since now that I listen to more genre that rely on subbass to carry a song) but on the other hand, other than a slightly hot treble that may offend people with high treble sensitivity, and maybe the wide but shallow soundstage, I think the FXT90 is a great thing. It's even more **** for subbass-carried songs outside since bass is one of the main FR that gets masked by noise.

Since the GR07 mk2 is a bit more bassy than the MDR-7550, but has more expansive sound than the FXT90 (which while I find quite good, it's bested by the MDR-7550) from what I have experience with that short audition, it (the VSonic) will be super effective at what I'm trying to solve with both of the Sony and JVC.
post #33441 of 130143
I think ill get the gr07 next

I have goten or tried or will get
Heir 4ai
Heir 3ai
Brainwavz B2
UE TF10

And probably GR07 MK2 now i guess :/
post #33442 of 130143
Good. Now I can look forward to your comparison of the Heir UCIEM and the GR07 mk2. I've been interested on both the Heir UCIEM, and there's no-one I trust from those that have had the chance to try /own it.
post #33443 of 130143
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Okay music, so this is what I wrote about the GR07 mk2:
And I have always wanted a hybrid of the FXT90 and MDR7550.

Lol, babies...

 

Sounds very tempting...but have you listened to the gr01 yet? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

For me the MDR-7550 can carry almost every genre I could think of, barring songs that have really deep bass, and since it's vented it's **** for taking out of the room. The FXT90 is a bit anemic on the subbass (since now that I listen to more genre that rely on subbass to carry a song) but on the other hand, other than a slightly hot treble that may offend people with high treble sensitivity, and maybe the wide but shallow soundstage, I think the FXT90 is a great thing. It's even more **** for subbass-carried songs outside since bass is one of the main FR that gets masked by noise.
Since the GR07 mk2 is a bit more bassy than the MDR-7550, but has more expansive sound than the FXT90 (which while I find quite good, it's bested by the MDR-7550) from what I have experience with that short audition, it (the VSonic) will be super effective at what I'm trying to solve with both of the Sony and JVC.

What about the gr01??

post #33444 of 130143
Haven't tried it at all.
post #33445 of 130143

LOL Saw 2 K-ON parodies in the same day!

One from Ebiten, the other from Joshiraku.

post #33446 of 130143

TLDR, just here to show u guys my Obo october avatar <3 Bowei I could not find an Orginal to edit so I edited urs <3 

post #33447 of 130143
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL Saw 2 K-ON parodies in the same day!

One from Ebiten, the other from Joshiraku.

Maybe I should watch it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

TLDR, just here to show u guys my Obo october avatar <3 Bowei I could not find an Orginal to edit so I edited urs <3 

Lol he could sue you for copyright. XD jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Haven't tried it at all.

You should, it's said to be more accurate and brighter since it uses a BA driver. Apparently the soundstage and bass aren't as good as the gr07, but it bests the gr07 in all other aspects. I won't judge until I've listened to them. I need to make some time for auditioning them. 

post #33448 of 130143
Quote:
1. Try to go to sleep.
2. Brother’s charred corpse looking at me.
3. Wake up.
ಠ_ಠ
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #33449 of 130143

Does anybody know what happened to Reitaisai SP3?

post #33450 of 130143
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Instead of joyeux anniversaire the more popular (as in non-formal) way to say it is just bonne fete. Unless it's a French vs. Canadian thing.
Or at least replace that joyeux. Imagine people telling you "joyous anniversary!"... cause that's the literal translation xP

Alright, when it's panda's birthday we'll all shower him with Joyous Anniversaries...!

It's common in France, I'm pretty sure of that.

Although in Dutch saying 'Gelukkige verjaardig' is significantly less popular than just saying 'Gefeliciteerd (met je verjaardag)', lit. 'congratulations (on your birthday)'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Doing the same. Or more of I'm just too lazy at the same time.

I don't like the name Project-H because of the jokes that came up from time to time (okay, I participated too) and our connotations with the letter H when it comes to Japan (anime and manga specifically).

biggrin.gif I am not alone! I just like more romantic songs (it's something I've developed from playing piano) because they're very expressive when done correctly. Same with impressionistic music (for music periods in the classical period. I like some modern pieces).

Dude, you really are a kid.

I wouldn't care if mine said 'tentacle hentai monster' on the PCB, heck, I'd even find it funny. What does it matter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

More like I hope obobskivich is aware of this october avatar business.

And "naughty" does not have to imply that other kind of naughty.
In fact I have on ready. One that I was going to use for October.

He knows. And he plays along with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL!

500MW Laser... WANT!

@project-H
The Objective2 PCB doesn't have holes for screw mounting, So I'm thinking of holding it in place like this........

Just use adhesive.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge